Your experience with energy balls

What are you good for to you? What are their limits?
What were your success with it and your failures?
How do you build them? From which energy
How do you release them?

1 Like

Well, they’re really basic. It’s like asking what is a glass of water for? You can pick it up, look at it, move it from hand to hand, drink it. What’s a qi ball for, you pick it up, look at it, move it from hand to hand, drink it.

Here’s nothing to fail, you just make it and do what you want with it. You can fail to control your own energy I guess, but once you’ve made one you’ve made them all. The point of a qi ball is not the ball itself, it’s why you made it, which is about energy working. Intent is the object here.

Note: I would say there’s a difference between a qi ball and a thoughtform. You can make a ball and use it as a base for developing into a thoughtform. Your intent here is different and I don’t call thoughtforms qi balls. But you can have thoughtforms that look like qi balls. They have “programming” though and qi balls are simple balls of unprogrammed qi. There’s nothing in qigong about making them autonomous.

Breathe in using full body breathing from he cosmos, open your palm points, face your palms together and wait. They form naturally. You can make them bigger, faster by breathing out through your palms into it.

USE them: place the energy into your lower Dan Tian as an energy cultivation practice.

6 Likes