1 Card Pulls Oracle Deck [CLOSED]

I will be doing a 1 card pull from my Whispers of the Ocean Oracle for the first 10 people to comment here, might do more if I feel like it. You either ask a specific question, or ask me to do a general reading.

I have that deck since a while, but always used it for myself, so I thought it could be good for other people too now.

12 Likes

I’ll pm you

1 Like

A general reading please

2 Likes

Pmed

2 Likes

I would like to know if I will be able to start the business in UK that I want until the end of this year. Thank you

2 Likes

I’d like one. I’ll PM you if that’s ok

2 Likes

PMed you! :D.

2 Likes

You know when and where to start, and your endeavours will be supported with opportunities. A period of study and learning through an existing system or program might be indicated. You may be chasing a new aim in life or have begun a journey of self-discovery and contemplation. This message is about staying power, and keep your goal in mind.

3 Likes

me! pmed you

2 Likes

Could I have a general reading please

2 Likes

If you’re still up for it, I’d like a draw :pray:

Mostly just where should I focus for now

Thanks for your time

1 Like

Reflect on your behaviours and how you are living. Does your current lifestyle express the truth of you ? Look for ways to bring yourself into balance with who you really are. Become aware of how you think about and respond to the world around you. Remove the desire to label a situation as good or bad, try thinking of it as how it is.

1 Like

Thank you for the reading and guidance as well as the food for thought!

1 Like

Thank you

1 Like

Could I have a general reading please.

1 Like

Same card as one of the persons above.

Is there something you have in mind lately ? A project, something you have been thinking about ? Are you maybe wondering how to get to it the fastest you can. Rest, and meditate. You will resurface with renewed energy and an enlightened perpective.

1 Like

Did I make it in time for a quick reading?

1 Like

The last person messaged me, but I will still get back to you. Just taking a break

2 Likes

Take your time! Your awesome and amazing so don’t worry

Thank you so much! No worries please take your time.

1 Like