Your favourite Lust spell?

Just a question mate , what if I’m not sure if that person will show up that day , at that time , but there’s chances of them showing up?

Does it still work?

For example , if it’s someone I found attractive , who lived nearby , but I don’t really know them , if I still wanted them , could I do this , will it improve chances of meeting them and boosting the interaction?

1 Like

Yeap, just carry it around when you think they might show up :slight_smile: Interaction will still be needed though, in my case I used this plus a sweetener and it just went nuts :smiley: Did it again with a different target and it ended up wild on my car’s hood.

1 Like

Wonderful , thanks a lot for posting this :slight_smile:

1 Like

What if we don’t know the name of this person’s mother or any other name of his family?

1 Like

Do we have to write the target name in Arabic

Hey bro , just had a few of questions.

1. When you say the talisman should be written ‘by’ 23:00 , does that mean we can’t write it afterwards and that we can write it any hour before 23:00 , or does that mean we should write it around 23:00?

2. Secondly

" O servants of this blessed verse, arouse XXX son/daughter of XXX and bring her/him to bed for sex and pleasure "

This should be written in a circle around the table correct? Is it okay if I stretch some parts of the verse to make a circle? Does it have to be an exact circle , or can it be irregular?

1. Thirdly

"In the name of Tahsh, Mirhash, Al Hayash, Al Kamel and in the name of these letters and their powers upon you, answer my call may you be blessed. If not you shall be burned with flames. "

This should be written under the circle which has the table inside correct?

1. Some words in the table aren’t clear bro , like Mirhash and Al’ Hayaj , if it’s not too much of an inconvenience , can you send a clearer written picture? Sorry if it’s an inconvenience.
1 Like

I stated above, you can just right son/daughter of eve

1 Like

Up to you really, I translated it here so that everyone can use it. :slight_smile:

1 Like

1- Technically 23:00 is just the most common time after the final prayer, the exact time is supposed to be after the final prayer in Islam it’s Al Isha’a, which is around 21-22:30 :slight_smile:

2- Yes write as you please, so long as it is around in a circle :slight_smile: it can be irregular, does not have to be exact. Go with your guts

3- Yes indeed

4- Mirhash: مرهاش, Al’ Hayash: الهياش, hope this helps :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Can you give me an example because i don’t understand what you mean.

Thank you for sharing it. I’ll definitely be trying this out.

1 Like

Let’s say the person is called Sandra, and you do not know her mother’s name.

You instead write Sandra daughter of Eve, if the target is a male you write _____ son of Eve.

5 Likes

Could you share more spells out of this grimoire I am really curious and thanks for putting this out here :slight_smile:

1 Like

I will share only the ones that have worked for me, I wouldn’t like to just copy paste stuff without being sure of their results.

6 Likes

hmm I understand that. But don’t you limit the size of limit testing too much? I mean the more people that try it the more assured you can be that something works.

1 Like

Well I could share some stuff, but then again I would feel bad if I don’t even know if it works or not and I’d be here boasting about it…

2 Likes

Just wanted to update I made my talisman tonight. I won’t see my target till the beginning of next week due to the holiday but I’m very curious to see how it works. Thank you again for sharing.

2 Likes

@Pandagoose Just a small question. When we write the table ,we start from eight to left and we also have to write the words from right to left , is that correct or it doesn’t matter?

The words need to be written from right to left as that’s how Arabic is written, for the rest it doesn’t matter :slight_smile:

2 Likes

My pleasure, I did it twice and it did wonders both times :smiley: