Zeus teaches me lightning magic

He awakened me in a dream so that I found myself fully conscious in the astral plane. He filled my body with electricity from head to toe and said “shoot.” He was also full of lightning. I was a little confused about where to shoot, since the lightning was so bright that everything around seemed dark, even Zeus himself.

I saw him similar to this picture:

I decided to control the lightning first, to feel it, because I never felt anything like this before. I tried to control lightning like a firebender in “Avatar the legend of Aang”.

Then I wanted to know the possible limit for electricity saturation. He filled me with it. My body was cracking with vibrations, I was fried like a grilled chicken. I find myself covered in electricity and then I’ve been completely shutted down

This magick is not a fantasy, but absolutely true electricity that you have in socket. And you can manipulate it how you want, do what ever you can imagine. For example you can turn off street lights in the real world.

I found Zeus great teacher, very patient, very strong, very careful about your education

6 Likes

Welcome @Alore It is a rule of this forum for all new members to properly introduce themselves so PLEASE CLICK ON THE IMAGE BELOW and tell us about yourself and any experience you may have in magick, such as what you practice, how long you have practiced, areas of interest, etc:

intro3

It sounds like you are working with this specifically in the astral. Or are you saying this is just how you turn lights on and off in the physical now? You fuel the light with lightning instead of closing the wired connection to let the house supply take over? Sounds like hard work sitting there maintaining the lights being all all evening.

Lighting is DC (direct current), and you have AC in a socket they are very different.

In the astral? Because your proteins seem to be nicely not denatured (cooked) considering you can use the internet and aren’t in horrible pain, that you mentioned. :thinking:

1 Like

Or are you saying this is just how you turn lights on and off in the physical now?

In physical world, yes. Not in astral plane. I cause a power surge, that make lights burn out.

Lighting is DC (direct current), and you have AC in a socket they are very different

English is not my native language, I may have incorrectly described the thing. This is true electricity, the same that you experience in physical world

In the astral? Because your proteins seem to be nicely not denatured (cooked) considering you can use the internet and aren’t in horrible pain, that you mentioned. :thinking:

In astral of course, but when I woke up next day, I felt myself a little damaged from overload, the physical body ached. Fully recovered after half a day

That’s very interesting, can you tell us how?

There’s different kinds of electricity. Your house wiring requires a conductor, the wires… both use electrons. A power surge in wiring basically causes a heating effect that melts the wiring and that’s why it stops working, because the wiring is broken. There’s no direct flow of current in AC, the electrons move backwards and forwards.

Lightning is more like static electricity. There’s no wires, the electron stack up and when they connect a surge flashes back to the source and the electrons flow directly into the positive pole.

So you have two things going on, how does it work, can you teach us these two methods?

Wow I was astound by your perplexing experience I might really ask you alongside of this magick that you may perform on the physical plane are you capable of shooting a thunderbolt or a electric sphere out of nowhere on the astral plane ?

1 Like

I don’t think there is two metods. You can learn it from Zeus directly.

In my experience, he has bonds and knowledge in multiple spheres, including nature. I felt deep connection with forest when I walked into it.

He manage elements; weather: including rain, thunder, lightning; electricity in general

Zeus is great for astral combat, if you need to learn it

Also he is ruler of laws. For a little example, he can help you in law court if you are honest

Yes. But I don’t use it just for having fun. It’s better to not make harm. First, I recommend to learn responsibility for your magick and respect to life. But if some psychopath will try to harm me, with no rights on it, he will get back all he needs.

Also, I don’t often turn off lights, cause it is damage to my city where I live in.

1 Like

Yes we all learn from spirits it’s a main topic of discussion here, but we normally share the HOW as well.

Since this seems to be less a tutorial or discussion and there’s no question here, but it’s a personal journal type post I’m moving it to the Journals category.

Thanks for the intro! Please don’t forget to respond to DarkestKnight in the intros :slight_smile:

1 Like