Your favourite Lust spell?

Fuck I can’t even remember the date lol I guess it went well

Just tried it a few days ago and I guess it didn’t work. Don’t know why

The image doesn’t want to load for me, is there a chance you can PM me?

Curious about that talisman if this thread is still active.

Would this work for online persons of interests? Thank you for sharing.

Came back to life, so I can answer some questions if need be! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I couldn’t understand where to write the names of the mother and daughter in the circle, can you tick that part?

There’s one in The Sorcerer’s Secret that I’ve had my eye on. But I don’t see any woman I’d do it to.

2 Likes

Send it my way, I’ll try it out :slight_smile:

Around the table in a circle like you would do for a sweetening jar

Is it working even though the person making the talisman is not muslim? thank you

1 Like

Welcome @Nobody It is a rule of this forum for all new members to properly introduce themselves, so PLEASE CLICK ON THE IMAGE BELOW and tell us about yourself and any experience you may have in magick, such as what you practice, how long you have practiced, areas of interest, etc:

intro3

I would like to add something to this thread.

This Talisman works and it can work for any type of target. No matter how stubborn it is.

But, before using this. Ask a question to yourself about the future situation, what if after you get the results.

I am trying to say that you will get the results 100% on any target. But make sure to do a reality check of your relationship with the target before doing it. Because it will change a lot of people’s free will in order to get you laid with the target. And which can lead to anything best or worst afterwards.

My results ?

Used it 6-7 time and everytime banged. And lost one of good relation too.

Warned for good.

2 Likes

It doesn’t matter what religious beliefs one has. As long as you follow the process with sheer willpower.

I will try it

1 Like

Hey man , can you DM me , I want to talk.

Hello, I have a few questions I’d like to ask.
1.) How would one properly dispose of the talisman once finished?
2.) Does it have to be written on a friday or on a specific day?
3.) Do we need to perform a banishing or protection ritual before and after the construction of the talisman?

1 Like

Is there no problem if I fold the paper?

1 Like

How is it supposed to work? I did it and nothing happened. the target did not have any unusual behavior