72 Angels of magick Damon Brand experiences

Hey guys did anyone here worked with angels from the book 72 Angels of magick by Damon Brand? I wonder if the angels from this book are good and if this book is for novices I found an angel named Poiel with whom I would try to work I will be glad for your answers

7 Likes

What is Boiel’s function?
Looking for that book now…

And found an eBook minutes later ^^

The book is fine for beginners. That is mainly who the Gallery of Magick books are written for, though even experienced occultists can find them useful. They seek to make it as simple as possible to use.

7 Likes

there Is one angel Poiel who can bring Fame And fortune through talent this is exactly what I need I am a singer…musician who has long been struggling with success…

2 Likes

I am currently working with angel Yichuiah to bring me more sales, my ritual is not done yet it takes 11 days in total. I cannot tell results yet but angels are very powerful and helpful, angel Trumiel is currently helping me find friends and it is working :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Are you working with these angels from this book? What I caught it’s not hard to connect with them just activate some of the Talisman and their sigil right ?

1 Like

It’s literally the Angel he uses as an example in the book.

I really like the book. The reason I bought it was that someone mentioned it works with the Angel Arzel (who is a very prominent factor of NewAvatarPower) Each Angel’s Psalm is given and can be treated as the angelic counterpart of the demonic Enns. Very easy in use and a very nice system.
The first ritual I did was that of the Angel Hariel - and look at me now! :grin:

3 Likes

Did you get the results? What advice would you give me before I jump to work With them :slight_smile:

1 Like

Just do it. only advice here is the same for any and all Magick:
Put your heart into it and after the ritual let it go.

3 Likes

Yes it is an angle from the book 72 angels… The ritual is not really easy tbh you need to read the instructions carefully, the sigils should be charged first then you do the master ritual and you need lots of visualization, I really took time writing the whole ritual down

4 Likes

Lol what does hariel do again?

1 Like

:wink: You say you have the book, why ask?

to read the instructions carefully…how do mean it my friend what can happen

Lol bcz I need to search for the name I thought you could just write it fast sorry…

1 Like

Nothing can happen I’m just saying that there is a lot to do in the ritual

1 Like

For me, I tend to use the book every few months or so (just finished up a ritual actually). These angels tend to make pretty big changes to an entire situation, in my experience, so I consider the magick to be more of a long-term investment than a quick solution to short-term problems.

My first ritual was with the angel Mahasiah, whom I called mainly for the power to “learn like a genius.” I asked for the power to quickly and easily learn what I needed to know for my goals in life. I had a few things in mind, but left the wording relatively open, to allow the angel space to work.

One result of this was discovering an online learning platform (The Great Courses Plus), which I have used rather extensively now. It’s more-or-less the netflix of college courses, with really good professors. I’ve mostly used it for business, and there are plenty of professional development courses, as well as more general academic subjects like science, history, and philosophy. There’s a course on Gnosticism, which people here may find interesting; it’s basically esoteric Christianity.

I think it’s also important for occultists who tend to favor demonic work to contact angels on occasion. Being around different energy helps to not fall into stagnant patterns, I’ve found.

13 Likes

Yes those courses are good aren’t they?

Even better if you know how to torrent :sunglasses:

2 Likes

Love that book.

I would advise paying for the service, rather than stealing from them. Theft is for the poor. If you want to be wealthy, or even financially comfortable, then partaking of the activities of the destitute will not serve you.

Crime is unnecessary when you have magick to hand. Legal pursuits are far more profitable in the long-run, especially for those that have the power to control their environment and circumstances.

Act like royalty, not a beggar.

10 Likes

Poiel is outstanding! Take notice that the scope of results can span 5 years or so. They paint in VERY broad strokes and craft subtle masterpieces.

I’m watching a result start to unfold right now and realize it started soon after I began the ritual last year

11 Likes