5 free tarot readings

Thank you. I’ve been feeling that I need to follow my intuition more. There is a person close to me putting the obstacles in place?

1 Like

Yes, the person is jealous and creates them because of it.
and as I was once told by my spirit “always follow your intuicion… its never wrong”

I had to learn to listen to my intuition the hard way. Finally got it though.

1 Like

I know the feeling i had that too… but its good to hear it :slight_smile: good luck for you

1 Like

There is material gain in your life, mostly because of your ability to achieve money and being a good leader for people.There is also astrological influence around you for that. But you should take care, future bring someone with shady character which might make problems for you and this is something you should focus on. Do not focus on unfavorable news and try to see facts as they are trully.

1 Like

There are quarrels and unhappiness in your life, but also loyal friends who always will help you. Use your past experiences to overcome problems in future. You should focus more on bad debts and unpaided loans. You should not focus right now on wasting moneys and stupid ideas. See your live as it is trully cause you seems to fail in that.

You are person who likes to learn and desire to learn new ideas and things, but you also fail in seeing facts as true as they are. Future brings optimism and good influences in every aspect of your life, but especially in magical one. You have strong willpower and determination to achieve your goals and desires. You should focus more on overcoming your anxiety about loved one. You shouldnt not focus on excessive preasures and using powers for selfish ends.

1 Like

There is a trickster around you and its a warning. Right now there is a happiness, joy and love in your life, but it might end soon as future brings unexpected changes due to it. You should focus on your knowledge to overcome it and look in past to see and find this person, because it brings excesive isolation and unnecessary delays in your goals. You should not focus on improper judgment and being to selfish.

1 Like

Okay so thats all and there is no more readings for now.

Thank you so much

1 Like

No problem:)

1 Like

I’ve been told the firsts phrases many times and you can only confirm that.
I’ll be careful about new people I’m going to meet.
Thank you :grinning:

1 Like

@Aireen hi if there’s not to late i have this question my objectives/whises that i have in short term will be successful? By the way thanks

Best regards

1 Like

Thank you!

1 Like

Can i get one? How can i draw a lot of sex in my life? I am a virgin😧

1 Like

I’d like one I’d like to know about the work I’m doing with will it be successful in the end with them?

1 Like

@Milflover @bunny4cam @SilverWolf Did you not see the above post? The OP is no longer taking requests for readings.

2 Likes

Thank you for telling me

2 Likes

@DarkestKnight nop I didn’t see that but thanks for the clarification :slight_smile:

2 Likes

It’s probably a warning. I had negative reading for years with my deck, and thought it was a ‘dark’ deck.

I asked on a tarot forum what people thought and they said ‘no it’s just you’ - I though they were being mean, but they were right.

It’s only years later looking back I can now see the cards were dark because I was in a horrible situation I’d allowed myself to rationalise and get used to. They were right all along I just didn’t know what to do with the info at the time.

On the plus side, it’s a sign of a great deck in tune with your energy. I wouldn’t switch, or make any sudden moves, but do be careful.

3 Likes