Zozo?

who is zozo?
is he that bad?
can you work with him?
is he true evil?
I’m not going to work with him just curious

1 Like

When I used to watch “ghost” shows, I saw episodes saying he’s like an Ouija board demon. He’s very sexual and has down rape-ish things, but that might not be everything about him. It did seem like the people in the shows were heavily Christian based, so that’s probably why they thought super negative of him, or maybe he actually is like that? One way to find out… evoking :laughing:

7 Likes

Now I’m gonna evoke that poonanny.

4 Likes

I got attacked by him I think one time but Lucifer protected me. but that might be because I was scared of him and that’s what I portrayed him

4 Likes

Maybe these earlier threads will be able to answer your questions. I have no experience with him.

5 Likes

Oh no. Wait. I know ZoZo. I can’t pu ish it its like one of my babies! An ugly adopted baby but yes.

4 Likes

i read those one said he’s nice the other said evil. what I’m getting is he is more like a over powers servetir that manifest into a demon of evil through human emotions. he is what you make of him if your scared of him when he tryed to intimidate you hell deystory you but if you stand your ground he’s nice

3 Likes

Now I’m bored again. I am gonna eat ZoZo. Anyone wanna wager on if I can? :{

4 Likes

I like bets me and asmodeus will what’s the wager

5 Likes

That I can eat ZoZo.

3 Likes

if you can’t

1 Like

Er that’s the bet I’ll wager the soul of a young lady I work with. I own it.

2 Likes

A one Megan. I’ll give you the details if I lose.

2 Likes

I’ll wager a soul I own of my friend

2 Likes

I like your fun tastes in gaming friend! Its a BET.

2 Likes

his name is max he gave it to me for love

2 Likes

deals on

2 Likes

Wow mine was to throw a hammer at her ex. I did. And threw it between his legs. Told him I’d do it lol we laughed when I said why I didm

2 Likes

lol

2 Likes

I bet you can eat him. Enjoy your snack!

2 Likes