Zepar!

welcome to the world of wizardry and wonder the fear will turn into courage and as time goes by demons you thought were too scary to deal with all of a sudden feel like they are really friendly and you can call on them at anytime you need to Just keep going you won’t regret it I felt like you when I first called up Lucifer and thought I wasn’t going to live past morning and it was the best thing I ever did

2 Likes

This means a lot to me man :pleading_face:

Is it okay if I still keep meditating to his sigil daily?

I don’t see why not, as long as you aren’t questioning the ritual or lusting for results while doing it…

1 Like

I might jinx it…I should probably face my exams for now :joy::joy: and thanks You’ve really been helpful​:smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Look for signs. Zepar is known as the red knight so keep an eye out for anything that resembles his typically imagery or call signs. This is typically how I know a petition has been accepted. Watch for strange behavior from butterflies also, that can be a definite sign of spiritual activity. Good luck.

1 Like

The first time I evoked Zepar I did it in my basement. At the time we had an old red chair in the room that I did the evocation.

The morning after, my wife discovered mold on the chair. She moved it to the hallway just outside of our bedroom, and when I woke up, I stumbled out of the room to go to the bathroom and my wife had left the chair in the middle of my path.

So, yeah, look for red.

On a side note, I called him forth last night for something, so it’s interesting that this thread’s title, “Zepar!,” was the first post I saw.

He will often flood your life with red to let you know he’s accepted the request. It doesn’t necessarily need to be red things. It may also be that you notice the natural red in things.

1 Like

About 3 days ago, it was raining all day so I went to buy a weed around evening and when I got back inside my room I took my shirt off a white butterfly was on my body beneath my shirt I was shocked and like how did this even get in here. I had no idea I just took the fly out and let it go in the air. (A normal big sized butterfly)

1 Like

What are ‘natural red’ in things? Do you mean like dangers in things as in ‘red flag’ or not necessarily dangerous but something that stands out from a place? My verandah? My bed? My room floor?

That sounds like a very positive indicator

No wonder I had a feeling it wasn’t just a butterfly but there was nothing I could do, I only let it go away lol I wasn’t even thinking about the petition then. And one thing also is I haven’t meditated or asked him for a sign ever since I made the petition. Do you think I should meditate one of these days then ask him for a sign or I should just forget it and keep going?

1 Like

I think you got your sign now just sit back and let the manifestation happen.

1 Like

Sounds fair enough. Thanks!!

1 Like

No. Most colors contain the spectrum of color. We perceive them all but only as far as they work together to form the dominant color when we perceive them. Our personal ocular intake and perception then filter the matrix of color and that produces what we perceive. (I’m not a doctor/ scientist so I realize I’m butchering this- but I know what I’m telling you is at least accurate ‘enough’ to pass on!) LSD sharpens and adjusts this too btw.

So, it’s my PERSONAl belief that spirits can make certain aspects of the color matrix more visible. Zepar is associated with scarlet and blood red.

After I evoke him, I usually see the red aspect of the color matrix with more emphasis.

1 Like

Don’t bother him again. He’s extremely masculine. A man’s demon so to speak.

He’ll view that as needy. Learn how to swing a pendulum and confirm that way. There are some amazing tutorials here that will teach you how!

1 Like

Did you get the woman?

I wouid like to know aswell,did you get the result you desired

Did zepar eventually made it to give you this girl?

Hail Duke Zepar !!