Zepar!

But I came across Zepar a few days ago and I’ve been wanting to summon him since he’s really great for love and lust and I really need him this moment.

I need someone to guide me around summoning him I don’t know how to go about him. Particularly I searched for his sigil and Enns and I haven’t found something helpful so far, just threads about about his wonders and testimonies.

Do I need to meditate before I table my request? Should I summon him ?
Should I evoke him? How do I go about that? I’m a beginner and I would appreciate every comment

1 Like

Just type “evocation guide” into the search function and click on the fourth option that comes up.

1 Like

Okay thanks a lot, I have a few more questions though. Is it okay if I send you a private message? :pleading_face:

There’s no need to send a PM. Just post your questions here.

1 Like

Okay I read the evocation thread although it’s very well detailed but i don’t want to do that just yet, I might try that evocation with Dantalion at a later time. I don’t feel like I am ready to evoke any entity just yet lol.

So now, what if I meditate by drawing Zepar’s Sigil on a paper and I light a white candle, then I chant his enn in my mind and I visualise the lady I Want to be in love with romantically? Do you think this will work?

Also, is it okay if I play Zepar’s meditation chant with earpiece while I visualise the whole situation?

Do I have to wait till the candle burns out totally?

1 Like

No.

Yes.

It could. You won’t know until you try.

Thanks a lot, I believe it would.
Lastly, do I place the candle on the paper, I mean on the sigil I drew or on the floor outside the paper.

Should I dispose the candle after my meditation or can I re-use the same candle for the same demon or also for a different demon?

And oh is it okay if I draw the sigil with a blue pen?

Generally, it is best to avoid using fancy colours. Koetting recommends plain black ink, but yes, blue will work in a pinch.

You can re-use the candle if all you are using it for is meditation. It would be a waste otherwise.

While there are some spells that put the candle on the paper, generally the seal is placed beside it, so you can gaze upon it to open it.

Oh I see, I’ll just print out the sigil tommorow then it’s late here already and since it’s okay to place the candle besides the paper I’ll do just that also, I really appreciate.

Good luck on your work and if you feel comfortable enough to share, please let us know how it goes.

2 Likes

I will definitely do, either ways :innocent:

1 Like

So I’ll be doing this in a few hours but my questions don’t seem to ever end lol :joy:.

I printed Zuper’s sigil and a coloured picture of the lady I desire, I’m going to place the candle besides the sigil and I’ll do the same for the picture so I’m thinking is it okay if I write the petition on the sigil paper, on the picture of the lady or on a different paper?

Can I also smear 5 drops of blood on the sigil as an offering to Zuper?

Yes.

Again, yes.

Big thanks as always, how should I burn both the Sigil which has the petition on it? It’s around 2am now if I’m done can I burn it with a lighter outside my room? It’s grass

Yes, that’s fine. I generally just hold it to a candle flame.

I found this one on an app

“Lyan Ramec Catya Zepar”

Yes that was the same I found too.

1 Like

I didn’t want to type this till after I see my petition has manifested but my whole body system can not contain it so I gotta let it out :joy::joy:

So last night was the scariest night of my life.

I wrote my petition on the sigil paper and I went and took a bath around 2 am at night.

Then I sat on the tiled floor of my room, placing the sigil in front of me and the girl’s picture next to it then I lot the white candle and placed it above the two papers in the middle, I turned off the light and the room was darker now.

I plugged in my earpiece and started playing Duke Zuper’s enn chanting I downloaded off YouTube which was 16minutes or so.

The second I plugged in the earpiece and heard the first chant my body trembled and it was super fucking strange my heart started to beat as hell, I have never felt so scared my entire life.

I repeatedly played the audio thrice which meant the meditation lasted for about an hour and when I gazed so hard at the picture of the lady I could see her face was changing super fast I was just seeing faces and a different coloured body and the sigil drawing on the paper apppered to be moving very fast in a square (like when you roll a Ludo dice in that very pattern) and the same happened for the drawing in the middle of the sigil too. I was so fucking scared at this point and here’s the crazy part towards the end of the second time I played the chant with earpiece I do not know where this very little fly came from but it landed besides the lady’s picture and kept on moving in a circle on the tiled floor this fly kept running in a circle until I ended the chant the third time.

And the fly stopped when I did just that.

Then after meditating, I held on to the sigil and read out my petition which I wrote on it in quote

"I, Tee Muggie, ask, in the name of Lyan ramec catya Zepar, to Bring to me Pat George and make her fall in love with me with her body, mind and soul and make Her love me till the end of her life. I thank Duke Zepar for His aid, and ask that Duke Zepar bring Pat George to me without harm, and within three weeks. So it is done.”

I read the petition 7 times kinda loud, it was around 3 am.

This is where I got shit scared

And for almost every time I mentioned ‘Lyan ramec catya zepar’ the candle light faded/blinked very fucking fast like flash, this happened about 4 times out of the 7 times I read the petition.
The light faded so fast I thought my heart was gonna fall out my chest :cry:

I then blew out the candle when I was done and then I took the sigil and the lady’s picture outside and I lit a lighter and held the paper while it burnt and I disposed it In to the wind.

My room felt different and my body felt different but I’m unable to find the right words.

I went to bed with my earpiece playing Zuper’s Enn, and my lower body, well my legs and my back started having this sensations, I heard different voices in the earpiece asides the one I heard while meditating, I had a few knocks on my door but my body was just too numb to act. I’m not sure these things happened for real or it was my brain but I’m sure as hell I experienced these things.

also I tried so hard to sleep but I was unable to, after about an hour I unplugged the earpiece and I still was unable to fall asleep until around past 6 am I managed to get a few minutes although I still woke up randomly.

I sincerely hope Zuper accepted my petition :pleading_face:, and although I didn’t offer him an offering but I’ll be willing to offer him my blood or something in the future if he accepted my petition, I hope he read my mind cos I sure made that promise in my head.

Now I’m going to take my mind off this petition like the experts here would suggest.

PS : My hands are still shaky!!!

3 Likes

Awesome!! Sounds like things went well. Keep moving forward, don’t think about the ritual and don’t look for signs or lust for results. Let things flow naturally and you’ll start seeing changes soon.

Good luck.

2 Likes

Trying to do just that :slightly_smiling_face: is it okay if I still keep meditating to his sigil daily?

1 Like