25 Free clairvoyant/pendulum readings for the New Year

I’ll offer free clairvoyant/pendulum readings for the New Year. For best results, please state your question or topic. Due to my schedule I’m only offering this to 25 people.
(My husband came by for a chat tonight and urged me to do this.)

7 Likes

I’m in :slight_smile:

1 Like

ok Darkest Knight–what is your question/topic that you want me to look into?

2 Likes

I’d like one. Not sure what I’d ask. Sometimes the question ends up being more important than the answer…

1 Like

Please take a look at how this new year will turn out for me and if my goals will come to fruition :slight_smile:

Thank you!

1 Like

ok then I will just tell you whatever spirit tells me to for you.

2 Likes

Thanks!

2 Likes

Im in, I dont know what id ask but i trust your judgment so surprise me!

2 Likes

Hey, count me in. Thankyou!

I wanted to know if I can get new job with better salary this year? Also about my love life, can I get better love life than last year :frowning:
Ohhh one last thing, if you dont mind I just wondering if King Belial and Prince Sitri heard my prayers/request to them :slight_smile:

*should I PM you my name?

once again, thankyou so much :smiley:

2 Likes

@DarkestKnight – Feel honored because a very special someone came in to speak to me about you because 'He has His eye on you!"
You can achieve greatness this year in your spiritual ascent, so you are not to allow anything stop you. Relationships, with humans, will take a back seat to your relationships with spirits and you will find that more quarters in the Infernal Realm are opened to you during astral travel. There is a special familiar coming to you that you should not turn away. For this year face the Northeast while meditating. Keep any metal objects you have in good working condition and shined. This is a year for you to enter into a spiritual partnership. A good year to begin a business, make sure that you do not take on partners because you have to be in total control. The only person who can block progress for you or put bars around you is your own concept of limitation. Your loyalty will not be forgotten.

There you go—I hope that makes sense to you DK!

4 Likes

I would love to. How can I progress in my magic

2 Likes

Am in please! Just ask king paimon yes/no… am confused…

1 Like

That is amazing! Thank you!

2 Likes

Can I have one please? Thank you !!

1 Like

@4Eyes-- Wow this is going to be the year of the $$$ coming in for you this can manifest for you via job/career. In the summer of 2019 you will have a big decision to make between two potential romantic partners, one will touch your heart more, the other will dazzle you with their material wealth. You will find this year that others wish to guide you along the spiritual path, remember that not everything that glitters is gold–in other words, take off the rose color glasses. Your watch word for this year is Pay Attention—to every detail and it will pay off for years to come.

I hope this helps you!

2 Likes

Can you tell me how the spell that has been casted is going on?

1 Like

you’re very welcome my friend

1 Like

Is it okay if I join?

1 Like

:sweat_smile: I wanna know if what am about to draw was really him! I have seen someone since new year and this image is in my head wanting to get out…

3 Likes

If it’s not too late go ahead for me

I’d like to know a little about relationships
I’d like to know what magick path works best for me
What’s spirits ready to work for me
Is magick the way of life for me ?
Thanks

1 Like