16 Job/Money/Misc. Spells

and dont be desperate for money, cause then it only appears, when most needed usually a week or days before needed, and that could way down the road weeks months sometimes years, being innocent like a child wanting something badly like have to have it desperate, but wanting it with happiness behind the eyes is how it works to come fast. Innocents is the best way. <<< if you get what I mean

and use your currency notes on the rock.

tell me who exactly determines the amount of money that has appeared?

you get what you deserve, or feel you deserve or worthy of, or what is really needed, and not all the time will it come in lump sums, sometimes days apart in small amounts that add up to it, as in saying this I wouldnt dream of over what you need to pay something off or need to survive, if none of that is a factor really then dont day dream over 1000 dollars with little spells like these.

I understood you. Tell me, if itā€™s certainly not a secret, what amount appeared the largest at a time?

I only played with this spell for highest of 150 in US money. started out with little as 20dollars first then 50 second time then 150 third time, and did it 3 times on 150 and received all 5 times i did the spell.

These are good sums, as I say. In the description of the ritual, you said that you need to light a candle every day and that it burns for exactly 7 minutes. Tell me, should the stone itself be next to the candle?

on the 7th day if the candle is to big and cant burn out in 7 minutes then just let it burn out. or you can put it out but keep the remaining candle in a bag, until your money comes then bury it under a tree or bush or any plant, to honor a thank you. stone should be in front of the candle. Sums are what you need, or just do a small amount, to start the magic in your favor, like 100 dollars equal amount in your money to USD.

as a reminder, these spells i started out with over 15 years ago, Iā€™m way more advanced now to what works for me for what i want to get, I love my candle magic, but I always add my twist of black or voodoo to the things of it to get what i want

Iā€™m going to use whatā€™s called a tea light. Itā€™s the same as the photo you posted here and itā€™s the same light green. The instructions say it will burn for about 4 hours. 7 x 7 = 49 minutes. Just enough with a margin of time. Tell me, should the day of the beginning of the ritual itself be considered the first day?

You can go by money days thursday or money by moon phases waning gibbous to start

Waning moon? But in the description you indicated that the moon is growing

its a waxing moon spell yes, but i like waning moons cause it takes all my insecurities away, while im casting a spell

You wrote that before the ritual, the candle must be charged. Does it have to be done with your visualization or can Koettings spells be used to enhance the effect?

so your saying you wanna call on a spirit or a god, demon to enhance your spell, lol, why in the world would you do that with a spell like this one, those means are for spells deep, occult or written by you, to call on the help of them. Personally I donā€™t invoke or envoke like that, to specific ones. I have done it, but not often

I mean if you wanna toss in some enhanced power spell, or luck, before you can do it. but the course of this spell is 7 days, so your already using it at power that those arent even needed. as long as you can keep it your head do kids think about all the other stuff or do they just do it and keep in mind what they want then let go knowing its coming ? thats how this shit is done

The fact is that this is not an appeal to a specific demon, but a spell that has already been mentioned on this forum. This is it: Jasof nengreda itshcu tabla riol tesch adjron draj nuiz desca tol
Ni-najet asol mongo tufe itz crole saju lamba ni-orco streh ambo-tu Mangat-so Iā€™tunshe nahgra maak su to neh ha and it is meant to invoke magical powers. How do you think it makes sense to use it?

That one hell of a evocation that would be used not on something like this wow.

So you think itā€™s a very powerful tool?

and you do realize that is used for sexual evoking lol. mostly