72 Shem And Goetia Challenge

Trace the pentagram and chant the name once or twice

That’s it, and then meditate but also let go of the mind and body into a trance state and then the visuals and communication occur

Many are kept wondering especially my friend said he’s kinda serious to know on how the spirit appear is it just a normal individual or a just an animal or slightly monstrous looking figure

This is fascinating. I’ve considered doing a similar project/challenge – where I make contact with all 72 Goetic spirits and basically learn about them and who they are. But I like your idea of asking them to activate the part of your brain that they correspond to. Not going to lie, I’d be nervous about doing so but it seems to be an overall positive experience for you.

This confirms what I’ve channeled through pendulum divination – that when a spirit calls to you specifically, you may not need an offering. I’ve also heard that without offerings, spirits tend to “feed” on the person’s energy. Not in an evil, vampiric way but if the person does not have a lot of energy to begin with, it can feel pretty draining to call on a spirit with no offering.

Just theories I’ve heard.

Also, are you reaching out to the spirits in any particular order?

Welcome @wecarealot It is a rule of this forum for all new members to properly introduce themselves, so PLEASE CLICK ON THE IMAGE BELOW and tell us about yourself and any experience you may have in magick, such as what you practice, how long you have practiced, areas of interest, etc:

intro3

1 Like

It depends, sometimes they appear like goblins, sometimes like a black smoke, or a woman… these are entities that take form according to their energetic purpose and resonance

1 Like

This is completely incorrect, the fact you’re calling on the spirit means particles are flowing into its current, just the way people feed fictional characters by watching them in movies, it’s the same thing, your observation and acknowledgement of them alone feeds them, they don’t feed on your personal energy but rather your observation which

2 Likes

This man explains the whole challenge, the science of this challenge, what it does, it’s been very on point with my own revelations, I suggest you all check it out and share your thoughts below :clinking_glasses:

4 Likes

Ahh gotcha, thank you! This makes sense to me. I didn’t feel particularly drained when I contacted my first spirit, so that tracks.

Oooohh, I’ve watched this video before, but I think I need to rewatch. I supplemented this video with Bobby Hemmitt’s talks on how the demons are aspects of our pineal gland. Something about how the 72 angels and 72 demons + their legions are the 144,000 referenced in the Bible that are actually within our mind.

he talks about how the 72 goetia is the lower chakra force, the yin energy, the primal serpent, while the crown is the descending yang energy, together they form the 144.000 star dust formation of the crystallized pineal gland, you’re becoming God basically, you’re becoming Lucifer back in heaven, resurrected, its the angelic metamorphesis, the resurection ritual of Osiris and Jesus, where you become one with God, its biological and spiritual deification

4 Likes

I think some of the legions of these demons are infinite in general they got a corresponding numbers of legions in each spirit according to Goetia but the truth is someone already explain this someone already take an observation beyond the legions of each demons and the first entity he contacted with is Andras he breakdown some of the legions of Andras in three different categories each with different sets of expertise like destroying someone’s electrical device giving sickness to someone etc… and he notice that those legions were in fact infinite numbers I have to post a link right here towards that video

I think I’m going to start this challenge in the Fall. I’m not ready for it right now, as there are some foundational things that I know I need to do (so reaching out to a daemon for guidance would probably be a form of spiritual bypassing on my part), but I’m definitely feeling called to this challenge. I thought of something like it after invoking a daemon for the first time, but I felt it was too ambitious at the time.

@Alahimavatara Have you reached out to Andras yet? I’ve heard that working with him can be a bit harrowing. Was curious to know your experience with him as part of this challenge.

@wecarealot Please don’t forget to answer the questions I asked you to complete your introduction.

Apologies! I responded in the thread now!

how does one start with that “challenge” is there a guide to this?

No, there is no set guide. Just do a search and read some of the threads detailing people’s experiences with it. Here’s the one that actually started it all:

i see so just invoke a demon of the goetia and a shem angel a day and ask them to activate the part of the brain they correspond to right?