5 free tarot readings

Duly noted, thankyou… its just that i dont really know/see anyone day to day, dont have any close friends or anything! So it seemed really odd, but the same completely differbt reading does keep coming up :thinking:

1 Like

@bunny4cam @SilverWolf @Milflover

I might do more readings but with exchange for a scan :slight_smile:

@ Maulbeere
Tarot always represent you. If you are doing your readings just for yourself - it will show you your doubts and this what you think in this moment… if you too often ask about the same topic - it will stop reply for it. Not everyone can hold truth which is showed in cards. They mighrt be helpfull, but also asking about every single thing will make you or addicted or fucked up.

1 Like

A scan?

1 Like

yes :slight_smile:

Like in this topic : Power Sensing - Scans & Swaps 3.0 (No Tarot Please) (Part 1) - #5348 by FantomGirl

1 Like

I’d actually like one myself I don’t know how to do that yet I’m still trying to figure out Astro projection I can only give what is spoke to me from my master its kind a useless since u use tarot

1 Like

Well if your 3rd eye is open you might give it a try :slight_smile:

its not exactly about astral projection is more hmm reading of people energies and seeing them.

Do you opened your 3rd eye?

Not completely I’m still working on it I’m fairly new still I’m just over sensitive to the supernatural

Okay I would suggest mantras to open it, but as you have a master then propably sb already is helping you with it.

Yea I work with a number of them I just ask king paimon if he can help me achieve a higher magical out put so I don’t get to tired after rituals

1 Like

As far as scanning I’m not t high ere yet n I think I have projected a few times but never really go any where I develop a habit wen I was in third grade where I can be sleep but still know what’s going on around me I was able to do work while I was sleep n I still do it now but again I never go anywhere

Anyway sorry I don’t want to derail your post any longer I would so love a reading from you tho I just don’t think I have anything good to trade for it

Is it okay to PM you my question???

Check your pm

It is, but right now the titled free readings are done.
Right now i can do reading in exchange for scan :wink:

Will i travel for holidays

Are you still reading? I need some of your tarot reading wisdom… @Aireen

I want to have a reading .What do you mean by scan? I am new to occult, so I am not aware of these terms :slight_smile:

The scan is when you actually try to read sb in astral…see whats around him/her, feel energies any of it.
it requires to have opened 3rd eye mostly

Could you read me, please? (Didn’t know if you saw my last comment for you…

@Aireen good morning , ok but im new in this so I prefer to be honest in that matter!