Youtube Channel

I lack imagination to visualise this summary… :rofl: lol just busting your balls, sounds kool. Tis a shame we couldn’t watch.

1 Like

Me when i try to do creative Vizualization :joy::joy::joy:

how to cook a steak using pyrokinesis.

2 Likes

I can’t find the Youtube channel? Is there a new one micah? :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I’m pretty sure if spirits don’t want you to put something up on Youtube or whatever, they won’t let you.

2 Likes

And they haven’t let me put up the channel yet :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

1 Like

What about change the Internet Provider :rofl:

1 Like

Evocation, baneful magick, developing psychic senses, elemental magick.

What’s your channel name so I can subscribe? I’m gonna make one too just for talking and vlogging about spirituality I suppose.

2 Likes

Did you ever complete your YouTube vid series can you post a link? If you started your project i would like to check it out.

I think it’s time for you to make that youtube channel a reality @Micah, people want to learn from you! Gib!

2 Likes

Fuck…
Y’all just not gonna leave me alone for the damn Youtube Chanel :expressionless::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:

7 Likes

This all sounds amazing. Be my sensei, Micah! Alternatives to the TGS would also be appreciated.

3 Likes

Did you ever get your video up? Also, what’s your channel’s name?

1 Like

I’mma make the Intro And first video Tomorrow :ok_hand:

I’mma just have to start making shit then organizing it all later

It will be Called…

:thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking:

Apotheosis of Death

8 Likes

Have you made one?

He hasn’t made one yet. Wait for his announcement

Attention

Lo and Behold, the Intro to the channel

Given how fucked Youtubes Recommendation Algorithm is, I’mma have to be careful with what I video on due to relatives and shit :rofl::joy:

But it’s getting done
I’mma be doing the videos while im out and about so the first Vid comes out tomorrow

Channel is called:
Saturnian Ascent Of The Left Hand Path

14 Likes

Goddamn that thumbnail looks sexy :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

2 Likes