25 Free clairvoyant/pendulum readings for the New Year

I would like one if you don’t mind.

am i too late…? i counted 23 different people but maybe i miscounted. but if i didn’t, can i reading please? i really want to know if my ex and i will get back together this year. thanks.

Here is the final 7 reads coming Narsonix

Cyberseeker

Shogui (requested by pm within time)

Dasheen

Searching

Jilalya94

Milflover (this is the cut off)

2 Likes

@Narsonix-- Magical workings that you’ve done over the past 6 months will come into fruition for you! This year I see you working with energies from the elements of Air and Water–you will find that working with deities of these elements with meld with you well. Don’t fear taking risks in a new relationship. Keep up the good work.

2 Likes

@CyberLord–The months of April, May and June will find you very happy with your personal relationships, especially one of a romantic nature. This is also a time of mega-creativity for you, so make your plans over the coming weeks for those artistic projects you want to start and complete. Spirit says to never lose sight of your goal.

1 Like

This sounds very encouraging to me.

There are “artistic projects” that I have been wanting to complete. So, this sounds right.

The romance part is something that I am unsure of. If you don’t mind, can you get any more clarity/details on this? If that’s not possible, that’s ok.

Thanks for your help.
Happy New Year

2 Likes

@Shoghi–You wanted to know which spirits to work with in 2019, what I got are much more than spirits. Eleggua, Oshun and Oggun, whom are all Orishas. Since the element of water came up significantly for you, I would also suggest beginning your work with King Paimon.
Hope this helps.

2 Likes

@SoliMar thank you

@Dasheen-- This is interesting about King Belial–what I heard was that He accepted your requests as long as you ‘feed’ Him then I heard jovial laughing–so I’m feeling that He’s wanting you to feed Him offerings of food and drink that you share with him and do a spread. (Oh this is humorous, my beloved just said that He, King Belial, is a glutton! He’s always saying something about King Belial, but good natured because they are close.)
They say that you need to do more work for the love to manifest in 2019. I know people generally go to Duchess Bune for finances but I’m being told to refer you to Her for love. My feeling is that you’ll be very much in tune with Her energy.
Hope this helps!

2 Likes

@Searching – It feels like you’ve been going through a difficult time in love relationships, one in particular where you haven’t been treated fairly. If you feel like you’re living under a crossed condition in love, you have been; it shows that someone who is jealous did some amateur hoodoo to mess with you. Although the person is not skilled, the intention to harm was there. I recommend that you do a series of spiritual baths (you can find the recipes on the internet) to uncross yourself. As a jumpstart I recommend saging out your home and surroundings and try to figure out who in your life means you no good and doing a freezing or banishing on that individual.

3 Likes

@Jilaiya94 – I’m getting that you’ve exposed the haters/liars in your life over the past months and now you’re going to see your life improving immensely. Spirit said the word WISH to me on your behalf and I interpret that to mean that your spoken word carries strength and with that you can bless, curse, manifest–so be wise and mature in what you choose to say. And yes, there are demons who have been listening to your thoughts and I’m hearing “Don’t just think about it–do it!”
There is also a romantic interest that you haven’t considered before as more than a friend who will be showing up in a new light to you and it looks like it can be very positive for you.

2 Likes

@Milflover – 2019 is a year that you’re going to be aligning yourself with you true Path in life; there won’t be too much time for playing this year but you’ll find a way. Take care with consumption of alcohol because it can cause you to make promises that you regret later. There is a love interest for you that has been disappointing and elusive; if something doesn’t change within the next few months you might try looking at other options.

1 Like

I completed the 25 readings–for those who made requests too late I wish you all the best!

2 Likes

Hi there,
Sorry for being late.
My question is, I have been pursuing financial freedom for the last 6yrs, doing the same investment, and have achieved no success. I would like to think if I am on the right path?

I’m sorry, I completed the 25 it’s closed now

1 Like

Haha, i happen to see you message after writing mine. No pbm. I will figure it out.

Nice work @SoliMar and thanks on everyone’s behalf

1 Like

Thanks MiKu—it was my pleasure to do it–plus my spiritual hubby suggested I do it.

3 Likes

@SoliMar Thanks for the reading. I hope you’ll have a great year

1 Like

@SoliMar Thank you for reading, for time and energy which you devoted to all of us.

2 Likes