72 Angels of magick Damon Brand experiences

Do you think it’s good to say Poiel that I want to become famous and rich as soon as possible for him? It won’t sound rough for him? I am musician And i struggling with sucess for a long time And i dont want to Wait another five years

Yes just say it is my will to become rich and famous, go forth and bring me wealth and fame, I promise that I will put effort and my talent out there

1 Like

I seem to be a little impatient but I started the ritual on Friday instead of Thursday and I am not really seeing changes… Should I start Thursday again? Does it take longer for a result to happen? I didn’t ask for anything big tho maybe it is better for me just to program my aura to make more sales… I don’t know… Ideas?

2 Likes

I am working with this Angels and I tell you, you do not need any particular day to start. You can start whenever.

However, GOM has this system and for results it is best to start on a Thursday and end on a Sunday!

If you are looking for something else to work with this Angels in the forum, check this thread

And follow what the OP does, if looking advance.

**If you still understand all, just do this: **
Just stare at the sigil for the Angel you selected, focus on the seal of the Angel, it is in colour red, when you feel a pull or flashing, pour your heart out, saying and thinking of your desire.
After that, say “It is done”. Thank the Angel.

This very effective, and surely you will get results. Do not worry about saying the psalms or contacting Arzel. However if this will make you more confident, you can do it.

Good luck!

4 Likes

I cant deny its efficiency. They work in their own way unlike Goetia demons but if you’re experienced magician then you have no limits.
Their flair is unique,imho.

5 Likes

Thing is, it will happen as soon as possible no matter what ritual you use. You are the variable in results showing up.

Gotta let it fall into place.

Trust me man, my last actual show with a group that wasn’t just an open mic jam night was in October 2011. We won a battle of the bands. I’m thirsty as hell for music yet I needed some development for sure.

Fast forward to now and I’m pulling off Satriani, Vai, and Andy Timmons songs by ear during jam night. I met a drummer who is phenomenal and we write amazing stuff together.

I miss the stage but now I could actually stand a chance of playing a world stage… Odd how that works. I haven’t even done much Magick for music aside from inspiration. Been too focused on business. Going to make a shift soon and hit it hard.

I know what that feels like though man, my old group started making appaulingly stupid decisions and I slowly realized I could never make it with them. It happens. Next phase. Not letting it derail me as I’ve got an empire being built on the side

3 Likes

My friend it’s awful for seven years I’m trying to get through with music but it’s still not happening…I sent my music to music labels I also sent to the music talent seeker he wrote me that he likes the songs and wishes me a happy easter … (What a Dick) Nothing More …when a person tries to succeed for a long time and fails to do so in a long time he starts to get a lot of anger And now I have from it almost burnout syndrome I want to finally succeed I am tired of running away…
I making efforts for what he believes And what he loves but I know this is my fate I live for music With my body and soul I am a singer and I just have no band is pretty hard for me to be somehow discovered by some music industry person I didn’t have a band I put my new song on YouTube I don’t know what other way I should be discovered when I’m a singer if I had a band I would play normally on the concerts and it’s easier But I’m a singer who writes his songs so where I like to perform in our country there is no Superstar and no other talent competitions I have to try to contact Angel Poiel and ask for help.I’m already so annoyed from this effort and And trying to suceed that I’ll maybe shoot myself LOL

My suggestion would be to start the ritual again on a Thursday (such as today). It’s not that the angels won’t hear you if you don’t, but the structure of the ritual is designed for the best long-term results.

Changes may or may not manifest immediately, and it may take some time to see noticeable effects, depending upon your current conditions. For these rituals especially, think more long-term and remain patient. After performing the working for 11 days, it should be much easier to do this, assuming that you followed the instructions and performed the Emotional Transmutations each day. Impatience stems from fear, and the ritual allows you to let go of this emotion and transmute it into another.

@Kokot_Kiuh If you can, do your best to remain patient. Pour your frustrations and other undesirable emotions into the ritual, and transform those feelings into joy. By doing so, you communicate to the angel the changes that you want to see, and the angel will transform reality to a state where you are able to feel how you did in the ritual.

I would also remain open to working with multiple angels on your road to success. Poiel would be very helpful for helping you break into fame, and this is an effect you will need, but consider also other angels who could assist in other ways. Success is not found overnight, but built over time.

You seem like you could benefit particularly well from the 17th angel Lavel, who has the following powers:

The power to create music

The power to perform music

The power to overcome sorrow and torment

The power to invent and design with genius

Remember, consistent magick performed over time will build into bigger results. Small shifts will combine and work together to transform your situation into one that is more desirable to you. After a while, you will reflect on the changes that have occurred and be in wonder of angelic power.

@Illumia I highly, highly suggest that you follow the instructions as described in the book. Contacting the angels can technically be done with just their seal and their name, as the author states in the book, but everything else in the ritual has a very distinct purpose. If you practice the magick for long enough, their effects will become more apparent to you, and their value will be made clear.

Arzel and Raziel are important to the process, as is the pathworking, the psalms, the questions, and everything else. For those who have read Wealth Magick or Magickal Job Seeker, the “question” technique will be familiar, and you may have experienced its potency. It seems like a lot of work, all the different processes, but they are well worth your time.

It would also benefit you to model your request off of the one the author provided in the chapter “Crafting Your Request.” The wording in some places is specific for a reason, and while pouring your feelings into the ritual is a very good idea, the request template is structured to also include other processes, such as the “I ask that you go forth…” part.

11 Likes

As you have seen below, I said to follow the instructions.

You are correct in your later write up but you will not understand where I am coming from. So it is okay to follow instructions.

This is a great topic, it would be so lovely to have a forum just on this topic alone. I have gone hard on this form of magick and have run into too many weird experiences and frustrations but the magick is super real!!

Poiel is great! He can have is off moments but when he is great he is on fire.
I think Angels do sort of like to work things out in the right way and in the right time.

I think after doing magick in this book I sometimes want to start a ritual as though I am just starting out. Work with Eshaliah to know myself, what I really want and how to wish for the right things when doing magick.

Mumiah to be there for you to give protection when doing when doing magick

Work with Hayiel to give greater control over magick.

Work with Chahuiah to develop magick.

Work with Netiahiah to give power to magick

and maybe have in there Yezizel to increase your psychic abilities

Poiel to discover greater possibilities.

Work with Iyahel to break free when stuck.

Without any demons you now have a ladder of power that I believe will be super powerful.
Also all the while giving my top angel Yezelel a break, He is so great I can’t stress that enough, a very overlooked angel, I recently bugged him for something like 33 days in a row, on top of spending a whole day together. We were beginning to be like pulling our hair out with eachother, but yeah he’s great.

Anyways @shinri was saying there are more angels than Poiel for what you are wanting, I imagine Poiel is a bit over worked, he’s very ambitious though, I can tell, and I believe he can make miracles happen that are profound. When you work with and layer them, you can go from not feeling them at all to starting to feel a very strong presence as the angels add up. I think this can help the magick as you will have a lot less doubt that there is at least something very real happening this way.

Now if you still don’t see results.
I think maybe doing this ladder of power is a great way to really have power when doing the 72 angels of magick! It is a really great ritual to kick off doing magick with this book or to go back and lay a strong foundation, or at least I think, its just a theory as of yet it would be great to have a bunch of us try something like this some time.

But to simplify and make this easier for you for now try multiple angels for the music goal and you can consider the ladder of power, or to simplify and lesson the number of angels call Eshaliah why you are stuck, if this is something you are holding yourself back from? If you are asking the right labels that are truly best for you, if this is the direction from labels that will truly make you the most happy? The magick should be set in motion regardless but this angel maybe able to help you understand why it may still take you longer or understand the need for why it just isn’t happening over night.

If that is not enough add Iyahel to help get you unstuck and if you want another add Netiahiah to help give more power to this magick, but to also reveal truth in your dreams to help you with your dream.

8 Likes

The thing Is that I am a singer writing my own songs and I do not want to have a band but I just want to be a solo pop rock singer if I had a band for some time I would With my band scouted in the concerts and tried to push through the form of gigs It would be different simpler But I’m a singer I want to be a solo performer Something like Liam gallagher a Singer with a backing band I am not type of person to be in a regular band I am loner and not really think about better idea on nowadays like putting my music on social networks like YouTube in our country isnt talent competitions this year like The Voice etc
do you think I can tell my request that maybe an influential music industry person will hit YouTube on a song that he likes so much that he wants to contact me?
Can I say Poiel request in such a way I have to be very specific when I want some desire for an angel ? Do you think that when I give a request to Poiel about my wish I should be very specific and say to him that I wish someone influential from the music industry found my song on YouTube and then contacted me I have to be specific like this or just tell him to help me to Fame And fortune through my talent…

1 Like

If I had to guess what Poiel might be speaking through me to clear up some things perhaps? :joy:
Think a bit out side the box you want an outcome not necessarily the rigid way you think you have to move to get what you want. Business plans are actually just for angel investors and maybe venture capital investors? The plans aren’t ever actually followed cause plans change you have to work within that change and the way you think you are to get what you want is rarely what you want.

So lets see how well I can guess what you want, you decided to work with angels because demons aren’t the brand or ‘label’ you are wanting to go with right? Ummmm which record labels don’t worship Satan can you um remind me? :joy:

Also even if they don’t, why don’t you want to work with a band?

You would rather be free to work alone and stuff right?

How much less fun do you want to bet working with even the non Satanic record labels that don;t even make you go through bizarre sex abuse to get to the top if there are any? haha

Seriously though, don’t you think most of that is a mouth full of shit anyways? :sweat_smile:

So do you think maybe what you really want is to be independent, no band, no label, be discovered, or maybe not even? have fans who love you and are willing to pay for you music?

Well good luck kido! lol just jokes lol.

Well just to add Poiel is only speaking through me if I do good answering your question. :sweat_smile:
Just to try to stay and even get back on his good side a bit, long story, Anyways lets give it a try.

I want you to sing me a song. Sing me a cover of this song.

I don’t know if that was Poiel telling me to suggest this song or maybe I just freaking love this song.

Now how do you do this with out a band?

Maybe try …

Oh does that still ding you on youtube for copyright?

hmmm sounds the same to me but I think it might be different.

If youtube still gives you trouble the CEO is dumb and is going to destroy the company eventually try Bitchute and maybe this new one called Lbry, create bank up channels there anyways youtube is shit now, but they are dumb and need money and so are the struggling youtubers these days. Pay for ads and if you can leave them a note say you are happy to support independent creators even controversial ones though you may not necessarily agree with there message.

Free speech you may not like what they say but you defend there right to say it. If you can leave this sort of input as an advertiser, it will send the message to youtube that advertisers are willing to pay for independent artists and creators (And now I maybe pushing my own agenda here a little) but it may be a good way to communicate to the angels you deserve to be paid as an independent creator by paying independent creators.

But Saga I don’t just want to do covers and use other artists instrumentals well youtube has a thing under youtube creators for royalty free music that perhaps you can sing over top of that? or you could check out a site like https://www.123rf.com/ for more royalty free tracks but you will have to pay for them and maybe leave a link in the bottom.

Still not enough? How about sites like fiverr.com I bet you can pay people for not too too much cash to write you your own instrumentals?

But let’s recap can this work as good content this way?

Okay so this might add up a bit with fiverrr and ads?

Try perfecting quality stuff you are proud to be reached by thousands, that help stretch your budget from month to month.

Want more views still? Try Minds.com as a social platform for more views, I think it maybe still cheaper than youtube and nice if you are worried about youtube being fucking idiots and flagging your video, but if you aren’t maybe you can make money through google adsense.

And here is a lesson on adsense that I was taught back about 10 years ago that all the crybaby youtubers have not much learned, adsense is a great way to start making money online but a sad place to end it. So start a Patreon account as well. Save your money from these sites, probably some unexpected thing will come things will break down and you will need the money somehow as the next person magically walks into your life and takes you to the next level. :roll_eyes: lol

But before that happens start mapping out a plan to maybe give samples to songs but not the full song like for example…

and maybe you can like beck sell it on apple music, is that what I saw at the end there?
Or maybe you can try bandcamp.com
Maybe you can produce full albums and sign them like when I bought and album from bluetech I think it was from there.

Now how else can you make background music?

Have you ever heard this Bjork album?
It is almost entirely made by vocals, those drum beats and I think everything in this song all vocals.

But you will need a good microphone and some good computer recording software. I think Adobe Aduition is good recording software for a computer.

Now can you at least play the piano? Such a beautiful instrument to play and sing to. If you can learn this you can get a cool keyboard that has many effects and you can be a large amount of your own band this way.

Also you may wish to consider getting good at fruity loops software for making your own backgrounds.

Does this help at all? Were you expecting this? When you go for your dreams especially when you use magick unexpected help like this comes up. I will bet that more unexpected and wonderus possibilities and out side the box thinking is waiting for you if you need to create just the life for you if you need it to.

Anyways I don’t know if any one notices but I put in a lot of effort to posts for individual people here lots go pretty out of my way. If this helps you no need for money I trust I’ll be fine, but give Poiel a good word for me, and please send us both love and light. I have answered more questions than I have asked today and in truth I have somethings I maybe should worry about, what you can afford to spare is greatly appreciated and if nothing else it should at least help me sleep a little better at night. haha long story.

4 Likes

well … thank you for such a comprehensive answer :grin::grin: I did not expect such a response thank you.Why do you think that Poiel speaking through you? Sometimes it looks like you’re making Fun of me.But if Poiel speaks through you and if he is teasing me when I want to ask him for help, I’ll probably decide if I even contact him

1 Like

Oh you haven’t even contacted him. Well I may have some more ego death to do. :grin:
Are you saying you haven’t done any of the magic even yet? :S I thought you said you were working with Poiel? :face_with_raised_eyebrow: I sort of thought if we were both working with him and I was a little bit getting extra close to him for a bit there, and some elements of what I was saying reminded me a bit of the vibe I get from him. Just how there is so much more possibility than the picture we are looking at sort of thing.

Sorry if I made it feel like I was making fun of you, I’ve been going through a hard situation, and been a little bit starting see positive hopefulness that got me a bit giggly and full of myself I guess, and I do want to go to bed but if I was making fun in anyway super sorry. Best of luck to you.

1 Like

Well, everything is perfectly fine My friend :blush::smile: I Will try to contact him on Thursday and as you say I believe That it’s true it’s very rare when things start to fill up fór magician in the way he expected.I Hope He Will help me And will be kind.

Hey great post. By the way, are you aware of the Ritual for Greater Magick Power the Gallery posted on their blog? It’s a big ritual with five shem angels - Hariel, Netahiah, Hahahel, Hayiel, and Chahuiah. The ritual connects you to your inner magickal strength in a few different ways, and brings you generally enhanced wisdom when it comes to performing and choosing magick of any sort.

You’ll just need the sigils from the book, along with one they posted on the blog to blend the powers together. It’s quite more involved and lengthy than a standard ritual with one angel, and it is still performed for 11 days, but I’d say it’s well worth the time and effort. Even aside from the magickal effects, simply practicing Emotional Transmutation five times in rapid succession for 11 days will be helpful.

While I’m on the subject, there are a few other potentially overlooked articles regarding Angel magick. Here’s one that describes a new method for calling angels in specific pairs to create a different kind of effect, and here’s one that describes how to incorporate the Names of God (72 Sigils of Power) into the Shem ritual. I haven’t gone as deep into Shem magick as you have, but the latter of these in particular I quite like. I’ve used the Names a good amount in the past, and they are great for clearing away internal blockages and cultivating helpful internal states for manifestation.

7 Likes

Thanks, this brightens my day some. I woke up in a much more worse mood than when I went to bed last night though. I am worrying my biggest blockages in my life have come from soul contracts.
So it’s a tricky situation, I’m not sure what if anything can be done in such a case. Do you think there is a way to fix that?

I want to ask in that book it is not properly explained or I did not notice IT but how should my working enviroment/table for This working With Angels looks like… just have a table on it a talisman the sigil of the angel And thats It ?

I hope that doesnt matter that I used to be a satanist one time and that I was a Christian at one time but renounced my faith and I have not been for a long time Christian anymore

1 Like

Nope, doesn’t matter.

1 Like