I’m Indian ^^

3 Likes

Oh i didn’t know !!

1 Like

I don’t mention it a lot :sweat_smile:

1 Like

me too !! :joy:

1 Like

Thank you for reading.I think that succubus is around me,i keep trying to contact Lilith for confirmation,but i dont have success in that.About red flags,i fight in beginning with myself and my belife that i maybe have someone else with me,but now i relax and enjoy in moments with this spirit.I still want to find out who is she or he@Onion

1 Like

Ooo
I won’t be able to help you find out who it is, especially an ubi. My skills aren’t there yet. Sorry : (

3 Likes

I understand that,thank you again for reading😉@Onion

2 Likes

do you mind if i DM … i need some advice

2 Likes

Love spell with revenge.
but until now there are no positive signs, lust for results I don’t think so because I don’t have much hope anymore, father, do I have to repeat the ritual again?

Thankyou union :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Sure!

@Madason Ooo, maybe it’s happening behind the scenes for now. Stay steady :muscle:

2 Likes

5 questions only. I will not be held responsible for any decision taken based on the reading. Please mention your question as well.

1 Like

I’d love a general one if you’re still doing readings!

2 Likes

what should I do in regards to my obligations?

2 Likes

@MoonFlower

Your card: Ace of Pentacles

Get lucky :moneybag: aces indicate new beginnings, and the pentacles material things. If you’ve started something that is ending this week (say, an assignment or a project) the result will be good and something you’ll like. Good times. I’m not getting much apart from this, but there’s a vessel in the card’s imagery. Although it symbolizes baptism oil/water, when I look at it I hear alchemy. So you may also go through some changes soon.

2 Likes

I would like one please :slight_smile: A general reading is fine

3 Likes

I was shuffling and oddly, I saw a man with afro hair.

Your Card: The Devil

Do some reflection, a second look at your obligations. Are all of them necessary or are some of them dead weight? (are you working with Belial by any chance? I’m sensing him in the distance but I’m not sure if he’s watching me or if you’re working with him). I’m seeing a man dragging a suitcase behind him, but he’s not holding the suitcase. It’s like an extremely lose schoolbag, and the man is crossing railway tracks. Do you have somewhere to be, but are too attached to what you’ll have to leave behind?

As mentioned, reflect. Understand what you’re carrying with you and lose the ones which are dragging you down. Toxic relationships, relationships you’ve grown out of,etc. Nostalgia is good, but you must not bind yourself to the past. You need to let go in order to move ahead and live in the present, and welcome the future. There’s a certain stickiness I’m feeling.

Now I don’t know about your obligations, but I think you should reflect and see how much of them are real and how much you’re creating to keeo yourself in a certain situation or place. You can get out of the loop you find yourself in. Persevere, you got this :muscle:

1 Like