5 Free Readings [Closed]

Your card: 3 of Cups in reverse.

The card speaks of isolation and the feeling of being left out, but what’s speaking to me is a self love issue. Unless you truly love yourself, you will not be able to be in a relationship that makes you feel happy and fulfilled. So no, not yet. You have some inner work to do.

1 Like

need to know hows my layer spell working as i dont have any contact with the target

3 Likes

@Onion

If you’re doing this can I grab one please. Would like to see what your cards say about my current workings/path please. Thanms

1 Like

:pensive::pensive: any advice on how to start that inner work?

Love reading if possible@Onion

1 Like

Than you so much btw Onion​:heart::heart:

1 Like

Me too plz

1 Like

If it’s still available, I’d like one please

1 Like

5 done. Something came up so I’ll be doing your readings later.

@dagar shadow work maybe? :thinking:

2 Likes

I’ll look into it ty :grin:

1 Like

Your card: The Star

The Star follows the Tower, which makes me think that although for others the situation doesn’t look that big from the outside the emotional fallout was pretty heavy and hurtful. The Star speaks of a fresh start, of hope and new beginnings. Maybe start a project together, or a task or something that you can do to reconnect with a fresh perspective. Just something that you can do together and talk and be open with each other.

I was also taken to this couplet by a poet called Rahim Das:

https://images.app.goo.gl/6m528E1xpHj9jkHX9

“Rahiman dhaga prem ka, mat toro chitkaye”

Don’t break the thread of love

“Toote pe phir na jure, jure to gaanth pari jaye”

If it breaks it cannot be joined, if joined it will have a knot/tangle.

It says that once the thread of trust is broken, you can tie it back but there will always be a knot.

So my suggestion is also some shadow work and therapy as well.

1 Like

Your Card: 7 of Wands

“The meanings of this card are all about the successful outcome of prolonged struggle.”
The keyword in the guidebook is Success and Profit, Negotiations, Advantage over others along with Struggle, Meetings and Discussions. I don’t feel anything bad. There might’ve been a little pebble on the road but it’s of no problem. It will follow through and be successful :muscle:

1 Like

Two Cards flipped out for you: Death and 4 of Cups

You are in between, or will be undergoing a transformative “death”. You’re gonna reach the peak of the mountain after a shit ton of hard work, but the 4 of Cups with it shows a dull feeling, some dejection or weariness. A tendency to question if your hard work did pay off, or if the results are real and true. A hard time believing in what you get, maybe? There’s a feeling of mixing the mundane and magickal in a way that’s fucking with your perception of reality. Don’t try to look for differences, and don’t try to forcefully merge something. Set the ball rolling and relax. This is time for some R&R, you deserve it. Rest, have some ramen (if you like it)and do whatever you like to do to chill and just be. After the transformation is done, give yourself time, rest and reflect.

1 Like

Your Card: Knight of Cups in reverse

The card speaks of a person who’s deceitful and flattering. I’m hearing “narcissist”. Very moody, impulsive, impractical and ungrounded. While it may look charming, it’s difficult to always be that way. A stable relationship cannot be built simply on the basis of charm, there needs to be trust, reciprocation, communication, understanding, love and other things. Love is complex. I don’t know if you’re with someone right now, and I don’t want to scare you but I will not sugarcoat it either- if your gut is sensing something bad, if your spidey senses are tingling, use your practicality and look for red flags. The initial infactuation is always super fun and pleasant but you have to think about the long run here.

Look beyond the mask, see who your partner is really like, how they treat service staff, a slow internet all that. Test the waters before you swim. I’m feeling a bit of fight-or-flight as well. It may be your partner, it may be someone who’s around you. Be aware, and stay safe.

Your Card: 3 of Wands

Is your spell a hex/curse? It feels that way. There’s a lot of fire element in this card, and it makes me feel like your result is gonna come around prettyyyy quick. I’m not getting any doubtful or bad feeling either, your spell has followed through :+1: Do not doubt yourself, there’s an intrusive thought that is trying to come through.

1 Like

Any question?

Anything about my career. I’m worried I’m not doing enough.

1 Like

Your Card: Ace of Cups

The first thing I heard when I picked up the deck was “burn out”. The Ace (1) speaks of a plan, of new beginnings. Freshness. And the cups speak of heart and emotions. I also feel that you’re very stressed rn (also with the "I feel like I’m not doing enough). Your best will not be someone else’s best. Your best maybe 10 questions a day while the neighbors’ may be 20, that doesn’t mean your progress is any lesser. Pick up a hobby, decompress. Balance out the practical with the emotional, nourish yourself. It is okay to take a break. You are doing amazing, you’re doing your best, and your best will not be the same everyday. You’re doing good, don’t worry :purple_heart:

1 Like

Thanks for the reading :smiley:

1 Like

Thank you so much @Onion, you picked up on things I’ve already discussed with him & yes there was a lot of hurt and broken trust. We’re trying to move forward and work through it and I’ve also considered shadow work.

Thank you for taking the time to do this reading.

1 Like