1 Card Pulls Oracle Deck [CLOSED]

Did you still doing this?

I planning to do ritual for petition to Duchess Bune with the DoM method to raise my sales income. Will She grant my petition?

Thanks before

1 Like

Thank you! This is a very good reminder that I’m in control of my reality. I tend to keep getting upset at the ways things are and I really need to understand I can change my life and that I am in control. This also has been a time of growth and healing so this was a very good reading thank you!

1 Like

You are welcome :slight_smile: Thank you for the feedback, really appreciate it

1 Like

Of course! Reading for people is really cool but can also be nerve racking, at least in my experience, I know all the feedback helps :slight_smile:

1 Like

Yes a feedback is always nice, if it doesn’t resonates for the person I prefer to know it, either it will resonate later, or maybe I’ve done a mistake in my reading. But with a 1 card pull, it’s hard to be mistaken :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Very true! You usually get a small piece of a much bigger puzzle but it still good insight to have!

1 Like

I hope I can get one :slight_smile:

would love a general love reading

1 Like

Take time to forgive yourself and allow yourself to learn from the situation. If someone else has hurt you, be willing to forgive him or her. Pay attention to how you are feeling, what you are thinking and what you desire. Take care to align your thoughts and words to attract your heart’s desires.
You can conquer any pain that comes your way. Understand how pain can help you grow. Do not be surprised when your heart emerges from darkness, capable of loving even more than before.

2 Likes

For me, I feel like its a yes. This card mostly talks about the passion inside you, what you desire. As long you are working on it, I think she will grant that request.

1 Like

Is a relationship taking away from other areas of your life ? Are you getting off track because of demands that are seeping into your personnal space ? If the primary reason for your connection with another is no longer a benefit, or if the relationship seems to be in a never ending loop, it is time to make the decision to set some new boundaries. You are more than capable of being level headed and in control of your emotions. Remember to not let circumstances or whims sway you from your core belief system and morals.

1 Like

Hi, I was hoping I could get one about a specific question?

1 Like

Sure, go ahead :slight_smile:

I don’t have any relationship with any guy but maybe it is for furure relationships :slight_smile:

1 Like

Could be :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Heyy, can i get a love pull?

Thanks for your reading, I write my petition for her tonight. I feel so stagnant before, it something holding me to come to her but I dont know what