72 Shem And Goetia Challenge

As a result of my recent activations

I have been induced with an unusual sense of anxiety which has brought up deeply rooted fears, however just as I spoke of in the last post, that the root chakra activated clairaudience, I was starting hear spirits very well, it was almost as vivid as talking to a human, another thing I noticed was how I’d escape to carnal desires to deal with the stress in my body, and I saw this as a loop, it was almost there were other spirits in my body tempting me to give into my lower nature, but I endured and I chose to meditate instead

After meditating for a bit, I did what Raum showed me.

I gathered energy from the celestial realm down into my solar plexus chakra and then started expand my root chakra with my solar energy, and this allowed me to relax and have a greater sense of consciousness in my body, in a way this challenge is really exercising my “demons” I’m actually being put through the real time training or integration that is required almost 24/7

Simultaneously at the same time I was shown that I was essentially going through the 12 labors of Hercules, which at the end of the his labor becomes immortal, the 12 labors are also the 12 zodiac. Essentially pathworking the zodiac to become the Christos.

When I woke up this morning, I came across the book called “The Gates of Nuctemeron” by S. Connolly, which dealt with opening the 12 gates of the zodiac by working with their 12 Genies/Geniuses.

It became quite clear to me that this was my next challenge or the challenge I’m sort of in currently, nonetheless I’ve had this hunch for a while now, the gnosis from this challenge has definitely been taxing mentally but ultimately the gifts that came with it were undoubtedly worth it

I believe the 12 labors of Hercules actually correlates to this challenge

12x12= 144

144.000 Starseeds=Starclusters=Consciousness/Soul clusters

144 divided by 2= 72

72.000 nadis on each side of the body completing the 2 pillars, kundalini/caduceus.

I’ve also read this theory that the spirits of the challenge are electrical and magnetic channels in the aura, which from my experience, it’s definitely felt like that

3 Likes

Activation with Hahahel and Focalor

Hahahel showed me how to tap my consciousness into the divine light, he had a very plasmic white type of essence and told me I’d be able to have more vivid clairvoyance, I felt streams of energy flow through my frontal lobe all the way to the visual cortex at the back side of my brain

He revealed to me that there are many different types of clairvoyance, and that by doing this challenge I’m unlocking all the essences that have to do with them

Focalors activation showed me how I’d tap into this in real time and I saw it had a lot to do with emotional self control and the ability to transcend my impatience for results into a gentle energy would allow my consciousness to see perfectly, he showed me that divine light is free from suffering, so for me to build a stronger connection with the light I’d have to be able to transcend my states of consciousness at will by releasing the attachment to my current emotional state

He also showed me by doing this I’d be developing more discernment within myself and that this would allow me to have more clear contact because of my ability to disassociate from the conscious mind.

They told me to expect more vivid clairvoyance, intuitive insights and heightened astral senses

1 Like

Activation with Mikhael and Vepar

Mikhael told me his name was actually Mikhahel(UPG), he came as a baby blue light, and told me to have more of this energy in my aura, he told me this blue light would allow me to have communication beyond linear time, in a way I was shown the time would momentarily stop in my consciousness to receive messages and insights

However he also told me that I’d be surprised how a lot of my powers are more so in the heart chakra, and that balancing the heart chakra would allow my non linear mind as well as my powers to connect with my left brain from my right brain. He also showed me it would attune my right brain to clairvoyant bandwidths.

Vepar came in as a green fiendish looking creature and landed on my heart chakra, and showed me that activating my heart chakra would allow me to tap into these non linear spaces of communication

Overall this one also had a lot to do with the development of the psychic senses

2 Likes

Activation with Veuliah and Sabnock

As I summoned Veuliah, a bright white light appeared, I felt Veuliah fill my brain with a crystalline white light, she was silent, like a Buddha and yet I still understood what this activation was going to do for me. It was an odd senstation, I felt more emotion, it was like feeling a diamond through emotion, it was physical but also emotional at the same time.

Considering sabnock was the counterpart it made sense.

I summoned sabnock and my body turned into an astral blue/gray animated skin, he told me that this activation allow me to feel more in my body, he also told me this was because I was merging my astral and physical bodies through this operation, he told me I could expect heightened emotions especially irritation, that would catalyze me to make the changes and decluttering required for me to feel more whole

2 Likes

Activation with Yelahiah and Shax

Yelahiah created a tingling sensation in my crown, and I was told this activation would increase my ability to read energy, as well as subtle communication skills

With Shax I instantly felt an electrical jolt go up my spine and he said “just because you can’t see it, doesn’t mean I’m not here” something like that at least, over time, he showed me how to read the world from mind, and I saw the parts of myself that I was activating in the Macrocosmic egg.

I noticed I started yawning a lot, and a lot of tears dripping from my eyes,

He told me to expect increased cognition, clairvoyance and energy reading abilities

1 Like

Activation with Sealiah and Vine

Sealiah appeared as a somewhat aquatic blue light, and basically scanned by brain, the angel showed me how to scan energy, and people bodies, Sealiah in a way activated the dimensional access for creating harmonic resonance with energies and people I wanted to connect with.

Later on I summoned Vine, and I was told that the increase of light in my body, pressurized by the darkness would allow me to have more harmonic awareness over energies which would allow me to connect with energies more efficiently, vine also showed me a physical exercise that would activate my body and increase the light in my body.

This was one of the more important activations in my book.

2 Likes

Activation with Ariel and Bifrons

As I called the name Ariel, like many of the other angels I noticed this angel was in a way waiting for me to summon him. He came in with a red and purple colors, showed me something rather interesting.

I was shown the red root chakra fire, and the purple light of the crown chakra.

I felt a light pressure on the crown of my head, I knew it was the angel.

Later on when I summoned Bifrons

Bifrons made my rectum twitch and electrical energies began flowing up my spine. He showed me that utilizing the red fire wasn’t enough, he showed me that this fire was the flame of sitra ahra, the red flame which was at the root, he told me keeping the purple light of the crown chakra in mind while doing this work was essential. For various reasons.

He first showed me beings from the underworld, humans as well trying to raise kundalini, with the red flame, but this resulted in chaos and imbalance, and most often failure.

So I asked him, do I just focus on the crown and raise it up there? And he said “you can do that but there is better way”

He showed me to descend the purple light from the crown into the root, and then raise the red flame to the crown. And that this would create complete balance within my being, when combining this with bandhas and pranayama he showed me I would have successful kundalini awakenings.

He showed me the red flame was the fire of sitra ahra and that the purple light was the light of the North Star, the point of working with the purple light, is for the purpose of allowing the lower self, the shadow self or primal self to ascend into kingship and self mastery, in a sense it is utilization of chaos energy to its greatest potential.

2 Likes

Nice work. I did the exact same yesterday… this is a crazy synchronicity. Even the colors.

1 Like

Activation with Asaliah and Vual

As I summoned Asaliah a very vibrant green light came through, the type of green you see in esoteric art.

Asaliah showed me the middle pillar.

I was shown that Daath, Tiphereth and Yesod were upper, middle and lower Dantien. At first I was confused. But then I was shown that the kether was the sky. And Malkuth was the earth, while they did have connections in the body, they were their own individual spheres that is a part of the aura. This was a fact I was already aware of through my own downloads with Enki. Because of my lack of trust in the kabbalistic system, I asked Asaliah what the proper associations were. And she told me, not to focus too much on the words and chants, she told me most people don’t take the time to visualize the spheres and the energy flow prior to the ritual which makes the middle pillar drastically less powerful.

After I listening to her, I still insisted to know the correspondences. She told showed me that kether was the supernal Kalachakra/zodiac wheel, and that Daath was the inner Kalachakra wheel aka the upper Dantien that has the 12 cranial nerves, and pineal gland etc that essentially channel the light of the zodiac into the body from above via the nervous system though a positive electrical charge. I was still trying to find a correlation for Daath, she showed me the correlation for the sun was tiphereth aka middle Dantien, Yesod and lower Dantien, I was very excited to find out what Daath was, and i will confirm with Enki however I was shown that it was Mercury, Asaliah told me that the sun ruled over the underworld, and that mercury was the messenger of the heavens to the underworld, and then correlated it to the caduceus symbolism. However she did say just visualizing the spheres and doing the proper energy circulation was more important.

When I summoned vual, vual showed me to raise the earth energy all the way up to kether. And that this would essentially loosen up my atoms, and the density in my lower bodies, vual told me that raising the magnetic charge of the earth up the spheres with the massive force of the earth would allow me to access my astral and spirit bodies, and told me I would be able to astral project more efficiently and commune with the spirits more directly rather than subconsciously. According to vual raising the earthly magnetic charge up the spheres opens up the ego or Id, to the higher realms in the same 3D reality format within the higher realms which appearantly makes the middle pillar ritual and energy manipulation as well as other capabilities more efficient and effective

However both spirits agree that the center of awareness should be the middle Dantien or tiphereth, as this represents not only the astral body but also the individual soul.

2 Likes

Activation with Mihael and Haagenti

As I summoned Mihael, I saw him enter with 3 colors, yellow, blue and a green but mainly blue and yellow.

Mihael showed me something rather interesting, but before I get into that, I will share the state of consciousness he put me in.

My upper body like neck, shoulders and head became the sky, as it was the sky. Looking down.

And my gut was solar plexus lower chest area was the sun. He revealed to me that there was astral version of the earth, a 4th dimensional version of the earth, that was basically the true reality and that this 4th dimensional earth above the sun was basically a blue print for the manifest world and the sun being the lord of this world was the atomic stimulant that was electrical charge that structures the atoms to take form according to this ethereal earth. Mihael then showed me the hexagram, and the concept of as above so below.

Since the sun manifested the 4D earth into physical manifestation, I was shown that I could essentially create whatever I wanted through creating as the macrocosm on the 4th dimensional earth.

However there was one problem, and that was desire, which is where Haagenti came into the picture

Haagenti showed me I needed to raise my lower self out of Malkuth and Yesod to then have clear desire as to what I wanted to manifest on 4D earth. They showed me I could create changes on the 4d world as though I was playing with toys on a table.

I was told to expect more astral awareness, more creative skills in terms of magick and clarity obviously, I was also told that this was the magnum opus. Merging the microcosm and the macrocosm.

That’s it for now, these last 6 summonings were the angels and demons of the scorpio constellation which I didn’t do in November, I wanted to run through the Sagittarius spirits as well but my body feels very tired so I will most likely do that next month along with the Capricorn spirits. So I will definitely be posting more in January.

Til next time :man_mage:t4:

2 Likes

Was this something the spirits showed you, like did you learn it yesterday

1 Like

I‘ll pm you if you don’t mind. It’s easier , and I don’t want to crowd your journal talking about my experiences.:slight_smile:

Here is an update from the recent activations

I’ve noticed my ability to astral project and communicate with spirits has drastically increased

My ability to spin the inner Kalachakra wheel, as well as my connection to the macrocosmic soul has been enhanced

I’ve noticed anger issues surface but it was more so about seeing where I allowed my energy to leak and the anger showed up as a way to bring things to my attention.

Overall I feel way more connected to the earth and the sky, the integrative work feels like a full time commitment honestly, but it is worth it.

The tips I learned from the spirits have definitely enhanced my magickal practice as well as my psychic senses, I’m very aware of things on a spiritual level now, I have a much easier time bringing my god force into my body.

I definitely feel the shifts and changes as they are potent, I’ve also been guided to make a very special wand in a dream I saw the night before I woke up and started doing the Scorpio activations.

The pieces of this wand naturally appeared in my life.

I was even guided by a spirit to go to a magick shop to buy a crystal handle for the wand that looked nearly identical to the wands handle in my dream.

I’ve noticed I’m also able to tap into my diamond body consciousness which connects me to the 4 cardinal points of the firmament, I can cast spells on a macro level and pressurize my aura with the cardinal forces, this is especially helpful when doing the middle pillar or banishing, as it makes me the center of the universe and the aligns me with the heavenly and terrestrial axis.

It’s as though I’m at the center of the thousand petaled lotus, I am Christ/Krishna Consciousness

5 Likes

This is freaking awesome. It’s wild that you’ve made this much progress in only 2 years. Congratulations!

And damn, I thought I was going “fast” by working with one spirit for a couple of months before moving onto the next, lol. I forgot that this thread was originally about activating two spirits A DAY. I just started formally channeling the Luciferian consciousness, and I almost feel like that’s enough to empower a lifetime, lol.

1 Like

Here’s an update some of the changes I’ve been experiencing.

Since my last set of activations I’ve had a massive increase of energy within my energy bodies.

I can tune into different dimensions of the macrocosm and create from more aligned state of being.

As well as strange electrical impulses, when I went to go get açaí in the area, it was just paid for on the machine on its own, and got 2 bowls for free.

The magick I cast seems to have an increased effect on my toroidal field as well, during the same time I also started practicing the kundalini raising technique that was given to me by one of the pairs of the spirits, allowed me to tap into some very interesting powers and states of consciousness, it’s a very pressurizing experience. And it’s something that’s going on, on a consistent basis, but through it you become very powerful, like an alchemical genetic alignment between the animal, man, angel and god consciousness. The energy surges get so strong that you feel like throwing up.

Which is why fasting and feeding the body with light helps clear out the blockages and dissolve them, the spirits of the sigils in my opinion are similar to the electrical grids on a mother board, or more like molecular charges in the aura, allowing information and manifestation to manifest within the holographic simulation.

As I fasted while I was sick, during the night I’d bathe in cosmic light and within 2 nights bathing in the light, most of my symptoms started dissipating drastically.

My ability to waste time on screens has also been drastically decreased, nervous system feels so tapped in now, that my brain and eyes just rejects it, you definitely become more sensitive to the overload on the nervous system more, becoming more sensitive also revealed a lot of patterns and anchors one carry from the past can co create with one’s future if left unchecked and unintegrated.

Overall it does feel pretty intense the things I’m unlocking within myself most of the time and the integration process is also not for the faint of heart.

The rewards however, are much more lasting than the perceived suffering.

5 Likes

Activation with Vehuel and Crocell

As I summoned Vehuel, this dark purple energy, almost like a crystalline liquid started flowing down the channels of my crown, Vehuel showed me Melek Taus, and that integrating this aspect would allow me to integrate my feminine energy in a way that would empower my masculine energy.

I was shown this activation would allow me to take more action with my creative pursuits, specifically music and film.

He told me to expect enhanced divination skills, artistic creativity and empowering personality changes.

As I summoned Crocell, I felt this knot almost until or like blockage removed from the base of my skull, and I saw very vividly the same purple light spiral up my spine like snake, Crocell told me

I’d have more mental awareness, meaning more awareness over my brain, as well as the ability to compete and dominate in my field, as well as more precise clairvoyance as well. He told me this would allow me to translate my creative energy into more precise artistic expressions, which would allow me to channel works that will be successful and more intriguing compared to those that aren’t as tapped in creatively

Going in pretty hard today, as guided by the spirits I’ll be doing 15 pairs today so stay tuned.

2 Likes

Activation with Daniel and Furcas

Daniel showed me this golden energy to my aura. He told me this energy would allow me to become more of a generator rather than a consumer and that it would allow me to naturally be more creatively inclined, and he told showed me with this activation I’d attract and reflect peoples positive aspects back to them more or trigger people that are insecure. But ultimately the activation was about increasing my self image, how I perceive myself and that this would electrify my aura and protect me from evil eyes and from people that don’t see me correctly. He showed me I’d be filled with a spirit of joy with friends and my artistic work, and this would allow me to make a name for myself, including films, books, Grimoires etc.

Furcas told me that this energy was now being integrated into my nervous system which would in a way also allow me to assert my will into the my external aura and electrify any negative eyes to increase my solar energy. He also told me with becoming more of a generator I’d remove the zombie like limbo most people find themselves in due to too much consumerism. My energy feels so much clearer now and I can feel more solar energy becoming stronger.

They also told me I could expect enchanced clairvoyance, claircognizance and confidence as well

2 Likes

Activation with Hahasiah and Balam

Hahasiah came in with this bright violet energy, but then it turned into this orange color, and she told me that in order to manifest the desires, I have to clear my emotional body, so I asked her how I could do that.

She showed me a vision of my dad, growing up, she asked me to change the memory as though if I had grown up with a healthier father figure and then she said “see how you feel now”. So I started visiting old memories, and healing and then and eventually I felt so much better, it was like an inner child healing, as if I was living in a world where there was no loss or lack, it felt like everyone was a Buddha, but slowly I started to see how the spirits of my old friends that used to treat me unfairly feel bad about how they treated me and they were all apologizing to me, I noticed I felt so much better

She said I could expect inner child healing, quantum healing and a few other things I cannot remember

Furcas’ side of that coin was more mechanical, he showed literally pulled emotions out of my body and out of my crown, my head was spiral counter clockwise out of my control, and he told me the more shined solar energy that it was create an upheaval of emotions, that it would purify my emotional body, he showed told me that I could also jump into another version of earth where I was heaven on earth by using this method of quantum entanglement. I felt so at peace.

He told me I could expect more pattern recognition skills, emotional intelligence, heart consciousness, quantum magick abilities but also enhanced divination and increase in all psychic senses. He listed a lot of things that I couldn’t remember, but we made sure to revisit a good amount of memories to heal and now I feel much better, and I’m looking forward to implementing these methodologies into my magick, as I’ve noticed they are very potent.

2 Likes

Activation with Imamiah and Alloces

Imamiah showed me the importance of personal hygiene, but also the magick that comes along with it. She told me that taking a shower every morning would help with my manifestation as well as my confidence levels. However she also showed the importance of mental hygiene, taking negative thoughts and scrubbing them with orange light, I noticed instantly my energy feel cleaner and an my living space existing in a luminescent uplifted dimension.

She also showed me that with this ability I’d be able to clear out negative emotional patterns from clients during energy work and that I’d have an increased capacity for emotional clearing and purging distorted templates from the body. She showed me that using this method on Draco reptillians even made them run away as fast as possible which was very comforting, it was almost a buddha like elegance to the cleansing method, very graceful and caring.

Alloces , as I summoned him gave me a rush of bliss below my navel, he was more silent but he showed me to visualize the same cleansing effect while I did the banishing rituals.

They told me I could expect better friendships, emotional healing, elevation, clearer energy and aura, as well more clients for my energy work abilities.

I was going to do more but I’m pretty tired, so I will continue tomorrow

Cheers :clinking_glasses:

3 Likes