Youtube videos

I a, trying to get a list of trust or recomended Youtube videos, for my self and others.

Thanks.

3 Likes

I’m not sure what kind of videos you’re looking for, but Satania and Satan and Sons are two of my favorites channels. Hope they can be of help :black_heart:

3 Likes

Oh no another morgz fan :wink::joy:…jokes aside, what’s areas of magic are you looking for?

1 Like

Anything, maybe label beginner / moderate / advanced. Because of learning disabilities it’s hard for me to read and comprehend a lot.

Thanks

1 Like

Do you have any areas of interest though…I mean you say beginner but a beginner in which aspect of magic…meditation, invoking, demons etc…

If you have anything on astral sense, so I can feel, and hear spirits. Thanks

1 Like

Hey, I made a topic exactly about this.

Hope it helps :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

Thank you, I searched, but it must be an older posting

1 Like

Pro-tip, whenever you want to look for older posts, try searching for posts made before March 2017, the forum opened to the public then and as a result a larger number of search results will be questions, as our userbase rapidly expanded and included many more beginners. :+1:

5 Likes

Thank you, wise as ever, I hope to one day be as powerful as you. Or half as poweful

I love Satania’s ritual chamber music. I try to listen while meditating before bed.

1 Like

Thank you.
I will check it out