6th & 7th books of moses: a grimoire breakdown

if you want to know more and understand the proper use of kabbalist magick as a magician, i recommend the work of the chariot. it explains the foundational belief systems the grammars do not teach you but that you need to know in order to get the most benefit from jewish sorcery.

reading everything on that site and then returning to the books of moses will help you understand grimoires a lot more.

[quote=ā€œthe fool, post:21, topic:3696ā€]if you want to know more and understand the proper use of kabbalist magick as a magician, i recommend the work of the chariot. it explains the foundational belief systems the grammars do not teach you but that you need to know in order to get the most benefit from jewish sorcery.

reading everything on that site and then returning to the books of moses will help you understand grimoires a lot more.[/quote]

Thank you, I was actually going to ask for recommendation of some literature on kaballah.

Yes I understand what are you saying about using names of god. In islam and sufism specifically, to my understanding the power is within a combination of math and certain use of 99 names of god (which are more like qualities or attributes) (reciting certain name certain amount of times for specific purpose).

I figured as much that adonai was some sort of replacement for the ā€œtrueā€ name of god. I guess I thought that it was something like in islam where you use different name of god for different purpose so I had this concern that if I use different word, it might bring some different or unwanted effect.

Anyways, thanks for clarification.

there is something else there in the names of god in judaism. i noticed a while ago that quite a few of the names are directly taken from regions in mesopotamia. i wonder if the jewish names are location-cues for occult power spots in modern-day iraq, turkey, and the levant?

1 Like

Unfortunately I didnā€™t take the time to research as much as you probably did and this is why Iā€™ve asked you that question (Iā€™ve read your posts and you seem very knowledgeable). However, Iā€™ve noticed (sort of randomly) that use of certain names of god helps me to raise energy before ritual. For some reason, the most powerful effect Iā€™ve managed to achieve by using words Allah and AHIH. I donā€™t know exactly how it works (due to lack of experience) but what Iā€™ve managed to understand so far via communication with demons and other spirits is that all these names refer not so much to a specific entity but rather to a source of some sort, source of everything that exists, ever existed and will exist. So I think its possible that these names sort of ā€œmigratedā€ from one culture to another. And I also believe that it indeed is somehow related to a specific geographic location(s) (the words I mean).

This thread has nothing to do in the vodou section

Well this section has basically become the catch-all ATR section. The 6th and 7th Books of Moses are used in both Obeah and Southern Conjure which has itā€™s roots in the African diaspora. This thread could go in a few different sections. White magic, the Sephritoth/Qliphoth section for itā€™s Kabbalistic aspects and here in the Vodoun section where it and itā€™s seals and rituals are used by Obeah men/women and Conjure workers.

1 Like

i put the BOM in under voodoo for the simple reason that balg doesnā€™t have an atr section for protestant syncretism to match the catholic atrs (vodun and quimbanda).

it may be a better idea to put this thread under either white magick (or black magick - the BOM serves with both hands).

mods, if you want to move this section, do what is best for the board.

2 Likes

I moved it to White Magick since I saw 2 ā€œvotesā€ for that. :slight_smile:

You can just open the seals like sigils?

You can, you can also draw them and place them under a candle like the pentacles of Solomon are frequently used.

3 Likes

you can use them in a lot of ways. in mojo bags, carry them in your wallet or on your person, put them on transmitting devices. you can also skry into them the way erik teaches in mastering evocation

Book is officially and freely available on archive.org

https://archive.org/details/JosephPetersonSixthAndSeventhBooksOfMoses

1 Like

How can i do it for it to work or are there things i have to add cos i have tried all day to make the laws of moses work but no it keeps giving me blank answers

I need your help WRIGHT

I want it to work so i fully believe in it

Heā€™s not been on for a while, I hope someone else can answer you who has some good ideas, and meanwhole welcome to the forum, and please check the green message icon over in the top right of the screen, Iā€™m going to send you a PM in a minute. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Have you tried it

No, I donā€™t feel drawn to that right now.

If you can let us know what your goals are, maybe we can assist with other methods, I PMā€™d you some useful links from here and hints on good videos on the siteā€™s YouTube channel, and donā€™t be shy about starting a new topic with questions about those. :slight_smile:

The law of moses
A magick that will make me turn a staff intp a serpent like Moses

Youā€™re probably going to need to either draw into yourself, or find a way to link up with, literal godlike power for that kind of transfiguration, now you know this obviously but Iā€™m being technical because itā€™s a massive task to undertake.

Because of this, first, Iā€™m going to ask if the reason you want this can be acheived by a simpler method, for example if you want to become a leader and prophet, there may be faster ways.

Second I guess is to suggest you focus on energy work, drawing as much energy into yourself as possible, and also using it, regulkarly pushing yourself with magickal endeavours, to develop your psychic muscles and become as strong as possible.

Itā€™s one heck of a miracle to accomplish and on the one hand, you may be naturally gifted, which means the desire is the natural knowledge in you seeking expression, on the other hand you may have to work quite hard!

Can you get a reading done to investigate whether this is going to be easy for you? Iā€™m going to link below to a method of divination you can use, it has everything you need to get started, but donā€™t let just one method decide things for you, and I do advise trying to get some other input, maybe a Tarot reading or something.

The next thing I advise is getting a spirit mentor, I donā€™t know if youā€™re okay working with demons, some really powerful spirit who will help coach you and guide you, maybe a being like Azazel or one of the other demonic Kings.

This is a safe method of divination that has a legal download of the Oracle Book and my notes on how to adapt the questions: