25 Free clairvoyant/pendulum readings for the New Year

@WorldFuneral – You are on the correct path. The energy I am feeling around you is of the Crone aspect of the Triple Goddess and this will open up for you over the next 3 months time. Remember that you are the only one that is holding on to a situation that’s not working. You might not want to hear this but they say that this year will be one where you seek out solitude so you can focus in on what it is you need to do next. You already know the answer inside, don’t be afraid to acknowledge and take the leap.

1 Like

I’d like in, please, if it’s still open. Tell me… What must be done to return my lost love to me, and how long will it take to be done? Thank you :heart:

@Secretlysatansgirl–At times you attract the wrong sort of individuals into your life those who use you, don’t have good intentions and drain your energy. There is a spirit I feel around you that shows aspects of a vampire and if you work with him, he can help you in many ways.
In your career, don’t talk to much about anything until AFTER it’s 100% a sure thing. Be careful while travelling this year, particularly concerning vehicle accidents.

1 Like

I’m in, if you are still giving readings.

Same for me if you are still doing them! I really need one atm

Thank you, the solitude portion has already begun to start happening. Kind of surprised about the triple goddess part but I’ve always felt more drawn to female deities so maybe that’s why.

1 Like

@Destiny_McKoy–Your request was heard. Make sure that it’s really what you want and if it’s something you feel you will want to be long term. When the subject of desire is attained, sometimes one comes to the realization that the desiring was more pleasurable.

soular, it’s only one reading per the 25 people…

If you have anymore slots I’d be interested.

@anon80443026-- You are going to get through your blockage shortly. They tell me they see your efforts and that this has been a test to see how committed you are to them. Never discount your abilities; others have tried to belittle you because your potential, your energy has been intimidating unintentionally. You will be travelling (spiritually, physically). They tell me that you’re a very fair minded individual and to keep to your own guidance. Keep up with your current projects and see them to completion.

1 Like

I’m tired for the night so those I didn’t get to tonight I will in the coming days.

1 Like

Hi Alot of those things hit home with me especially you talking of people draining me . I’m wondering if you picked up on a name surrounding the vampire ? Wow all very interesting stuff, thank you so much !!

1 Like

I’m probably too late. (As usual.)

Is 25 up yet? :cold_sweat: I’ll just try my luck.

Did King Belial accept my requests and will my petitions/rituals with other entities (specifically love related) manifest in 2019 or should I do more work? Thank you!

May I join? Or it Is too late? Thank you.

I’d like one if it’s not too late

I would also like one :slight_smile:

I would like too :slight_smile: about my ascension ,thank you!

Well if that’s the case… :pray:t6: thank you :blush:

Welcome to the BALG forum, @William_Huang. Before asking for members to give you a reading, please go to our New Magician and Introduction area and introduce yourself. Tell us a bit about you and any magical experience you may have. It is a rule of this forum.

1 Like