25 Free clairvoyant/pendulum readings for the New Year

Oof, i think i missed it, but if not may you give one to me?

Can I have one?

Hi Solimar

Happy new year.

I would like a reading please.

Will I be reconciled with my love?

Will I be successful in my job interview?

Thank you.

I was just trying to get clarity on the engagement you mention

That would require an in depth reading and I didn’t offer that previously.

Thank you I really appreciate that!! Such a wonderful gift you have. :heart:️:heart:️:heart:️

1 Like

@ouckla-- Through the use of magick and working spiritually you can achieve your goals at the office. Keep focused on your own work at the office and refrain from sharing too much information with co workers, drink alcohol sparingly over 2019. I am seeing marriage around you, however it appears to be aligned to you being ‘married’ spiritually or in a non-traditional marriage.

good luck

1 Like

@NewBiez–It appears 2018 was a challenging year for you, and that you went through the loss of something important to you. Spirit sees that you’ve picked up the pieces so to speak and that you’re keeping calm and carrying on! A vacation to a nice, warm spot is definitely needed. You’ve put out a lot of ‘fires’ for yourself and others, so you need to think about your own well being more this year. REST and RELAX before gearing up for the next skirmish.
(I know that’s an odd message–but that’s what was given to me)

1 Like

@Eibwen_glab–I want you to know that we do realize the pain you’re in, however, I have to tell you what I’m being told for your situation. Spirit says that this person is not worth pursuing because of future pain this person would cause to you and that you will avert a tragedy of violence by dropping plans of pursuit. He tells me that you will proceed with your quest regardless, but He warns that unscrupulous people will take advantage of you and cost you money you can’t afford to spend.
It’s best for you to move away from this situation, take time to heal your wounds and then start over. The lost love in question is not the ONE for you. I’m sorry.

1 Like

Hi I would like to know which spirit is willing to work with me in 2019. Thank you

That was spot on reading!!! Thanks :slight_smile:

Do you mind if I can ping you for a personal query?

@anon90678694–2019 will be a good year overall for you in terms of finance and romantically too. Spirit says for you to make certain that you’re honest (no lies) with your romantic partner if you are to expect to receive the same in return. The only thing that can hold your progress back this year is your own conception of limitations.

2 Likes

@13lueGemini–You’ve worked very hard on projects in the material world (career/finance) currently you’re watching and waiting on decisions being made by others that will bring your success into fruition. You will have an opportunity for a new beginning and I’m getting word that you need to go ahead and go for it because it will pay off. Autumn 2019 will be a very good period of time for you where your luck is on a high. This would be a good year for gambling and games of chance—within reason.

2 Likes

I hope that I’m not too late.I would really appreciate a reading.

I would like to know if I’ll achieve my goals for this year (both Spiritual and Physical).

Thank you🌹

My dear
Thank you so much

Good luck too

1 Like

I’m down for one … if you down
When ever … I’ll give u a try

I’d love a free clairvoyant reading please! My question is: what do you see im the coming year regarding my love life? I’m single right now, although there is someone around that I do have feelings for. Thanks!

I would like one please if you’re not at capacity yet. Which way should I go with magick this year?

Thank you!

not sure if you’re done with 25, if not then i’d like a reading :heart_eyes:

Thank you, makes me feel a lot better about my situation

powerful reading!