6th & 7th books of moses: a grimoire breakdown

the 6th & 7th books of moses are a foundational grammar in hoodoo, in ashanti obayifo (obeah) in the caribbean, pennsylvanian dutch hexmeister work, and other trads around the world. for some reason the grammar is rarely mentioned on this board but its power is well-documented. the hexmeister textbook the long lost friend seems to have been based around the type of magick found in the sefer shimmush tehillim or some similar working; and obeah workers (they call themselves scientists) who activate the bookā€™s seals along with natural magick/hoodoo have done astonishing magick of extreme power in more recent times. some reports of the workings done with the books of moses and obeah together are documented to this very day in jamaica and have been verified by many unbiased witnesses.

here is my attempt to sort through the confusing parts of the grammar to clarify the layout of the magickal system for another balg member.

i have hyperlinked to the edited symbols from joseph petersonā€™s website; his edition of the grammar is the best available. if you are interested in the grimoire, i strongly suggest you buy joeā€™s edition for study and application.

the main symbols found in the 6th and 7th books of moses follow the following formats:

i. symbols representing ritual props (garments and an altar box)
ii. symbols representing the astrological tree of life
iii. symbols representing mosesā€™ egyptian and levantine miracles
iv. other symbols not classified but scattered through the grammar

iā€™ll return to include other miscellaneous symbols and their uses later on.

13 Likes

Very nice. Thanks for this. Will be useful in the near future

1 Like

What would be a practical example of using one of the ritual props?

1 Like

Depends on the situation. Some of them can be drawn out and a candle burned on them for a slecific purpose others are drawn and lain on a persons body for healing.

2 Likes

Honestly that book as a grim was a head scratcher for me. I just use the seals from time to time.

2 Likes

to be quite blunt about it this book has been so tampered with that much of it is unworkable garbage.

however, if you take it in bite-size chunks the magick is outstanding. which may be why it was so tampered with - to take the power out of it.

it is the same as the sword of moses. the good stuff was scrambled up by jews who didnā€™t want gentiles to learn how to use it. when i first got the copy of the sword with the names added back in i read the invocations out loud until i tranced out. in the middle of the night i half woke up feeling something heavy on my chest, like a cat or small dog. i said get off me and then rolled over and went back to sleep. I DONā€™T HAVE ANY PETS. that morning when i woke up my blanket gave me a shock like crazy. i realized that it was an electric blanket and the metal in it was charged up. it gave off spontaneous sparks for three days and glowed in the dark. it was crazy.

the second evocation i ever attempted was from the books of moses. i stayed awake for 3 days and fasted (no food no water) for the whole time. by the morning of the 3rd day i was going in and out of trance every 5 to 10 minutes. at 4am i began getting ready for my ritual and began to trace out the seals on a lightbox. but every time i drew the seal it would disappear. it took me TWO HOURS to draw the damn thing! the lines kept disappearing. finally i got it down and then drew it over in marker. when i was done i heard rains coming down heavier and heavier on the window in my room and i could tell that it was morning but it would rain heavily all day. then i remembered i left the window in my kitchen open! so i got up and left the magick circle i had drawn on the ground.

now hereā€™s where things get funny. when i went into the kitchen, i went to close the window and noticed that not only was it NOT raining, but the sun was shining! i even heard birds chirping outside! it was a perfect day!

so i was like okā€¦and went back into the room. when i closed the door once again i heard heavy rain on the window, and had to shut it because wind was blowing water in. then i remembered. itā€™s not raining. itā€™s sunny out!

so i got up AGAIN. and this time went into the bathroom. (all three rooms had windows along the same wall). sure enough, sun was shining directly into the bathroom. it was a perfect day out.

so i walked out of the bathroom and stood in the wall between the bathroom on my right, and my room on the left, with BOTH doors open, and i plainly saw it RAINING outside of my window, and SUNNY outside of my bathroom. SIMULTANEOUSLY. i was like WTF.

then i realized. hey. the book is WORKING! stop standing there like a dumbass and FINISH YOUR RITUAL BEFORE IT BACKFIRES ON YOU. so i went back into the circle and finished it off!

just one of the many wierd things that iā€™ve seen from working the books of moses. and that was the first evidence i have ever had from doing magick that this shit really works. nowadays i see and hear wierd stuff all the time but that was definitely the first really wierd event i have manifested magickally on my own.

iā€™ve heard others do things such as make lightning crash on cloudless days and one time when doing a moses conjuration, the sun went out like a light and for a few seconds it was pitch black in the middle of the day. then i blinked and it was on again! you see wierd things sometimes when you do magick i tell ya

5 Likes

I speculate that some of those rites originate in prehistoric Egypt.

1 Like

The Fool,where did you find the Sword Of Moses with the complete list of the 136 names.

i got it from leon toaonro a long time ago but i donā€™t have a copy of it anymore.

how can i apply the book? i want to use it for m y workings. i heard it has a key

the key you are talking about is a medallion. william oribello used what he called the shemmah medallion (שמה), or the shema medallion. all that is is a medallion made with the verse of deuteronomy 6:4 written into it. you wear the medallion over your sternum when you conjure. the verse is:

שְׁמַע, י֓שְׂ×ØÖøאֵל: יְהוÖøה אֱלֹהֵינוּ, יְהוÖøה אֶחÖøד.
hear, oh israel: ihvh our god, ihvh is one.

you can have this made up by any jeweller. here is an example of a shema medallion. here is another one. here is a third one made of word art, and here is another. here is a bracelet with it.

to consecrate the medallion, you do the ā€˜laws of entrance.ā€™ every night for 13 days from a new moon to the full moon, by reading what the book calls ā€˜a mysterious ritualā€™ (the vihi noam prayer seven times. vihi noam is the last verse of psalm 90 and all of psalm 91) into the medallion as if it were a microphone. then read exodus 12:21 to 28 into the medallion the same way. you should feel it vibrate when you read the words.

6 Likes

I used one of the seals for good fortune on a night out and I way too many things happen to be coincidence

3 Likes

which one?

The first or the seventh, I know ones for finding treasure but this is what happened, ,Iā€™d been trying my theory out the night before and came home with more money than Iā€™d went out with so second night and Iā€™m still going hadnā€™t slept ,end of night so I thought , Iā€™m sitting in a bar having a quiet drink before heading home broke , a few strangers came in as I was reading through my phone, I was going through the PDFs I had downloaded the two nights before, the group came in anyway and sat next to me. I was flicking through the seals and ā€œfortuneā€ caught my eye so I enlarged the pic of it and left it open on my phone and put it back in my pocket, Iā€™d set the display earlier to not go into sleep mode for 5 mins, forgot about it and started talking to the strangers. Long story short ,I spent the rest of the night going from club to club, (ones I never get in usually) with said strangers and had drink bought all night, well into the next morning.

I never realised till now how potent the signs, seals and sigils are to the subconscious. All this time Iā€™d been wasting vaste amounts of money ,altering my state of consciousness for reacreation , Crowely was on to something, what to try next I wonder.

It was a full moon also if it means anything, bright blue and I was seeing two of them lol.

the cool thing about this grammar is that if you take the time with it, the grammar itself will teach you how to use it.

i have been reading the semiphoras of adam and moses and trying to figure out how they work. it seems that some of them work according to the tree of life on multiple levels:

the semiphoras of adam, to be used with the tree of life and the seals of the seventh books of moses
by the power of the seven semiphoras he could create and destroy all he desired.

i. the phenomena of the eyes (ain, ain soph, ain soph aur)
: the first semiphoras (jove) is that of adam, because he spoke with the creĀ­ator in paradise.

ii. celestial phenomenon (with the shemhamphorash table)
: the second semiphoras (yeseraye), because he spoke with angels and spirits (spirits of the spheres/sephiroth). then your questions will be answered and your wishes fulfilled.
: the third (adonai zebaoth, kadosh adonai amara), because he spoke with devils and deads (spirits of the shades/qlipoth). these words (ely, adoi, zebaoth, amara) must be uttered when you wish to collect winds, spirits or demons. inquire of them, who give satisfactory answers.

iii. planetary phenomenon (with the planetary tables)
: the seventh (eliaon yoena adonay cadas ebreel, eloy ela agiel, ayoni, sachado, essuselas eloym, delion iau elynla, delia yazi zazael, paliel man, umiel onela dilatan saday alma paneim alym, canal dens usami yaras calipix calfas sasna saffa saday aglata panteomel auriel arion phaneton secare panerion ys emanuel joth jalaph amphia, than demisrael mu all le leazyns ala phonar aglacyel qyol paeriteron theferoym, barimel, jael haryon ya apiolell echet), because he spoke with the sun, moon, and stars (celestial objects, spheres).

iv. physical phenomenon (with the elemental tables)
: the fourth (lagumen iava, firin, iavagellayn lavaquiri, lavagola, lavatosorin, layfialafin, lyafaran), because he spoke with the creatures of the four elements (the birds of air, the animals of fire, the fishes of water, and the creeping things of earth).
: the fifth (lyacham, lyalgema, lyafaran, lialfarab, lebara, lebarosin, layararalus), because he spoke with inanimate objects (herbs/flowers, seeds/trees, and all vegetation; stones/crystals; and other natural magickal objects).
: the sixth (letamnin, letaglogo, letasynin, lebaganaritin, letarminin, letagelogin, lotafalosin), because he spoke with the weather patterns.

i guess these follow hypnotic inductions as deepeners to conjure forces from the stars, sephiroth/planets, or elements/forces of nature and of dead spirits, but ymmv so yeah.

2 Likes

went through the seals again to find out what they all do. found many of their uses and outlined them. here you go:

i. the ritual prop symbols are:
: moses and aaronā€™s helmet (here, here and here)
what it does: wear on the person and you will not succumb to a sudden death.

: mosesā€™ breastplate (here, here and here)
what it does: for protection from all harm.

: aaronā€™s breastplate (here, here and here)
what it does: said to offer protection from sudden or violent death.

: top inscription on the vessel of the ark of the covenant (here, here, here)
what it does: hold in the hands and expect protection from misfortune, plagues, and disaster.

: left side inscription on the vessel of the ark of the covenant (here, here, here, and here)
what it does: hold in the hands and expect protection from misfortune, plagues, and disaster.

: right side inscription on the vessel of the ark of the covenant (here, here, here, and here)

: seal of orion
what it does: to have wishes fulfilled, and to attract honors and respect, this seal of general citation is carried.

: seal of merbeulis (seal of special attraction)
what it does: designed for captivating and controlling those whom the possesor may encounter.

ii. the tree of life symbols (in ascending order):
: fire table
what it does: this is favored by those who seek influence, popularity, power, and dominance in any field.

: air table
what it does: popular with those seeking work, it is believed to bring one the necessities of life. also known as the seal of relief from want.

: water table
what it does: or seal of great fortune. this seal is useful in revealing treasure below the earth such as buried gold or silver, or treasures found in sunken ships.

: earth table
what it does: this brings support and help from friendly gods and kindly supernatural beings to assist in the possessorā€™s endeavors and fulfillment of oneā€™s plans and dreams. also called the seal of spiritual assistance.

: moon table
what it does:

: the fourth mystery seal
what it does: protects from misfortune and misery, and assures one of a lengthy life.

: mephistopheles seal
what it does: for overcoming, conquering, and controlling oneā€™s enemies. it also guards one against the plots of others.

: mercury table
what it does: brings wealth, a knowledge of alchemy and of chemistry, and can draw treasure from beneath the earth.

: the first mystery seal
what it does: when buried in the earth near where any treasures exist they will allegedly come to the surface themselves. the talisman can also be used in the home of help locate lost articles.

: ariel seal
what it does: compels others to do the possessorā€™s bidding, and commands lost treasures from land or sea.

: venus table
what it does: also known as the seal of secrets. one places this talisman beneath the pillow to learn secrets through dreams, and to prevent others form learning of private confidential matters. when carried in purse or pocket, it serves to bring assistance in oneā€™s business dealings.

: the third mystery seal
what it does: carry this talisman to assure one of being much loved and admired. it is treasured by those who wish to gain and hold the affections of another.

: aniquel seal
what it does: confers great wealth, honors, and also promotes good health, both mental and physical.

: sun table
what it does: known also as the seal of honor and wealth. this talisman is carried to attract plentiful gold, silver, and other of lifeā€™s good blessings.

: the sixth mystery seal
what it does: to receive information or guidance through drams or visions, sleep with this talisman under the pillow.

: marbuel seal
what it does: for fascinating and bewitching others so that all secret knowledge can be obtained from them.

: mars table
what it does: an aid in holding marriages and friendships together in the even of quarrels between the parties involved, or where there are disturbing influences from outsiders. it can help settle arguments peaceably in favor of the one who carries this talisman.

: the fifth mystery seal
what it does: carried to insure or restore oneā€™s good health, to strengthen faith, and to influence those one meets toward the possessor of this talisman.

: aziel seal
what it does: designed to compel treasures to come from the earth, and to coerce others to obey the possessorā€™s wishes and commands.

: jupiter table
what it does: also called the seal of mystical assistance. can bring victory in legal matters, in winning court cases, and for settling disputes of all kinds.

: the second mystery seal
what it does: the highest talisman of good fortune, bringing great success in business and many blessings in oneā€™s personal and family life.

: aziabel seal
what it does: for achieving great power over others, and to attract friendship.

: saturn table
what it does: called also the seal of spiritual good luck. this design is believed to attract favorable planetary vibrations when one is gambling or indulging in any game of chance.

: the seventh mystery seal
what it does: this design is used for finding any lost or stolen possessions.

: barbuel seal
what it does: makes one master of all arts and secret knowledge

: zodiac/shemhamphorash table
what it does: alleged to bring vengeance on oneā€™s enemies, assist in contact with departed souls, and assure the possessor a share of worldly goods.

: shemhamphorasch holy seal
what it does: alleged to bring contact with departed souls. it is also said to bring vengeance on oneā€™s enemies, and to assure one a share of worldly goods.

: shemhamphorash #1
what it does: for great success in finances and in business. attracts customers and money.

: shemhamphorash #2
what it does: great mystical powers are said to come to those who carry this. it is a highly religious talisman, bringing to the possessor divine guidance when needed.

: seal of orion
what it does: or seal of general citation. this seal is carried by those who wish to have their wishes fulfilled and to attract honors and respect from others.

: seal of draco, aka crowned serpent seal
what it does: symbol of mighty power, strength, and dominance.

: north polestar (here, here, and here)
what it does: protects from black magic, and gives one freedom from fear, along with a clear mind, a sunny disposition, and good judgment in all matters.

: genesis seal, aka generation seal/seal of great generation
what it does: designed to attract wealth, honor, and promotions or advancement in oneā€™s work.

iii.i symbols representing mosesā€™ egyptian magick:
: the spirit appears in the burning bush (here, here and here)
what it does: the spirit here is god himself. teaches you whatever it is you want to know/learn.

: moses changes his staff into a serpent (here, here and here)
what it does:

: moses changes the nileā€™s water into blood (here, here and here)
what it does:

: three new signs with frogs, lice/gnats, and similar vermin/pestilence/flies (here, here and here)
what it does: these are the plagues which the cuthians often employed in their exorcisms for punishment.

: three new signs with cattle, plague, boils, hail (here, here and here)
what it does:

: grasshoppers/locusts and darkness (here, here and here)
what it does:

: the general citation of moses on spirits (here, here and here)
what it does: this is the seal used by moses in calling up all spirits and is recommended to be carried with any of the other seals being used. can be used to reinforce others seals and spells.

: the general dismissal of moses on spirits
what it does:

iii.ii symbols representing mosesā€™ levantine magick:
: conjured spirit appears in a pillar of fire by night (here, here and here)
what it does: the citation names the twelve evil spirits of man, through the help of the father, or the hebrew eli; it is terrible.

: spirit appears in a pillar of cloud by day (here, here and here)
what it does:

: balaamā€™s sorcery (here, here and here)
what it does: this contains the names of the seven tables of the ark of the covenant, and is of great significance as it reputedly brings vengeance upon oneā€™s (hidden) enemies.

: egypt/egitgim (here, here and here)
what it does: with these words moses spake to (conquered) the sorcerers in egypt.

: conjuration of the laws of moses (here, here and here)
what it does: fast three days and you can perform wonders with this seal.

: the general citation of moses on all spirits (here, here and here)
what it does: this is the seal used by moses in calling up all spirits and is recommended to be carried with any of the other seals being used. can be used to reinforce others seals and spells.

: the general dismissal of moses on all spirits (here and here)
what it does: this is the seal used by moses in dismissing all spirits and is recommended to be carried with any of the other seals being used. can be used to reinforce others seals and spells.

: conjuration of eleazar, son of aaron (here, here and here)
what it does: with this talisman one calls the spirits through which all things dissolve into nothing.

: dismissal of eleazar, son of aaron (here, here and here)
what it does: with this talisman one dismisses the spirits through which all things dissolve into nothing.

: citation of leviathan/germuthsai (here, here and here)
what it does: use this, held flat between the tow hand, to call the spirits to appear and obey commands.

: dismissal of leviathan/germuthsai (here, here and here)
what it does: use this, held flat between the tow hand, to dismiss the spirits who obey commands.

: magickal law of moses (here, here and here)
what it does: use to assemble the spirits or devils who cause the dead to appear.

iv. other symbols nec:
: master key seal
what it does: symbol of health, good fortune, and success.

: great seal of solomon
what it does: divine guidance, wisdom, protection, and understanding in all matters.

: treasure, elevation, and spiritual redemption
what it does: said to bring peace to the place where this is kept or to the person who carries it.

: moses with tablets
what it does:

: the ten commandments
what it does:

: rab calebā€™s symbol
what it does: uses for medical assistance and to maintain a healthy body and a clear mind.

: sadock
what it does:

: citation
what it does:

: characters
what it does:

: seal of magic
what it does: this serpent seal is designed to bring magical assistance toward attaining oneā€™s wishes, desires, needs, or requests.

: INRI symbol, aka seal of the witness
what it does: reputedly brings the owner godā€™s richest blessings.

: nadoyah (seal of jesus of god)
what it does: for divine protection conquering any or all obstacles, and achieving victory in oneā€™s work.

: the golden candlestick
what it does: the candelabra seal for gaining oneā€™s desires through prayers and candle rituals. it is believed to make one safe from all danger, strong as steel so that firearms cannot harm the person who carries this in their purse or pocket. while gazing on this sigil, repeat vihi noam (last verse of psalm 90 and psalm 91) seven times in a row, then finish with exodus 12:21 to 28.

12 Likes

Wow, great stuff. Have you had success with any of them?

yes i have. iā€™m using one right now as we speak. more on that later

1 Like

[quote=ā€œthe fool, post:11, topic:3696ā€]the key you are talking about is a medallion. william oribello used what he called the shemmah medallion (שמה), or the shema medallion. all that is is a medallion made with the verse of deuteronomy 6:4 written into it. you wear the medallion over your sternum when you conjure. the verse is:

שְׁמַע, י֓שְׂ×ØÖøאֵל: יְהוÖøה אֱלֹהֵינוּ, יְהוÖøה אֶחÖøד.
hear, oh israel: ihvh our god, ihvh is one.

you can have this made up by any jeweller. here is an example of a shema medallion. here is another one. here is a third one made of word art, and here is another. here is a bracelet with it.[/quote]

Iā€™m sorry to bring this thread back to life, but Iā€™m really curious about one thing. You have mentioned the prayer שְׁמַע, י֓שְׂ×ØÖøאֵל: יְהוÖøה אֱלֹהֵינוּ, יְהוÖøה אֶחÖøד. that has to be engraved on a medallion but apparently the commercially available medallions that were given in your links and that Iā€™ve found on the internet as well as the shema prayer from judaism 101 website says:

Shā€™ma Yisā€™raā€™eil Adonai Eloheinu Adonai echad. (canā€™t copy hebrew text for some reason)

My question is how much important is it to use word YHVH instead of Adonai? Does it make any difference at all (for the purpose of using it as the ā€œkeyā€)? If it does could you please clarify how using the different names will affect the effectiveness of such ā€œkeyā€?

jewish people believe that it is a blasphemy to use the name of god in vain. as a result, in the torah, whenever the name of god is written, the scholars will use a substitute for it. adonai, hashem, adoshem (a combination), and other words are used to let jewish people know that god is being referred to, and to have respect for his presence.

i am neither jewish nor am i a christian, i am a sorceror. i recognize the name of the jewish god as a formula for creation, and thatā€™s why i put it in plainly. every name of god in judaism and islam has a metaphysical power that can be activated if called in certain ways. magicians have known this for ages. in judaism these names are activated through kabbalism, as in sefer raziel hamalach or the books of moses. in islam they are activated using sufism, as in the picatrix and other sufi grimoires. the names are not openly abused in the religion, but on the metaphysical side they are carefully chosen and used. to that end, you sometimes find grammars where the names have been taken out, which is like taking the gasoline and engine out of a car, making it useless to the profane. a perfect example of that is the sword of moses as translated by gaster. that translation with all of the Xs is USELESS! there was another translation with the names restored. i used it one time, and it was one of the most powerful things i have ever done in magick. i didnā€™t even do a ritual. all i did was read the words out loud to myself a few times, and insert a psalm. i had electrical outages and was getting shocks for 3 days afterward. when jewish people say donā€™t use the names in vain, they are not joking. those names and the magick they do are POWERFUL.

it really doesnā€™t make a difference which verse you want to use as long as you know what you are doing. the important part is to not use the name in a disrespectful or careless way. any demonolator will tell you itā€™s a bad idea to approach any spiritual force carelessly or disrespect them, so the key to using the name is to use it with the proper understanding of its power. no different than you understanding the danger of using firearms or flamethrowers - you take your precautions and donā€™t bandy the tech around for everyone to see, in order to avoid unhappy accidents.

3 Likes