1 Card Pulls Oracle Deck [CLOSED]

I feel like my deck is messing with you, but in a good way :rofl: it says you are strong and beautiful :smirk:

Also, I think it might be best for me to show you what says the guidebook, I am under the impression there might be something in it.

2 Likes

Hey Hey,

Thank you so much for this ! The past few weeks have been a whirlwind for me work wise, spiritually I am nearing that "should I or shouldn’t I dive in deeper " (The answer is always yes with a reckless smile lol) I definitely am at a point where I somewhat wished things stayed the same so that I can be a bit more complacent, buut I know I need to push on to hit a new level. Your reading is spot on! Thank you so much!

What kind of reading would you like ?

2 Likes

That’s feel like a really cool reading, I feel my day being described here, no maybe even my week to come with it’s aspirations, thanks

I’ll take that as encouragement and they are warmly welcomed :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

(Who said that I’m not strong and beautifull ahahaha you mean girl )
PS : joking, but I’ll take the description still

2 Likes

I am glad it resonates :slight_smile:
We always have to go forward, even if sometimes we wished we could have stayed where we were.

Hmm, let’s go with what is blocking me to go forward on my spiritual path at the moment ?
Thank you :blush:

2 Likes

Go and get what you deserve ! :fist_right:

2 Likes

I don’t mind, I will just take a small break first

1 Like

:hugs:

Sorry for changing the question so much. What do the next 3 months hold for me?

1 Like

Thats alright, I wont be able to answer it today anyway. Got a bit tired :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thank you very much :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

No worries! You already helped me more than enough earlier lol.

General reading please, if you have time? Thanks!

1 Like

Back at it again ! Sorry for the wait !

I’ve got that card already for someone above, so if you want to check the meanings, I let you scroll up. That card usually talks about being careful with the people around you, but I feel like this could be also be the contrary, as in don’t overstep someone’s boundaries (not sure if I worded that correctly).

1 Like

Love includes both acceptance and respect. Love is the essence of the situation at hand. Making a shift into greater love of self will bring you more love from others. The love coming into your life may or may not be romantic love. Look for ways in which you can begin to connect with others. Allow your emotions to become evident.

1 Like

I would like one if you still doing this! Thanks

2 Likes

a general reading, thanks!

1 Like

Would love one as well , you are awesome :+1:

1 Like

@MiKu Yes still doing them, any question in mind ? :slight_smile:

@Silverleaf A general reading ?

3 Likes

No worries! Thank you so much :heartbeat: :heartpulse:

1 Like

Life can quickly change direction, remember to remain flexible, at this will allow you to move gracefully through change. This card indicates transformation around you and a pivotal point in your life, when new options become possible and move into your awereness.
You might walk on an unfamiliar path, but remember that it is for the better. You are being asked to have faith, and be willing to seek out new possibilities.

1 Like