Youtube Channel

congratulations! :smile_cat::smile_cat::smile_cat::heart_eyes_cat:

1 Like

I also would like to see content for beginners, because it is hard to find that, and you own experiences, what was your first spells, rituals, invocations, evocations. What books and authors you recommend and why. Also different entities according to “places or magick”? (I mean, here in south america I think we have a lot of nature related entities, like pachamama, ayahuasca, or in voodoo they have the orishas, which I don’t know)…would be great to see a review of those types of entities…If I have more ideas I will get back here lol

2 Likes

I’m happy to see that you’ve made a YouTube channel, and the thumbnail is badass indeed, but you need to work on your volume on that first video because we can barely understand what you’re saying.

Also, a way to make it less likely for your relatives to find you out in YouTube is to do voice overs with an avatar representing you or something. It’s very common among big YouTubers to either not show their face, or when they do, it’s only on occasions or on other social media sites.

2 Likes

Sensei Micah is here!

1 Like

I thought about making a channel myself tbh.

Good on you though.

2 Likes

Congrats!!!

2 Likes

Congrats @Micah

1 Like

Looking forward to it!
Whatever you would like to share

1 Like

something more devilish is on your face and look comparing from last year when i saw you,

Wicked,best of luck on your channel.

2 Likes

Thanks Y’all

First Video goes up today and yes you will be able to hear me LMAO :rofl:

7 Likes

Ah, finally :smiley:

5 Likes

Perfect song to talk about death magick!

1 Like

Lmao
There is more musical irony to come soon :joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:

Do you ever feel,
Like a paper bag

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

2 Likes

It’s about time. I couldn’t understand what you were saying but at least I have this neck cramp now. :smiley:

3 Likes

Could you make a video of contacting ones god form?

The OP is no longer on this forum.

1 Like

That sucks