I am now losing confidence [Turned around to success thread]

That’s a humdinger of sigil magick. I’m going to give that a whirl and let the forum know what happens with it. Cool method @sanaRo :love_you_gesture:

2 Likes

I think so yes.

2 Likes

One thing I learned, not everything works for ev1 so well, once you find, what works for you. You will be all set. Don’t tempt fate is what they say, but I say to fate don’t tempt me. :slight_smile: Get determined and all will be fine and work out for you.

1 Like

They don’t care how many times you do the interview. Provided you do it right automatically they hire you. Some drivers have done interviews for 20times before they got hired. Failing then they try again. Until they succeed one day. So far have done the interview 5times and always failing. To box park the trailer is tough.

2 Likes

One thing that helps is an intuitive level understanding of the physics piece of it. For instance, trailers move a certain way when backing up. You can see this on a small scale with toys.

I’m going to post some spells, that may help you in your quest.

1. [Make Your Dreams Come True]

Take a horse shoe and put it around a red candle. Put the candle in a darkened room in the middle of a table. Write what it is you want on a piece of paper with a quill pen dipped in black ink. Chant the following as you write:

What I want I write here
Please take my dream and bring it near
What I want Is what I should get
Let all my dreams now be met.

Now take the paper and fold it in a square of four creases. Hold it over the candle with a pair of tweezers and let it burn. Picture yourself with your wish fulfilled. As you burn the paper send waves of love at the image you conjure of yourself.

2. [Orange Juice Spell For A Fresh Start] This spell usually helps when you run into a run of bad luck. To get started over again new and fresh.

Small glass of orange juice
Take the juice outside at daybreak, and, facing east, offer it to the Infant Sun by saying something like:

O Infant born into the sky
I offer this to You on high
And offer thanks for Your arrival
And for the role You play in our survival

Turning clockwise, pour the juice on the ground in a circle around you. Then ask the Sun for a fresh start by saying something like:

Oh Infant Sun, I call to You
Who starts each day with life anew
Whose birth brings warmth and gives us joy
Whose light the darkness does destroy
Who separates the night from day
Who guides us with His gentle rays
Who gives us hope and makes us smile
Who makes each step we take worthwhile
Who inspires and cultivates
Fresh ideas and captivates
All who feel His golden light
I ask You, Infant Sun, so bright
To bring to me a new beginning
That puts me on the path to winning
What I desire most in my life ~
Free of needless stress and strife ~
Oh, bring to me a fresh new start
And I ask You, too, impart
Your courage as I tread anew
The path that I now ask of You
Bring this at once now, Infant Sun
As I will, so it be done.

Kiss your hand to the Sun and step over the juice circle. Go indoors and know that a brand new beginning is on its way.

3. ‘Dream Job Spell’

Frankincense oil
Job advertisement
A conjure bag

Write an advertisement for your dream job.(pretend you are the employer writing an add to find someone to fil the potion, be as details as possible)

Annoint the add with frankincense oil.

Place the paper in a conjure bag & carry it with you until your dream is realize.

NOTE:- Do this even you have a job but want your dream job instead.

Annoint the paper with more frankincense oil weekly.

**4. also this older post for jobs I did check it out. **

2 Likes

Many think these kind of spells are wishy washy but they work, I have used them in many times of fault and needed a lift to get me outta ruts.

1 Like

First thing when testing for CDL with a company too is, many forget to release the air breaks first, and some companies want the drivers to pump the breaks before even going into gear, and second many companies don’t like the fact some drivers skip, gears when first going out starting, so as some jump into 3rd to 5th gear, some put it into high not low before starting. Thats what usually fails someone I got a lot of friends with cdls and they said thats what they know of that does the failing the most on new hires.

1 Like

Remember that failure puts you a step closer to success.

Also, I’m sending energy your way to gain the insight you need to make better next time.

Keep us posted on your results.

1 Like

You money/wealth spells are the best, done with c.Kendall’s. Bune money elixir

1 Like

“HAVE JUST LEARNED TO DRIVE TRACTOR TRAILERS”.

There is your problem right there. Get more practice. Find a mentor if you can. Work on driving/parking that truck until you can do it in your sleep.

Also, speak to people who are in the business and get all the data on how the people who passed the test got through. What did they do right, what did they do wrong.

Gots to gather all the information.
Gots to see it through my boy.

3 Likes

I had a similar situation. You may be getting blocked from there because it is not the place for you. If you’re being blocked that’s not really a bad thing because better opportunities are on the horizon.

1 Like

Fuck done. Have finally got this job. I’m greaful thanks all for your tips and ideas. Things turned out in the way I wouldn’t expect. Before it used to Chinese boss who tests drivers. But that day he became so busy, so they sent us to do test in the field. They driver the gave to test me was my great friend since 2011 and he’s very man who trained me how to driver tractor trailers. So was promoted by him immediately and got this job. Amazing and incredible results. Finally I want to protect this job. Because you know working with Chinese. They can mistreat works and chase them anytime. But good thing on other hand this company pays drivers nice amount

9 Likes

I feel since this is a Job that requires skill. I would first perfect that skill. Maybe pick a spirit to help you learn instead of just get the job.

Because if you do end up getting the job, there is a chance you may hurt yourself or worse, someone else because of the lack of skills.

Goodluck on your endeavour.

1 Like

I Will perfect at my own. Since they have given me the truck. I will drive it slowly then after one month. I will be increasing the speed

2 Likes

Congratulations. You saw it through my boy

1 Like

Fantastic! I’m glad you achieved your goal.

1 Like

Things are going great now. I can drive tractor trailer very well with full confidence. I’m now gaining full experience.

8 Likes

There you go man!!! :clap::clap::clap:

1 Like

That’s awesome news!!! Glad things are looking up for you!!

1 Like