100 Day Kundalini Challenge

@bingohandjob

Yeah it pretty much is lol. Most people struggle unless you have an IQ of 160+ and are the next Stephen Hawking / Sir Isaac Newton :joy:

It is a meditation given in the book “Path Notes of An American Ninja Master,” by Glenn Morris.

2 Likes

Ok awesome. thanks.

1 Like

Ive been working on this for about 3 months now tho ive been formulating the meditation for over a year. I found that merkaba visualization is a good method for this.

I posted my meditation on another forum ill link if youd like.

The meditation involves tracing your meridian network and then visualizing a merkaba to stimulate all your chakras at once. It results in a very vibratory state where clairaudience and clairvoyence are keen.

I can not usually hear spirits but using this method i heard them for the first time. Im still imrpoving it so criticism is welcomed

1 Like

Hi. What do you mean it will fry your brain?

@DarkestKnight

How did you get on with this over the 100 days if you went that long?

Interested to know if your progress using path notes of an American ninja was fruitful?

I did not complete it due to life circumstances.

I am going to be resuming it though.

2 Likes

I think I’ll join you. I just purchased path notes.

I just picked up the mastering kundalini and energy works course as well so I may try and see if I can blend them. If its possible.

2 Likes

Ok, so my path notes will be here tomorrow. Neph runs on amazon.

So for tonight I will be going through the energy work primer from Robert Bruce. Me personally I am horrible with feeling and sensing energy… atleast I thought I was. This is a very newbie friendly technique that is supposed to help you start your journey toward mastering energy work. So this is a good place for me to start. I tend to go overboard with stuff I’m eager for. So I’ll be trying to keep these sessions short and also the amount of time I spend doing research. Gonna try my best not to get burnt out.

So his technique is called body awareness tactile imaging. You’re supposed to move your conscienceness around inside your body In such a way ( he has multiple different methods.)that it energizes your body. Now he recommends starting by running your fingers slightly against the flesh of the area you want to start with. hands then feet being his recomendation. He said this was to get you uses to the sensation and to help with your awareness in that location. So I’m not sure if I can skip that step if I’m decent with moving my awareness around. For now I believe I’ll keep it in untill I get confirmation.

I will come back and update as progress is made.

1 Like

Apparently, I only get 2 out every 3 Amazon purchases lol

I just had a book on qi gong internal energy exercises get lost in the mail.

1 Like

Ouch, if I dont have to go to a store I dont lol.

Ok so, just finished an awareness meditation with my wife. She is trying to show interest in my life, A+ to her. So in this I had a lot of tingling and I could feel energy moving into these areas I put my awareness into. This is all new hat for me so I’m enjoying it. When I moved my awareness into my hands I had a lot of sensations of heat. It was really cool, they were gentle waves of heat like if standing at a perfect distance from a fire and you get those heat sensations that hit you as the wind moves them. I kinda lost focus on the guided meditation and stuck on my hands for a while. A-hole cat decided to scream like a banshee down our hallway about halfway through because cat. Also hope my back can get used to sitting up straight for long periods of time. I got back issues from the militar. Yeah fun.

3 Likes