5 Free Readings [Closed]

@Vikson @anon29949371 @Muggie

5 readings are over. I’ll be doing yours tomorrow. If I forget please remind me.

2 Likes

Perhabs it means that I need to act in that way to finally get away

Thanks a lot, It does resonate! :sun_with_face::sun_with_face::sun_with_face::sun_with_face:

2 Likes

I’m glad it did :purple_heart:

1 Like

This really explains a lot. After I talked with Lilith and Naamah last night, I suddenly felt this feeling of imprisonment. The imprisonment is not caused by others but my mind itself. I let that surround and consume me, I was too depressed to fight back. Until I fell asleep. I guess this is a wake up call for me.

Thanks a lot! Great reading by the way.

1 Like

Welcome
Thank you! :purple_heart:

1 Like

Your Card: 2 of Swords upright

Conflict, and a need for balance. Maybe a simple disagreement which descended into something much more serious. I have a feeling no party involved wants this, there’s a need to talk it out and either reach a middle ground or let it go, because tbh it feels like the beginning of this didn’t happen in a serious environment. It feels like it was a time of lighthearted discussion when things took a turn. Be willing to balance it out with the other person.

Forgot again, sorry :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Your Card: 6 of Pentacles upright

A gift, you may either give it or recieve it. A reward for hardwork or a treat after some stressful times is on the way!

1 Like

I framed the question as a general career guidance.

Your Card: 5 of Cups

You need to let go of something for you to see what’s ahead. I’m not saying that you’ll be able to see the future or something, you may 🤷‍♀ But, when you analyze some past regrets or sadness or grief related to your career you’ll be able to find a new perspective. A new way to look at things. Work through and release your pain, don’t stop your heart from feeling what it feels. When you let go of it you will feel some clarity to make the decision that’s right for you.

Arghhh… This thing I need to let go of is it holding me down? Does the card tell the reason why I am doing it? I’m trying to figure out what it really is :sleepy:

1 Like

Ohh I’d just seen this thanks preciate :innocent:

1 Like

It doesn’t mention what it is :frowning:
My favorite method is to relax my mind, put my hand on my heart, and just listen to it. Or ask a question to my heart.

1 Like

Thabks for the reading :smiley:

1 Like

Welcome :purple_heart:

Wooah I talk to my organs too!!

1 Like

It’s a good method :laughing:

1 Like

wonderful news! It’s been a long time since I received a gift,
Thank you :smiley:

1 Like

welcome :purple_heart:

1 Like

5 people only.
I will not be held responsible for any decision you take based on the reading.

Please add your questions as well.

1 Like

Me!!! Will i get into a relationship soon😌 I’m pretty sure about everything else lol

2 Likes

I’ll take a reading Onion. What will it take for my coparenting relationship with my son’s father to be repaired and reconciled to the point it was before this new person entered the picture & manipulated him?

Thank you so much in advance.

2 Likes