Your honest review of Book of Azazel by E.A. Koetting

You’re welcome :slight_smile:

That answered a question I had.
Cool.
I have a digital copy from somewhere, I think it was a gift from someone, maybe I’ll open it up again.

I haven’t worked with Azazel, but the dude gives me a weird vibe.

3 Likes

After reading both kingdoms of flames and the book of azazel ea koetting doesn’t mention anything about offerings. I assume you don’t need to give any then?

I don’t but anything over priced usually just from book stores so no I haven’t read it yet…if I had more income I would buy them the Awakening Lucifer grimoire looks good…

1 Like

I worked with Azazel for over a year and no grimoire needed but I’ll just say it was an odd experience…

1 Like

No, in EA’s system, you don’t make offerings. He teaches that the demons work with us because it gives them the chance to express their power in the world, and don’t need anything else.

I have only seen EA reference offerings in his work when discussing traditions such as Voudon, in which offerings play a big role.

In the Book of Azazel, EA’s “offering” was turning his life over completely to Azazel for the length of the pact.

Personally, I have only given offerings to 4 spirits, out of the dozens I’ve evoked, and that was simply as a gesture of friendship and respect, not as a “payment” of any sort.

9 Likes

But Azazel asked me specifically for sperm a few times and to give him root beer and candy as an offering…

3 Likes

I don’t usually make offerings in my practice and spirits rarely ask.

However, that doesn’t mean they can’t ask. Belial asked me for some of my cider, and Lilith requested a nice glass of red wine.

I have made offerings only twice, without specifically being asked by a spirit. One was a bowl of fresh baked apple crumble to Azazel, because I was considering making a pact with him and it was a gesture of friendship, and one was some chocolate to King Paimon, because, again, it was a gesture of respect and friendship (with King Paimon the offering was made within the evocation).

6 Likes

I gave Astaroth a rose and a lemon. The lemon was cut to allow the scent to permeate the ritual space.

4 Likes

Again, you had an interesting relationship with that guy.

3 Likes

Pffffhhh ha ha it was “unique” I’m not working demons any more though…

1 Like

Wow that’s very interesting, I never thought of working with a demon like that. Really changes my perspective on them a bit.

1 Like

When you worked with the nethers from the book of Azazel are they actually
able to do the things E.a. says they can do?

And did you evoke them completely? (be able to see them in front of you and communicate?)

I haven’t worked with all of them, but yes, the ones I have worked with brought the results I needed.

I evoked them astrally.

2 Likes

Can you say what or is it to personal?

What do you mean astraly?

Do you mean a mirror?

I would assume “astrally” means it was through time spent in astral projection. I won’t speak for DK though and could be wrong.

If you evoke, you dont need full manifestation, unless you specifically want that, in which case, I would look toward perhaps Demons of Magic Ritual 3.

The petition spells work great.
The bulletproof immersion works great.
The evocation system works great.

If you are like me, with no clairvoyance or clairaudience (ui use only these terms because were attempting to send and receive), you want to use the Bulletproof Immersion by Kindrathe, and the Petition Spell Tutorial by DarkestKnight.
If you want full evocation, I would use the two above and Mike_bee’s system of evocation or E.A.'s, whichever you are most comfortable with or can understand each piece.
My opinion.

1 Like

ok great thank you

1 Like

Here are some basics about astral senses to help you with that

2 Likes

I viewed them in a scrying device.

3 Likes