1 Card Pulls Oracle Deck [CLOSED]

Yes pleased

1 Like

You are being asked to stop overthinking for a second, and look to the magic coming your way. If you want something, you have to set a clear intention. What is it that you want ? You can manifest this wish, so be precise and the Universe shall help you.

1 Like

Very true lol , this it’s rly helping me thank you

1 Like

I am glad :relaxed:

1 Like

Nope! A general is fine :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

If you want to do one for me I’d love that! Thank you for your time :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Will Me and my Ex Trina will ever get back together?

1 Like

Please???

General

1 Like

Does my housemate want to sleep with me? :thinking::sweat_smile::smiling_imp:

1 Like

Enjoy the chance to try something new and different. Any change at this time should be welcomed as bringing positive, cleansing and transforming new energy into your life. Modify your attitude about what is happening and decide to adapt to what is going on.
Determine what you are doing that might be limiting you. Choose to clear away these blockages. Once you do this, you will open the door of opportunity to a wider and more satisfying experience.

2 Likes

Can I get a reading? What should I focus on for the next few months?

1 Like

The school of fish pictured represents abundance, sanctuary, desire, control, steadiness and even a possible windfall. Your abundant flow is at its peak, and you find hidden treasures around every corner and in a wide variety of situations.
Tune into your solar plexus and your personnal power, feel that energy. Get yourself back on track, you are the one in control here and now. The color green means growth and healing.

Sometimes guidance comes in bits and pieces, and you need to wait until you have the full message. You may soon be receiving inspiring or unexpected news or a needed revelation. Pay attention to signs and omens. Pay attention to dreams, conversations and others forms of communication. Pay attention to your self talk.

1 Like

Be wiling to come out of your shell or break an old routine. An opportunity may arise. Do not hide your gifts, do not hide your potential. You are being asked to let something behind, like the lobster, after a period of growth, there will come a time to let go of any old patterns or behaviours that no longer fit you.

Can I have one please?

1 Like

Im not sure how to answer that, so I will just show you the guidebook. You tell me if something vibrates with you.

A lot of cards kept jumping, Couldnt get a single one, I assume there is a lot of work to so, so I changed the question to “On what should Dagar focus in the next 3 months ?”. I got only two this time, decided to stick with it and not redo it again, as I felt it wouldnt help.

Right now, the benefits of being present outweigh the desire to create something or pursue a new endeavour. Be peaceful and take your time. Know that you will receive guidance about when to start a new chapter of your life. If you become impatient or want to push to create what you desire, redirect your attention to leisure activities. Find ways to occupy yourself so you can regain your sense of self and find the gifts in the process at hand.
The turtles in this card represent inner power and the ability of the human spirit to overcome any difficulty.

The meaning of the second card is just above your post if your want

1 Like

No idea I’m afraid :sweat_smile:

Well it is a complicated question to answer with just a card lol

1 Like