16 Job/Money/Misc. Spells

1. To Get a Job
Spell:
Before you go to your job interview, you will need a green candle, a banknote, and a paperclip. Light the candle and show both sides of the banknote to the flame. Fasten the note to the back of a photograph of yourself. Blow out the candle. Carry your photo, with the note attached, in your handbag or wallet during your interview.

2. Job/Career Spell
Spell:
Write on a green candle the kind of job you want and burn the candle saying:
To do for me this deed, bring to me this Job I need, And let the candle burn out.

3. Candle Spell to Get a Job rune tiwaz
Spell:
This spell should be used only after you have submitted your resume or application.
With a pin or sharp knife, write the name of the company(s) you want to work for on the side of a large green candle.

On a red candle, you need to carve the victory rune Tiwaz, it looks like an arrow, pointing up and your full name. Burn both candles for 30 minutes on Thursday after the sun sets, while visualizing yourself getting the kind of job you want.

At the end of the 30 minutes, snuff the candles (do not blow them out). Burn them each Thursday after that for 15 minutes until they burn out, or until you get the job. Dispose of the candles and leave a small bowl of milk outside overnight as an offering.

4. Spell to Find a Job
Spell:
Herbal charms kept in your purse or pocket are good ways to carry magic with you to interviews. Sprinkle a little sage, lavender, dill, basil, and parsley into a green cloth and add a tigerโ€™s eye chip. Tie it with a gold ribbon. Carry this to bring prosperity while radiating wisdom and knowledge.

5. Employment Spell
Spell:
Begin on Sunday.
Light a Gold or Yellow colored candle and speak the following spell:

A good job awaits me I know
For thy brilliant light scans and searches a place for me
A good job awaits me, for thy goodness is great
My faith in thee is complete, a good job waits for me.

Speak this spell three times. Perform ritual every day until employment is found.

Instead of โ€œgood job,โ€ maybe it would help to personalize it and change the words to โ€œrecord deal,โ€ or something else that appeals to you.

6. Spell to Shine at a Job Interview
Spell:
Draw a topaz though a flame of a yellow candle and say over it:
โ€œFind me to be compatible in all waysโ€
Carry or wear the topaz and expect good fortune to follow!

7. Spell to Secure a Job
Spell:
Brown candle (stability)
Medium-sized rock
Black yarn or cord
Business card

On the first night of the Waxing Moon, collect the above ingredients and go to a place where you can be undisturbed for at least 15 minutes. Light the brown candle and place the rock in front of you. Next, get a business card that includes the name of the business. If you cannot obtain a business card, simply write the full name of the business on a small piece of paper. Write your full name on the back of the card or paper.

Set the card on top of the rock and, with the yarn or cord, wrap the rock, making sure the business card is secure. Hold the rock within your hands and say this chant:

โ€œAs the Moon increases, so too will my job secure.โ€

With this, the spell is done. Allow the candles to burn themselves out. The rock may either be placed with your magical supplies or actually taken to work and hid in your desk or another safe place. Work as best and as hard as you can at your new job. By the Full Moon, the job will be secured.

8. Knot Spell for Work
Spell:
Said each time while making 9 knots in a green, 13-inch silk cord:

By knot of one, my spellโ€™s begun
By knot of two, plenty fruitful work to do
By knot of three, money comes to me
By knot of four, opportunity knocks at my door
By knot of five, my business thrives
By knot of six, this spell is fixed
By knot of seven, success if given
By knot of eight, increase is great
By knot of nine, these things are mine.

9. Job Promotion Spell
Spell:
Take a new pin and scratch the name of the position you wish to obtain lengthwise on a yellow taper candle. On the other side scribe your own name with bergamot essential oil, then sprinkle it with gold glitter. Light the candle saying:

Forces of light and purity,
Lend unto me the capacity to inspire,
To command, to create and to understand.
Ground me in success, cloak me in victory,
By the names of power
By my will so mote it be!

Sitting in front of the candle, close your eyes and visualize yourself in your own office, being addressed by your co-workers under the title of the position you aspire to. Allow the candle to burn out.

10. Spell to Win a Job
Spell:
Green candle
Dollar bill
Paper clip
Photograph of yourself

Light the candle and show both sides of the dollar bill to the flame.

Fasten the note to the back of a photograph of yourself.

Blow out the candle.

Carry your photo, with the note attached, in your handbag or wallet during your interviews.

11. To change a job
Spell:

• A dark green candle
  • A red candle
  • A brown candle
  • A sheet with the description of the work you would like to achieve after the change.

1. Light the candles forming a triangle and place the folded sheet in the center.

2. Repeat the prayer of the ritual seven times: โ€œI am happy with what I have, but I wish to improve and grow in the field of work in a place more suited to my expectations. For this reason, I pray the gods, the unstoppable light workers to help me with the research. Amenโ€

3. This ritual must be repeated seven times before going to work.

12. Money Spell:
Spell:
Sprinkling a little cinnamon in your wallet is thought to hasten the speedy return of any money that may leave your hands.

13. Instant Job Spell
Spell:
oval-shaped rose quartz stone

1. For this spell to work, you will need to get up and start it at 6 AM.
2. Say what you want and visualize it. Focus on exactly what it is that you want.
3. Hold the stone in your right hand and then say the following spell words: **TAANEER MILNE MUJHKO PASANDEEDAAH HOYE. These words and energy you are putting forth will activate the stone.
4. Keep the rose quartz stone in your pocket.
5. Now you will be successful when you go for that job, promotion, or salary raise. The stoneโ€™s energy will draw the energy of money to you. Be sure to keep the stone in your pocket for this spell to work.

14. Warmth Spell
Spell:
1. Think of a source of warmth, such as a fire, portable heater, the sun, or some other source.
2. If you are a fire element (your astrology sign, which includes Aries, Leo, and Sagittarius), then chant the following: โ€œI am warm, I am fire, all this warmth is my desire.โ€ Repeat this chant 15 times for the spell.
3. For the rest of you that are not a fire element, chant the following: "I am warm, warm as fire, all this warmth, is my desire. Repeat this 15 times for the spell.
4. You should start to feel warmer instantly. You can repeat the whole spell if you do not.

15. 27 coins Voodoo spell for wealth
Spell:
27 coins of any kind. Coins obviously mean the wealth you want to earn.
Flower pot. This has a more subtle meaning. Flower-pot means its surroundings. It is where you want to grow your wealth and prosperity.
It is recommended that you have a candle nearby

1. This spell needs to be performed in the morning when the sun begins to rise.
Do it in a quiet room.

2. Light the candle and place the pot on the floor.

3. Take three coins, close your eyes, and say these words:
โ€œI call the guardian spirits of mine. They are leading my way at this moment, as I think is right.โ€

4. Now throw these three coins into the vase, open your eyes and blow out the candle.

5. This gesture shows that you are ready to give something to get something you want in return.

6. Perform this spell every morning for the next nine days. In the end, bury the vase with coins in the ground.

16. Job/Money spell combined
Spell:
1. You may take an Altar and cover it with green cloth.

2. You may place on the Alter pictures of cash, Money, any type of jewels. Also you can put some silver and gold ornaments on the altar.

3. Then Take one Green Candle, keep it in the center and then light the candle.
Now you are ready to cast the spell.
Concentrate on the candle and chant these words
MONEY MONEY MONEY, AAOUN CHAOUN
DE DE PROSPERTITY KAA JAAL AANE DO ABHI

4. Chant these words as loudly as you can, remember the intention should be strong enough so that your energy reaches the universe and also should be accepted by the universe.

5. Now the spell casting is done. Blow the candle and let positive thoughts to come in your mind and also keep in your mind imagine that lots of money and wealth is going to come in your life. You will also notice after the spell casting, if you will try to look for work you will get one, if you are already working then there will be promotion and if you are in business then there will be success and profit in your business.

17 Likes

Thank you, this is amazing!

I will try the Job spell with the green candle cause I already asked Papa Legba to help me a bit with it.

kind regards!

1 Like

Your Welcome Allegrataโ€ฆI notice many like to use envolking and involking of a god or spirit or demon to help them, I have never done this in 20 years of magic practice. I always relied on emotion to make it work, also taking the time to cast the same spell 3 to 5 times in a row. So I know its gonna manifest.

Bonus Spell
Remove a Money Hex

Spell:

A Willow tree near running or clear water

Paper money of any amount if the hex is minor, use a smaller bill. If itโ€™s major, use a larger bill. Itโ€™s up to you.

At midnight, when the moon is completely dark, go to the willow and lean against the trunk, saying:

Lady of the darkening moon
Hear my spell
Hear my rune
Unchain my wealth
Unhex me soon!

Close your eyes and breathe deeply, see the bad energy being absorbed by the willow, feel the green energy enter you. When you feel cleansed, roll up the bill and tie it up with a thin hanging branch of the tree. Say:

Bane be gone
So mote it be
Io Evoee
Jai-ma!

Leave and never return to that tree again. Things will begin to improve, and by full moon you should be better!

1 Like

For those who, canโ€™t seem to make any Money Spell work this one always worksโ€ฆ and will build your magic mind up, to make other spells work. It may be childish spell, but being a miserable teen, young adult, or adult, just ruins our happiness and fun sometimes just going back to being a kid again is what you need to refresh all this. To make things happen.

Money Rock
Spell:
Start this spell during the waxing moon.

A green candle
Green paint
A rock that is nearly square in shape.

1. Charge the green candle with money-attracting energy. See yourself already enjoying the money that you need.

2. When you are ready, light the candle.

3. In the glow of the candle flame, paint money symbols on the rockโ€ฆ ($ ยฃ ยฅ โ‚ฌ or any other symbol that makes you think of money.)

4. As you do this, concentrate on how this rock will bring needed money into your life.

5. After 7 minutes snuff out the candle.

6. Everyday, light the candle for 7 minutes until money appears.

5 Likes

Thanks a lot Blond for your contributionsโ€ฆ I keep coming across so many of your threads and itโ€™s amazing to see so many simple yet meaningful spells. Will be trying a few of them and will get back to with the updates.

1 Like

Your welcome, all money spells I post are casted by me at some point, and have worked, other spells misc. ones are ones that have worked for people in my coven but not casted by me

1 Like

Hello Blond! You wrote that you need to use green paint and an almost square stone. Tell me what can be used instead of paint and what kind of stone should be? Thank you in advance for your reply.

Hey there @krull277277 Please donโ€™t forget to properly introduce yourself as you were asked to do when you first posted. It is a rule here and required if you want to continue to post. Otherwise, any subsequent posts you make will be removed until our rule is respected. CLICK BELOW and tell us about yourself and any magical experience you may have:

handIntro

Hello Blonde! You wrote that you need to use green paint and an almost square stone. Tell me, can I use green nail polish or some other instead of paint? Does the stone itself have to be solid or can you cut a piece of the required shape from a large stone? Thanks in advance for your reply.

Needs to be as square as you can find it, dont have to be perfect, I used 3 sided almost square, if you can only find a 2 sided almost square use what you can, and green nail polish is for painting something right, so yes its fine to use for this.

Tell me, does the stone itself have to be big?

nope

Can I cut a small pebble of the desired shape from a large stone?

natural is the best, but if cutting is all you got to work with then yes by all means use that. its just substituting which I do all the time if i dont have it. some spells it doesnt work with doing that, even though many claim it will but from experience no not all the time, but for this one, its not a complex spell so it would work.

1 Like

The fact is that I have several large stones and they are all irregular in shape, and it is very difficult to find the right one according to the description. Thatโ€™s why I decided to ask you about this. Tell me if everything works out for me, then for the next spell I need to use a new stone?

try some from this I love the milk one the most it works to attract money well.

tell me if I draw a dollar sign on a stone, then exactly the dollars will appear?

The money will never appear in front of you, while doing the spell, it will appear, though, I have turned around and found money. Walked outside found money, people come and gave me money. Won money ect. and sometimes a vision of the money will appear in front of you while doing the spell, keep that vision in mind its a place were the money is.

1 Like

Will it be foreign currency or my national?