Zepar envokation [invocation] Experience

So, tonight, I did the envokation ritual for Zepar.
I’ve been doing petitions with entities before, using Gordon Winterfield and Corvin Hargrove.
But this time, I tried a ritual from YouTube. Lol.
Green and red candles, incense, offering of vodka shot, written petition (of carnal desires, hehehe), facing west, looking at the sigil while chanting the enn, along with enn soundtrack playing.
I kept looking at the sigil, n it kinda moved a bit, which can happen when you look at something for long.
Besides, the incense was slighlty uncomfortable for my eyes, so I kept blinking, instead of staring at the sigil with stone eyes.
Three times, I felt very slight goosebumps, but nothing too noticeable. No sounds, no visual apparition, no proper feeling of presense.
The candles also burned normally.
Should I try the ritual again tomorrow?
Or Should I wait a bit, for possible results?

P.S, I don’t have any ex that I want back. I’ve been in many relationships before, n have had a fun sex life in the past.
But things have been going slow for me. So I don’t mind brief liaisons of sexual nature. hehe. In fact, with my current lifestyle, they are much more suitable for me.

1 Like

Yes, wait (from a week to some months); assume that the ritual worked.

1 Like

Do you mean evocation, or invocation?

Evocation is when you bring the entity as a separate being into your space, Invocation is more like inviting a sort of possession where the entity comes into your energy system so you can take on it’s attributes. “Envokation” is not a word.

1 Like

Yep. Sorry. That was a typo. It was supposed to be an invocation.

1 Like

Ah ok, glad I asked…

So I would expect more noticeable internal changes for an invocation, more in the way of emotions and your reactions and thoughts about things.

I would go ahead and do it again, repeat daily and get used to accepting the new energy if needed, and then start asking questions and musing on topics you need information for, and just be present for how you feel about them.

There’s a new mind with you in your system that should inform how you feel and what you think.

I don’t get feelings of presence with invocation, because it’s right there inside me sharing my presence. I become “more”… Presences are “over there” when I feel them.

1 Like

use gremory for this, zepar is a little volatile

1 Like

I’m kinda interested in many avenues, if you get my meaning.
Like, I don’t have a particular person in mind, while I contemplate evocation. More like, lots of different persons.
Isn’t Gremory for when you are interested in a particular person?

I’m also thanking about Sitri, as he is more like my goals.

So, tonight, I tried Sitri evocation. It was a whole lot better than Zepar one. I felt calm, very comfortable n cozy goosebumps, n overall cozy. Again, I asked for the carnal stuff. he he.
I didn’t felt the presence in terms of “presence”. But it was more like, the air was cozy. And I was cozy.
Also, I’ve read before that Sitri should be called in day time. However, it’s late night here. I can try again, today, when the sun comes up.

Another update.
I didn’t get laid today. But some of the women I know have been talking with me whole day. A kinda-ex of mine also just texted me that she’s in town tonight. Lol. Although she’s here on a work trip, but she wants to meet.
I’m feeling like Zepar is indeed starting to deliver. hehe.

1 Like

use a condom :smiley:

1 Like

Meow.

Smol update.
Yesterday night, I did the Sitri evocation again.
It was kinda same as the day before. But I kinda got an image in my head, along with the feels.
A man wearing nothing but a silken sleeping robe, which was kinda a mix of some dark colors. And the man had a cat’s head. Not a lion’s head. Not a leopard’s head. A big kitty head.
Tonight gonna be the 3rd Sitri evocation.

I just finished the 3rd repetition of Sitri ritual, coz the youtube tutorial I saw, explained that it has to be done 3 times.
I kinda started getting a vague scary feeling, at the start. Lol. Dunno why I felt that way. N that feeling stayed with me till the end.
Also, at the end when doing the lisence to depart, the black candle went out. It was at its end anyway. But like, as soon as I said the last word, it went out.
Also, I didn’t get the full expected results as of today, but I feel like I’m getting there. Hopefully, ina few more days or weeks, Illinois get the expected results.

1 Like

When I work with sitri, he suggested that I not give permission to leave or do banishments for 3 days after the ritual, I don’t know if this was some trick of his or that’s how he works, but when I didn’t banish I got results, after 3 days I did the banishment and took a cleansing bath, sitri is not a bad daemon in its nature, but it is always good to be careful.

With me it was the same and as if he was watching me from every corner, and when I realized there were thousands of eyes watching me, I actually felt a comfortable fear, just like when we play a horror game that we like the most. haha

I liek Arash Zepar Dibazar… on youtube

And i like “envokation”, a combination of invo and evo

1 Like