ZoZo Pathworking

so ZoZo is actually Pazuzu? Zuzu ZoZo would make sense

2 Likes

Well I’m still figuring out if it’s a mask or that it’s got some same attributes. I will come back on this topic.
Pazuzu is the storm God and protector

4 Likes

Wait, isn’t ZOZO associated with storms?

That’s even more evidence of a link with Pazuzu if so!

2 Likes

I just think Zuzu and Zozo that’s pretty ironic

1 Like

Weirder things have happened.

2 Likes

A few weeks ago I was laying in bed looking at my ceiling fan. I began to see sigils floating around the fan. I immediately drew them. After a few days of research I could not identify them. Then during a dream I see the sigils and was told they are for various aspects of ZoZo. That’s all I’ve gotten to date.

I’m finding I’m getting bits and pieces of gnosis at times.

5 Likes

On 12-4-17 I received this gnosis from ZoZo

“There are scales within your book that act as a gateway. The played succession of notes opens the gateway.”

FYI, I’m a musician and music author. My 3 Music instructional books were written under the assistance of Astaroth. My recently released book is 2051 pages. That is the book ZoZo was referring to. I was never specifically told which musical scale it is. But in research and additional gnosis from ZoZo I think I might have identified it. I’m guessing I needed additional knowledge before the specific scale or scales will be given to me. From the flashes of images that I saw, it’s quite an extensive setup using sound and geometric shapes.

I did not ask for this. I was perfectly happy writing my musical books with Astaroth’s assistance.

Free Copy of my bass guitar scale formula book.
I offer this book for free therefor no instructions are included in its usage.
http://www.byronsanto.com/Book/ByronSantoIV-FREE.PDF

5 Likes

So him protecting people really is a thing?

1 Like

Yes

2 Likes

He told me he was protecting me, I was very concerned I was just crazy or gullible but that combined with other evidence I’ve encountered really makes me think he was telling the truth.

Is it okay if I pick your brain a little about this? So little is known about Z it’s hard to know how to proceed. If you happen to have time I’d be very grateful.

Zozo has been nothing but considerate toward me, all he’s asked for in return is my friendship which is what is motivating me to come on here and learn.

4 Likes

I private messaged you

2 Likes

Sorry it’s taking so long, what I’m experiencing is a long story & some of it is pretty personal but I’m going as quickly as I can & I’m very grateful to you.

1 Like

What is the goal? I’m sorry if it ought to be obvious…

2 Likes

Evolution.

3 Likes

Then would it accurate to say he wants humanity to become something better?

1 Like

I agree on that. Zozo as we know has quite the long history lol going by my relationship with him and as personal that’s been a big part of my and will be for as long as he pleases. Him along with a few others have been placed with curtain people thru out time but at this day in age and time, it’s important to the ones he’s attached to for good reasons

4 Likes

The occult music gnosis I have learned from ZoZo is beyond words.

Plus over time learning of the entities that comprise of ZoZo has been amazing.

Currently I’m learning about MaMa.

2 Likes

He’s a legend and goes back along ways . I keep a lot of what I know about him discreet cause of the honour as a huge part of my life and the new path we’re on now. He’s shown me where his placements are and his duty’s . Hes taught me a lot on different doctrines that branch thru out history like a love story .Coolest an scariest experience was meeting the one he answers to. There a huge part in music that isn’t on mainstream . beauty about the mama is you don’t hear much about her. I see her as a watch over for family Surnames they guard and get attached to mostly based on blood typ…I see them as the many names many faces 1 entity the legends that soon to arise

2 Likes

We might have to share gnosis sometimes.

1 Like

We should . Honestly I admire your relation and interest with him and the others you along his line … there importance for what they do. Vary high ranking. Wonder if he’s shown you a pattern of what soon to come