18+ The path from a slave of lust to a master of the mind! #1

Hmm, well, I’ll try to find information about the process itself, about how exactly and what I need to do for this… transmutation… Thank you!

2 Likes

@lustgirl Then when your energy and hormone levels have reached a more balanced state then you can come back and you can develop a better healthy and respectful relationship with said spiritual species.

2 Likes

Here - this post in now a ready-made response in this thread:

To which you said:

So… Robert Bruce, Energy work, try that.

2 Likes

The sexual energy in potential can be used either to create a baby or to build an empire. The fastest way I’ve found is not to hold back and constrain lust, but to take action—move your body and do what you need to do. If you say you have a problem managing such a huge amount of sexual energy, maybe you actually have a gift: that immense energy could make you a great artist, actress, or something similar. You just need a goal that excites you with the same intensity as the idea of sex, so that when you go to sleep you think about resting and recovering, because your energetic reserves have already been invested and no longer need to express themselves in another way.

2 Likes

From a psychological perspective, we act according to behavioral patterns that develop through interaction with the environment. Positive and negative reinforcement. Positive and negative reinforcement determine whether we will strive to repeat the behavior or avoid it.
For example, if a girl did not receive enough attention (positive reinforcement) from her father, she will likely become an adult and obsessively try to get attention from other men, often by sexualizing herself. For example, it’s clear that most porn models or just prostitutes had bad relationships with their fathers, or grew up without a father at all. Me included.

Regarding addictive behavior… it’s not dependent on hormones, as it’s a behavioral pattern that’s “activated” under certain environmental conditions. If it were that simple and purely physiological, no woman would be sexually addicted.

Sexual desire, or more precisely, the desire for sexual pleasure in addiction, may not even be accompanied by sexual arousal. This desire can persist even if a person is feeling unwell, sick, or nauseous, etc.
It’s more like a computer program that functions only as long as it’s reinforced, often regardless of physical condition. This is one of the reasons why it’s called an addiction, not simply sexuality.

So, neither menstrual cycles, nor mood, nor even physiological sexual arousal are direct causes of the desire for sexual pleasure. Therefore, sexual addiction is not treated with hormone therapy, for example.

I’ve tried and studied this whole psychological topic in my previous attempts to overcome lust. I even remember attending a seminar where they said: “Only alcohol and drug addictions require hospitalization, while all other addictions can be overcome only by willpower”.

About how I speak… English is my third language, and I can read and listen to it without any problems, but I can’t write it. So I use that damn Google Translate, and it’s hard to express everything clearly in another language.

And I think it doesn’t matter at all whether I’m a girl or a guy, or a gay guy, or a gay girl… or whatever else there is. I’m even better off and more fun if it’s a mystery. :smiling_face_with_horns:

But from a magical and energetic perspective, I don’t understand anything about addiction yet… Although… you mentioned that desire can be caused by the presence of a parasitic spirit that feeds on it. Maybe if I don’t satisfy this desire, it will go away from hunger? Or will even my thoughts about it and some kind of sexual arousal already feed him?

Update: Based on my medical history, I have normal sex hormone levels, healthy weight, and regularly physically active.

1 Like

Yes, I read and save all sorts of methods and techniques for transmuting sexual energy.

About “a forum, not a social network” - I’ll try to remember that. :saluting_face:

Thanks for tat.

This is also a magick forum, so posts that stray too far off topic for the forum will be removed.

The long post above has little to do with magick. I’m letting it stand as is but please consider where you are and try to stay relevant to the forums purpose.

2 Likes

Sorry Voice to text screwed me and i didnt check what it said But I was gonna say I always say that there’s never enough lust and we always need more so I’m all about embracing that and I offered to do some rituals maybe online to embrace that or maybe to transcend it all I know for now about transcending it is that vajra yogini is good for that I’m not surprised anymore that the message was deleted though. Honestly I probably have sex addiction or think I will do and it was always kind of my wish or dream so I’m still all about that so yeah I support you 100 percent maybe that’s the best is to look for those like us and unite you know :slight_smile: But just mainly Confined to the house so yeah I get you completely :slight_smile:

1 Like

If you have parasites, you can chant the Kali mantra to destroy them. Even listening to it with the intention of destroying the parasites can help.

Om Kreem Kalikayai Namah 1008 Times : Kali : Mahakali : Durga : Mantra : Fast

2 Likes

I don’t know if that will help you but I find that connecting more to the energy of mars and masculine energies and archetypes in general gives me more control over my lust despite what some magicians say about mars being associated with lust, maybe you try to connect to its energy through symbolic actions or some planetary magick rituals for mars

1 Like

When I was a young man in high school and college I was just like this. I was Catholic, then, so I had guilt on top of the whole mess. I can say it’s just hormones because it changes with age. I’m in my early 50s now, and it’s not so overwhelming and intense. I don’t remember which Catholic saint any more, but one of them commented on the relief of age, and that it was like having a demon exorcised.

I will say, though, that working out, in my opinion, is contraindicated. It will burn off some energy for a while, but the testosterone and other anabolic hormones boosted will make the situation orders of magnitude more difficult.

Rather, sublimating it into other mind-quieting activities did have some efficacy. For me, that was catharsis through guitar. With only a break for food, I could get lost in that for a good 14 hours, and then the calm throughout my being lasted for a few days.

Sometimes, though, everything that was not relief just intensified the drive, and I could get absolutely NOTHING done with that relentless insistence. Repeated masturbation until I stabilized was the only escape. I suggest using only your imagination and not pornographic material; thus, you can make it doubly useful by the exercise of your imagination and avoid the brain changes that come from pornography.

It absolutely does. Men and women are different, as Mulberry explained.

As for the deities, if I was trying to control lust these days, I would build a friendship with one who is known to be chaste or a maiden. Hekate, Athena, Artemis, Hestia …

I’m adding: being of divided will on the subject guarantees failure. You are at the same time fighting it and embracing it. If you don’t want it to be all-or-none, then aim for moderation. What I see happening right now is that you’re putting up a resistance so that when you inevitably break, the high is intensified. I did the same thing. I’m pointing it out so that you aren’t blind to it. Being aware of what you’re doing will help you to have power, rather than causing your own learned helplessness.

4 Likes

I understand what you mean and completely agree! If you tell yourself, “I’ll never do this again”, but harbor any hope or thought that you’ll return to the object of your addiction, that guarantees failure.

Regarding hormones… I understand that they certainly play a role, but you also need to understand the difference between simple physiology and an obsessive psychological desire. They’re not always connected when it comes to addictive behavior. I have close people who are over 50, but they suffer from lust and sexual desires no less than in their youth, and maybe even more. And yet, their hormone levels are normal. By the way, they’re also women.

Thanks for the list of deities and your personal example of sublimation! Any information, experience, and opinion is helpful. :grin: :blush:

Speaking of “burning off some energy for a while,” I understand energy is closely connected to the physical body. I remember reading that the chakras are connected to the nervous system and organs. So it is quite possible that some substances, hormones, neurotransmitters, etc. affect the functioning of the nervous system and, accordingly, energy.

About “having a demon exorcised”, it seems to me that in Christianity, very often any passions and lusts are tied precisely to the influence of the spirit within. It makes more sense to me now than it did before.

1 Like

I’m in a very similar situation. Whereby the only sort of “addiction” per-say is porn. Not junk food, thanks to other forms of magick. That was a problem before too but now only porn. But the reason for it, at least in my case, is for two reasons. 1, to avoid emotional suffering caused from trauma or not rising up to what I’m feeling. I.e, when I actually faced SOME of my feelings, I was crying for hours on end. It’s indeed very painful. And 2, it’s coping for a SHIT life. A life I’m unhappy with. So I’ll do anything to escape the real, CURRENT world, into a virtual digital world. While I don’t play video games it’s the same concept, as with porn. Escapism. So the solution is to curate a reality that you’re so happy with, at least in my case, that you simply don’t WANT to watch porn. Because you’d be happier in your current life that you don’t NEED that high or that ESCAPE. Because there’s nothing to escape from, you’d be happy in your REAL life without the need to leave it. To create a life so great you don’t WANT to leave.

Also, all this porn and despising my life makes meditation difficult for me. Meaning I can’t even do what I am dying to do, to get possessed by Belial. Since apparently that’s how it’s done, by speaking with him. How long of a meditation does it take until he can appear?? (without candle or incense). It’s a catch 22 situation. I can meditate for around 20 mins max before I just have to go back to watching porn or sleeping all day, both as forms of cope. I need Belial but with my short attention span can’t even get to Meditate to get posessed to fix the addictions and my life… rant over lol

2 Likes

Thank you for sharing your experiences and concerns! I agree with a lot of what you wrote.

Regarding meditation. I’m not an archmage or a super sorcerer, I’m still learning the basics, but I think it’s not about time, but about the power of intention. Not about how long you meditate, but about how much you want it to appear.

Take, for example, the teachings of Jesus. In Matthew 21:22 it says: “If you believe, you will receive whatever you ask for in prayer”.
And I don’t care if anyone here doesn’t like my frequent mention of Jesus and Christianity. Jesus was primarily called “teacher,” and he had not 12 followers, but 12 disciples. He taught, and reading what he said, it’s very similar to what we’re doing here. Christianity methods and occult magic are essentially the same thing (i guess :blush:.).

1 Like

The idea is always to bring the energy up from the genitals to the brain through the spinal cord/shushumna. Kriya yoga, Taoist practices and some forms of Tantra do this. Kriya pranayama is probably the easiest to learn.

1 Like

She has a point, Apostolic and non Denomimational churches practice some folk magic methods.

1 Like

I’ll read about this in particular, thanks for the specific mention!

To put it very simply, sexual energy accumulates in the pelvic area, and we should raise it higher to the head, disperse it? This sounds very similar to what I read about transmuting sexual energy here on the forum and about raising kundalini in the Draconian Ritual Book. They’re probably the same thing.

1 Like

Almost started!

Oh, I almost forgot! Since this isn’t just a discussion but a journal, I think it’s worth noting that I’m finishing my preparations today and starting active training tomorrow, December 1st.

I’ve collected a bunch of physical, psychological, and magical exercises and practices. I’ve been going through them and have narrowed them down to about 10-20 so far. These include both “non-magical” exercises, such as squats or walk meditation, mindfulness meditation, self-analysis, and “magical” exercises.
So far, I have added several cleansing and shielding techniques to the “magical” exercises, as well as a slightly modified affirmation from “psychic self-defense by Robert Bruce”. Original (I found this somewhere on the forum.):

I am loved and i am worthy.
I am safe and i am free.
I am powerfully protected.
I am master of my body and ruler of my mind.

I think I need to add something like banishing rituals too. And a transmutation technique.

That’s a lot of exercise, yeah… But I’ll tell you my plan briefly!
I’ve tried all this before, but it didn’t really work. Now I’ve learned more, drawn some conclusions, and decided that:

  1. The exercises must be varied, since the problem is multifaceted.
  2. There should be enough exercise so that I don’t have much time left for laziness. I must always remember what my task is and that I cannot relax this month.
  3. The exercises must be done every day, because by skipping days I leave a window for sex.
  4. I tried cleansing and banishing rituals, but they didn’t work. Now I’m going to repeat them daily until they work. I’ll fuck the head of every lustful spirit until they’re gone (Okay, that sounds really weird in translation…).

It’s worth a try. It’s better than doing nothing and continuing to be a submissive slave to lust. Even if I don’t get outstanding results this time, I will gain new experience.

The goal is to go a month without any sexual pleasure, porn, or impulsive prayers for sex with an incubus.
I will write about my results either when I fail or after success, hopefully in January. Good luck to everyone who tries to overcome lust with me!

Update: How to deal with a potential night r%pist b%stard?

Please don’t move this post to another category or discussion. It still relates to my struggle with lust.
This won’t be a topic about self-defense techniques, as that’s already been discussed. Rather, it’s a few of my thoughts on the matter, taking into account the issue of sexuality, abstinence, parasites and lust.

I started to think… I haven’t been restraining myself sexually for a few days this month, maybe, but no more. But in December, I’ll be completely “restraining” my sexual energy until I learn to transmute it.
What if the lack of sexual release or the excessive accumulation of sexual energy leads to some incubus or sexual parasite inside me or outside of me wanting to have a good time with me against my will?

Considering that I have always been open to being fucked inhumanly by some spirit… resisting something like that, especially while abstaining, would be almost impossible for me. I had a sexual experience when I called upon Naama for the first time. It was similar to a vaginal orgasm, but waves of pleasure spread throughout my entire body, from my pelvis to my head. The sensations are described as similar to the awakening of the kundalini. And I can say that it appears suddenly and develops very quickly. One minute you feel butterflies in your stomach, and a few seconds later you’re moaning with an arched back in an orgasmic trance. The point is that if something like this happens again, I will have only a few seconds to react, otherwise I won’t be able to force myself to stop.

And I thought… to be able to react in such a situation, I must automate my response. Like in dreams, when I automatically attack, drive away an uninvited spirit, or call on Jesus (always helps). Maybe I should prepare some kind of affirmation along with the “attack” technique?
Drive away the lustful spiritual bastard like a yard dog with the words “No! Get out immediately!” as soon as I feel the first seconds of the spirit’s growing influence.
From my experience in dreams, the most important thing is to infuse rage and anger into my words. My enemy must sense my intentions, regardless of my words. I must learn to awaken and focus my damaging anger at will.

So I’ll probably create some kind of affirmation, the text of which will be the same words I would use in case of an attack. In a sense, I’ll be practicing my actions in such a situation every day.

It’s generally the same as in Draconian Ritual Book. The only thing is that the method in that book relies purely on visualisation, so it’ll take a lot of repetition before you feel anything.

Yeah, the sexual energy accumulates in the pelvis, so you take it up to the brain to sublimate it.

If I had to recommend just one book, I’d say Tantra Exposed by SantataGamana. It’s a powerful practice and it will get you started almost immediately. Once you know where your chakras and your spinal cord are, you’re just about good to go.

One of the instructions in that practice is to inhale and hold the breath for one minute, then exhale and hold it out for one minute, but I’ve held it for only 15 or 20 seconds and it works just as well. There’s some rhp style philosophy in it, but you can safely ignore that - I did.

1 Like

YES!!! When I read it, it sometimes seemed to me that all the “magic” was based on imagination…
I’ve noticed that different people have different dominant sensations. For example, I don’t know why, but I find it easiest to work with and feel the energy in my body. I focus my attention on the sensations in my body and can feel changes during the process, but when it comes to sounds, I feel absolutely nothing. Mantras, 4Hz brainwaves, and the like don’t give me anything. Or there are people for whom visualization is very difficult. They can’t imagine anything.

I can feel “energy” in different parts of my body, clairsentience is the most developed in me, and I am also comfortable working with breathing, since I direct my attention to the sensations in the body when breathing.
Fun fact: since I started practicing magic more seriously, I’ve been experiencing orgasms in the MRI machine. While in there, I feel like I can feel all these magnetic waves through my entire nervous system, and it’s incredibly difficult to resist an orgasm. :sweat_smile:
This had never happened before, but it started after calling Naama and now I orgasm in the MRI every time.

1 Like