Youtube meditation/invocation channel - which demon do you want me to invoke

Hi Fam!

i feel the urge to create a youtube channel with goetic meditation/invocation music.
i know that it has already been done by many, but i’ll record the meditation with my voice and a music to raise your vibration.

which goetia demon, do you want me to chant?

today, i’ll be recording meditation for the following demons:
Satan, Lucifer, Amon, Bune, Paimon,Beleth,Amducias, Agares, Asmodeus, Belial, Sitri, Gremory, and Clauneck

which triad of demon shall i create to increase money, business and success? i’ll be chanting the 3 demonic enn at the same time , this is gonna be fire!

tell me :slight_smile:

27 Likes

Duke Dantalion, Duke Barbatos

3 Likes

oki! doing it right now. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

and i will also create a souncloud channel where you can download the meditation for free.

the music back ground will be the same, but each meditation will be different of course

8 Likes

I am very much intrigued and interested in Glasya-Labolas.

the meditation is kind of a first contact, invocation, get to know the demon in the astral realm so i might create the one for Glasya Labolas next week.

3 Likes

That would be wonderful, also cheers! Its a beautiful thing to do, good luck~

2 Likes

i’ll do this for the 72 demons of goetia in the beginning, i’ll also make meditation for the Quabalistic cross, LBRP, Bornless ritual, words of power for evocation, connexion to godlike power, energy cleansing, arising ones vibration.
then on demande i’ll create personnalised meditations to find a job, increase a business, attract love/ soul mates/ hook ups , elevate the mind, astral projection etc

12 Likes

Great work with these, thank you for taking the time.

2 Likes

i am not done for tonight i have 8more to be download

2 Likes

Nice, shall check these out later! :smiley:

2 Likes

This awesome; can you make one for Azazel?

3 Likes

yep on monday i guess

1 Like

Thank you @ebdr!

1 Like

Serpents key is back to on YouTube (when your in a hurry)

2 Likes

Hi @ebdr, my gosh that is intense. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thank you! I’m looking forward to it.

1 Like

you got Dantalion and Barbatos;)

1 Like

Thanks so much !!

So when I want to invoke them I could use this ?