ZoZo Pathworking

He caused fear in me I felt it like something was pressing it on me I started falling in a trance state after that I banished but I plan to try again but he came through while I was trying to contact kali

3 Likes

Jimmy Page was on that same pathworking. Zeppelin has plenty of songs that the occultists can recognize as a tribute to the work.

Adam

I agree with you 150%!!!

There Zep songs that I can sense ZoZo after the first few measures.

2 Likes

Latest in my channeling from ZoZo. I have not been able to identify what they are but I’m feeling led to create a magick circle with them.

2 Likes

Wow this is so interesting!

Actually the first time I ever made contact with a non human spirit was with ZoZo. I had a friend who wanted to use a Ouija board. Me and my boyfriend were very skeptical at first, but we were willing to give it a try. When we almost wanted to give up, because nothing was happening the glass suddenly started to move. I felt like It was similar to using a pendulum. You are using your own energy in order to make the object move, but it feels like something else is in control. Then I made contact with ZoZo. When I closed my eyes I saw a picture and the sigil of Azazel and he told me that I could start following the left hand path (which I was already researching back then). My friend was afraid of ZoZo and also afraid of another spirit he made contact with and ZoZo told me that I didn’t needed to be afraid and that the other spirit was like ‘a friend of the family’. Therefore it was better for me to stay out of it. This friend also isn’t a friend anymore, because he was very judgmental about lhp and this was causing to much trouble for our friendship.

This happed a couple of years ago and I never used a Ouija board anymore (But I did started following lhp and gained a lot of experiences with rituals, etc). I also never really thought about it anymore, until now.

1 Like

Wait…Come to think of it it was actually ZaZa and not ZoZo, but aren’t they the same?

1 Like

It’s looking like a language to me. Very nice work!
vqGeMsr

1 Like

Things happen for a reason right… zozo is my life long companion and all reality has a heart of light the same as I do and work together now , he can be a ass at times but love him lmao

3 Likes

The ZoZo symbol channeling has not stopped. Just about every day I will hear DRAW! I then see various parts of the symbol or told how to draw it.

When I see parts of it, I must draw what I’m seeing before I can progress to the next part vision.

4 Likes

I have heard him tell me he was I Am as well. I’ve noticed Zozo tends to make himself known when the person he is interested in lies… and he is quiet when you stay truthful. I heavily doubt his being Lord Pazuzu as I once heard Lord Pazuzu say to a dark black shadowy shade looking blob “I’m sick and fucking tired of being confused with such weak and puny being like you” and being referred to as “an entry level test for sorcerers” but both are known to be tricksters so I leave the option open. All I know is the handwriting in smoke is crazy close. I do hope this helps someone. However with a sigil for Zozo it seems definate they are separate now. Sorry for the edit here but I feel the need to say Zozo came to me of his own accord before I ever touched a Ouija board. I think because of my ex boyfriend telling the stories from YouTube. Ever since I suggested that guy probably got ass raped for insulting him I’ve had more positive experience with Zozo and he has even taught me to automatic write. He hated my ex boyfriend a lot and on some nights would make his presence known and would alter his moods to make him a whiny bitch—- and empowered my anger toward him which made me finally able to leave his sorry ass. He definitely has a strong presence when he wants. I know he was lonely for a long time so I do hope that he doesn’t turn out to burn humanity… he shows promise I think to be of good intent. But that is really his choice I guess.

2 Likes

I’ve had the strangest thought that he may very well be Yahweh trying to experiment with a different path. May be a bad thought on my part however why would that thought come to me multiple times out of nowhere over the course of the last year and a half?

This happened to me recently. I felt an interest in Kali Ma but instead had a dream that Mama has chosen me, Belial is somehow part of the Zozo collective also and Hecate. I would guess the Morrigan, I feel as though Lilith but I’m confused about that as Pazuzu is supposed to protect against Lilith :dizzy_face: I can’t figure out how Mama would have chosen me…

zozo- SO-SO - dont play with occult- yeshua - jesus christ … yenina is close enough, he works only with who he choses to… my opinion…

lilith’s name is corrupted, liliths sexuality aint divine, thats why pazuzu, might, be against her and her routinity and conciousness…

Are you still active here? I stumbled onto this. I don’t even recall my search but Zozo came to me as well maybe a couple months ago?.. He said I had killed the one who held his leash. that he happened to be somewhere I dream walked to in an attempt to take back a taken friend and that I killed the powerful one he had to answer to… Freed him and his legion… I can’t remember when I dream walk…

He came to the board and he has linked with me now as well… I now see he is a very busy man with much more about him than youtube tales of violence to be found… it is nice to see I am not the only one he has been kind to. it feels like he is telling me to interact here through physical touch-he or someone is…

has he spoken to any of a coming war in his realm?

Welcome @AngelousDaemonus It is a rule of this forum for all new members to properly introduce themselves, so PLEASE CLICK ON THE IMAGE BELOW and tell us about yourself and any experience you may have in magick, such as what you practice, how long you have practiced, areas of interest, etc:

intro3

I discovered this after my initial post and did do so. I don’t know if it was sufficient but I did try.

1 Like