5 inbound incubus vs succubus

I have some entities which I thought were sucubi but have manifested penises and are now very annoying because im a straight male. If I buy some bound sucbus of a website will they scare off the incubus’s.

3 Likes

Am I having a déjà vu or have you posted this a few times before?

7 Likes

No they won’t. Most spirits are pretty respectful of the “this is mine don’t touch it” when it comes to human lovers. Unless she’s a super beast, she’ll likely either get hurt or not bother to do anything other than joining them with you.

1 Like

Ask them to unmanifest the penises. If they like having them around they were most likely incubuses from the start

3 Likes

No because I posted something similar but this is different lol

1 Like

They just ignore me and keep penetrating me so I am just out all day ahd never home to piss them off but they are really not malicious, it’s the second month I’ve had them , the first month I use to penetrate them it felt like so idk I’m confused

1 Like

As much as I love this idea, it unfortunately won’t work. I suggest you perform a banishing of the problem incubi.

1 Like

I don’t know how I have no materials or have ever done any invocations. Maybe someone can help I emailed a YouTuber who deals with magick she said $250 which is too much. I’ve tried rosary and prayers, sage and visualizing white light protecting me, the spirits aren’t as malicious as they are annoying

He said I could send him off, anyone want 5 gay incubus , there not mean or malicious actually quite pleasant , I just don’t like taking it up the ass

4 Likes

Given incubus can change their anatomy to be succubus and vice versa, just have them change to succubus if they will even listen to you. Incubus and succubus are pretty much able to change their form to suit who they are doing things with.

2 Likes

He said he doesn’t feel like it or want to lol

Enjoy the feeling then baby boy :rofl:

6 Likes

I can’t change my sexuality and don’t want to brother lol

1 Like

To be fair sexuality is fluid, but in a lot of cases people will “forsake” their claim to being gay, straight, etc for a moment of pleasure. However, that aside if you want to get rid of them do a banishing.

2 Likes

Can you link me a banishing ritual

Look up the lesser or greater banishing ritual.

3 Likes

If youre not that experienced with magic, you could contact one of the balg authors who offer ritual services.

That’ll be my last resort, as a high school student I don’t have a ton of money to spend I’ll try the lesser banishing

1 Like

Aside from the LBRP, have you tried sitting them down, looking them square in the eye, and saying “guys, Futanari, or whatever…look it’s not you it’s me, and this just isn’t working out…so we are going to have to make a clean break here. I’m just not into you the way you are into me. Now I’ve asked you nicely, please respect my wishes and leave. I don’t want to be force to ask in a less then nice manner.”

I mean if they aren’t malicious, then try talking them with the respect you would anyone in physical incarnation. Of course if you have already bound them, you might have to do more. If they where not honest with you, and don’t politely leave, them it may behoove you to call someone more powerful in their jurisdiction, Lillith and her cohorts, Sitri perhaps?

How did you come by these spirits?

4 Likes

I was doing remote or psychic seduction on a person while listening to theta waves, I felt a sucking on my Penis suddenly and a wave of energy course through my body then I began communicating with it first, it revealed to me it was a Sucubus sent because I called out to Lilith which I did actually do, then two month latter It manifested along with it’s 4 other incubus friends, penises.

1 Like