Your Vibe Attracts Your Tribe

Ah yes, the “YOLO!” phenomena.

:woman_facepalming:

3 Likes

I didn’t forget, I just couldn’t come up with a funny way to say it!

1 Like

We can change the way we act, what we think, the music we listen to, the thoughts we put out there, even how we dress affects our overall vibe, so it really depends on what the problem is or what type of people you want in your life.

If you want bikers and you dress like me in my jammies, they won’t notice you. If you want strong confident friends but all you do is whine, you probably won’t find them.

If you are thinking only negative about yourself, good chances everyone else is too. Etc

Knowing yourself, what you believe and what you want from your relationships, is probably the place to start

3 Likes

That’s why I said this:

So @Keteriya is in fact right about this:

If you are the one who keeps others in the mud without realising, you will at least notice that these others are muddy. So get over yourself and surround yourself with people who are not in the mud, and these people will make you realise the truth.

And if someone speaks the truth to you about something you need to change, you should listen.
There’s no shame in having problems and fears, only in not wanting to face them, and not changing anything even though you realised you should.

4 Likes

Look, let me make it more “real” for you:

I hate car driving, I stopped driving pretty soon after I made my driver’s licence, and now I seriously forgot how to do it.
I was telling to myself that I don’t need it anyway (which is true), but recently a really clever coworker of mine said something that made me realise I am in fact horribly afraid of driving now.
I made an appointment with someone and I will drive for the first time in about 8 years tomorrow.
This is why you need people who are not afraid to tell you the truth.

2 Likes

How is hiding your profile helping you?

1 Like

No… use it as a twisted tea

2 Likes

Too late. The second did taste better, since I quickly got rid of the first. But, uh…I don’t think I’m going to get those again.

Wish I would’ve thought of the twisted tea route… THAT would’ve improved the taste, for sure.

3 Likes

3 Likes

I almost thought this was going to be a sex toy show & tell thread.

1 Like

Lol you just never know with me, eh

I seem to attract cats. While I was away my parents caught a mama black fluffy cat and her two babies (well they were pretty well grown) and had them spayed (twin black cats fluffy had and they’re bigger now than fluffy). Anyway, after they were fixed they wanted nothing to do with my parents. I visited and they watched me and how i loved my two old cats. Well… now fluffy tries to get in my lap and follows me around. The twins… they watch but don’t scatter any more. That’s just the latest of the Meows in my life.

I was at the grange store and saw the redident fluffy gray/tortoise shell. She warmed up to me instantly. Dunno…i’m the cats meow i guess. Visiting my bro his two cats loved me like crazy.

2 Likes

This is an online forum about the occult, I’m talking about real life

2 Likes

I don’t expect people how the are on the forum to be exactly like that in real life, but I suspect for most people there is some overlap. If someone is really closed off and not wanting to reveal anything here, it wouldn’t surprise me if this carries over into real life relationships.

Some cats really like me, some cats kinda like me, and some cats don’t really like me. Depends on the cat, they aren’t all alike. I’ve noticed a lot of cats have preferences for certain people with no logical explanation what so ever.

2 Likes

I remember this raggeded stray black I just called Black Cat (like the rpg game). He was an angry cat. He tolerated me and more tgan a few times seiped his claws on my hands as I tried to put the food down. Still, i gues he appreciatedi had made a spot for him to sleep and eat and get water under my sacred tree area. Maybe fluffy was a daughter (and the twins grandchildren). I think he passed away or was killed by the neighbor across the street.

He killed cats and even had a pile of cat bodieshe burned. A horrible person. He’s a regular asshole too glaring at my parents always.

The abandoned school next door was bought by a group if people and the hiredsr security for years now.

First guy was creepy coming aroundon the property. He committed suicide. The next one was crazy and had a rifle and argued with himself and said the government was after him, killed his dog, and talked to him by calls. His phone? An old landline receiver… no bottom, no wires. The owners removed him with police finally.

This third one is a total paranoid who constantly yells, flashes a beacon across the properties at all hours of thr night and roads. He was confronted a few days ago by some local drunks in a truck. A lot if metal smashing with pipes, yelling and more. I feally wish the art/actor guild who owns the old school would stop hiring wackjobs. Police do nothing. My ma tell me its like they’re plagued by deranged crazies. And… now vehicles park in the forest.

Yeah, I’ve been practicing wards lately and I carry a pretty big club as well since I’m always up in my yurt under the tree until 2 am - 3am.

I miss the hootowls and coyotes over these crazy fucks. People… some are just horrid.

1 Like

I agree. Some people are just fcking horrible people.

1 Like

Very true.

1 Like