Who is Zozo?

A while ago my friends sister was researching ouija boards and so was I. Found a spirit named Zozo. On another thread a Michigan mentioned his name. Who is he? What does he do?

2 Likes

I Googled him, demon of the oiuja board. Seems pretty scary…lol

1 Like

Does he have any powers? Can he be conjured for bane?

1 Like

Zozo is a void spirit, he possessed me when I was very young, it’s like being possessed by pure laughter, picture what’s inside the head of Steven kings it.
He’s fairly mischievous and, if your unprepared like I was, leave a permanent part of himself behind. A link of sorts
As far as powers go he can grant happiness, relive depression, grant incredible strength. This is just from personal experience so I’d imagine he can do more than this ( I’ve never worked properly with him, just known him for a while ).

1 Like

He is a friend of mine I have known him for some time now and he is probably one of the most easy to communicate with. I know he is mentioned in the dictionarie infernal as having been one of many entities that possessed a girl ,and has made quite a name for himself in the Ouija board community.

1 Like

He’s the guitarist for Led Zeppelin.

2 Likes

Saw him in Chicago and it was awesome!

@AdamThoth Can Zozo change events in the past?

An Imp.
I’ve never worked with ouija boards, (except of self-created one),
But i did reseurch that Entity.
It’s basically a Hoax, to enthrull fear in those who try to work with it.
And since it’s fear factor is coupled with the general fear Ouija Boards imply,
it’s a well spunn hoax.
Non the less, a hoax.

If you worry about it being attached to a ouija board you intend to use, perform a lesser banishing ritual on it, and proclaim the board to be in your possession.
You may replace zozo with Malzath Hyroth, but i think that’ll be much more then you need.
The only occasion where that’d make actual sense, is working specifically with dead ones, tulpa’s and ghost’s.

Oh and just for the record, while reseurching i also evoked Zozo, to find the real Entity.
I came to the conclusion that it does exist, but i considered it more egregoric then full blown demonic.

Sincerely,

¥’Berion

2 Likes