Your Craziest EA Dream

So - we’re all spiritually minded, and we all have had dreams of people who’ve influenced our spiritual growth.

So don’t be shy - I think this would be quite fascinating to see if there are any similarities between dreams and/or keys in the dreams. I already kinda invaded Iznel’s thread with my dreams - so I think I’m going to move those to here.

There have been others who’ve posted indications of dreams with EA and/or talked about it out-right. I think it would be really cool to see some of these other dreams.

Plus - I’m sure Eric would get a kick out of this too :smiley:

Rock the fuck on! \m/

1 Like

I’ve only had a couple of dreams with EA in them, and they were all super intense. In one, he created this house that was “living”, and once you went in, you couldn’t get out. The hallways would keep stretching and breathing, and it kept dividing in these crazy geometric designs. Oh - and there were these spiders that were like the size of a baseball with claws and they could shoot their webbing at you, and the webbing was this thick metallic guitar-string like filaments. hah :stuck_out_tongue: There’s a heavy metal element for ya :smiley:

Another one was a voudon initiation or something, they kept saying, “Sang De La Gish!”

Then there was the third one - that one was fucking crazy. I was invited into this temple land, and was accepted to be tried for initiation. On my way up to the top, one of the initiates got jealous that a new guy was there so he tried to kill me, but I moved to the side and he fell down the cliff we were climbing up.

So I get to the top and there’s this massive wooden temple. I go inside and EA’s at the front teaching this younger student - they were performing an evocation. So I sat and watched. Next thing I know, they had this device that measured several levels of magnetic and electro-static presence - so when all the levels were up, you could pretty much cause anything to manifest because the energies were so thick. So I’m watching, and this indicator goes off - showing high levels of energy. Suddenly I feel something grabbing me from behind. EA and this tall long black haired dude see it - they come running over to help me out. It’s this freaky looking - almost stitched together like full body suit with goggles for eyes and it’s all squirming and shit as they pull it off of me. So they do something that kills it. And I’m all, "What the fuck was that?"
And they’re like, “it was that kid that died trying to kill you. He knew the energy in here was going to get thick, and he was skilled enough to be able to self materialize. He came back for one last shot at killing you. But don’t worry - we obliterated him. He doesn’t even exist anymore. He won’t bother you again.”

I’ve come to learn that if your dream has EA in it - it’s going to be intense. lolz

2 Likes

I literally projected into one of EA;s dreams about a little less then a year ago but he got kind of pissed since I went in there without permission so I left.

Well, this is a cool thread. I’ve had two separate visions with EA in them while I was in an almost sleep state in bed but not yet asleep.

The night I purchased the BALG e-book, I had a spontaneous, third eye vision with eyes closed of EA flying or hovering above me on a small cloud to have a quick few second visit with a big smile on his face as if to say “thanks for coming on board” or something of that nature.

The second one was being shown EA somewhere on the astral plane in an outer-space type locale the showcasing of his advanced spiritual protection and perimeter defenses that he has around his being. It seemed like I was being shown what was possible and the amount of sophistication involved in this defense system was really mindblowing. There were also some other entities/spirits at one side which looked kinda fiendish and powerful and it felt like I had an invitation to come join them but I was a little reluctant at that point, not knowing exactly who or what they were. I suppose I didn’t feel ready. It was very cool to see this. Seemed pretty vivid.

I LOVE THIS THREAD. My first one I snuck up on him and gave him a surprise hug and he laughed. The second one we were at some kinda party, and had the chat of a lifetime… he was so charming n confident. I don’t recall the third or 4th right now, but the 5th was riding in a magic school bus with Angelo… lol. No clue. No clue.

Matrix: The Jump Program

EA IS MORPHEUS

I dreamed that I was at what was supposed to be his house or some place that we could get together . I was there and so was DK and EA. They were talking and I didnt butt in too much.

I think a later part of the dream involved this dark shilloutte like figure. I was guessing it was a demon or some type of spirit. I was the one who called it I think. And So I had to take care of it. But I was kind of scared and didnt really know what to do so I kept running back to EAs room to ask what to do and he started to get pissed a little. ( He was busy atm trying to take care of a baby) And I realized that he was probably mad because I already know the answers to the questions.

So I went back to that “demon shadow”( and to be honest I think ive seen it in other dreams too. It has a very dark presence.) And instead of being scared I didnt run when it came to me and I invited it into my room. I turned on the tv so that it would’nt be bored while I figured out what to do.

I realized he might be mean but its not really here to hurt me and it probably wanna be wasting its time.

Then I stopped being scared and talked to it very properly and respectfully. I forgot what I asked / told it.

I think at some other part of the dream ea was guiding me (or someone was) while we tried to kill this thing. It was trying to come in and it wasn’t supposed to be there.
I remember chasing it with a trident maybe and trying to poke it into a cage or back into the darkness. Forgot what it looked like.

I’ve Got The Power! - Bruce Almighty Here is EA starring in another film!

PS BACK OFF OF THOMAS HE IS A HOLY MAN.

DK, the tall black haired dude is NecroMaster. lol.

How is that for weird :slight_smile: regarding the black long haired dude…
About a year or so ago…

I dreamt EA and the token black long haired dude were in my suburb, which did not look like my suburb and I came out of a house that was my house but did not look like my house…

There was Ea on a phat beast of a motor bike, he was an easy 7-8ft tall built like a body builder, a huge man… And it was almost without words, the black haired dude came up to fetch me to go with them, and I told them to wait whilst I went inside to tell everyone I was going…

We left…

I recall being on a magick school bus not long ago… It was abstract,… Perhaps it was a shared dream

lol insanity DAFUQ, we are dealing with Morpheus here.

hahaha - wtf?
If you’re gonna sacrifice me, you’ve gotta go all out! :stuck_out_tongue:
I insist on the most bad ass sacrificial death ever!

It was probably a symbolic death… Thomas, lopping your head off… aka ego.

Well, uhm… it was dark and I was with DK, driving a van into the wilderness to perform a ritual. When we arrived at the spot, we were both so excited it was a problem. We had this kind of dry, technical, casual discussion about it that sort of went as follows.

“Look, DK, both of our sacral chakras are way too active. We’re unbalanced, it’s a bad idea to go into a ritual like that. I think it would best if we just fuck and get rid of the excess energy and tension.”

“Well ok Kyra, I see your point and the exchange might even supercharge us for the ritual, intensifying the link. But uh… no telling the spouses ey?”

“Are you nuts, this for MAGICK, let’s keep the mushy stuff out of it ok? Ow, and maybe we could something with your spunk?”

“Ah yes, but did we bring anything we can put it into?”

Then we rummaged in the back of the van between all the items we had brought for the ritual, till we found some sort of cup we could use for it.

Next we simply stripped naked and went at eachother like animals in the back of the van…twice (DK, you have stamina man LOL). When we were finished we did the cup thing, got half dressed and started hauling the stuff for the ritual out of the van.

Suddenly we heard a noise and that’s when we noticed EA and Dante standing a few yards away from us behind some bushes, simply watching. EA was smirking and Dante looked a little bored. Obviously they had been standing there for a while…ahem. Apparently they had also come to that spot that night to perform a ritual, but when they saw we beat them to it, EA decided to stay and watch the hilarious performance of two measly mages.

(I can’t believe I hit the post button on this one)

I think DK needs to change his name to DK magickal stud muffin :stuck_out_tongue:

My dream with EA was fucking retarded, lol! It was a few days before halloween that I had the dream. We were three magicians, I think, who were reincarnations of dead magicians. Koetting was the reincarnation of Aleister Crowley, and someone else (it might have been someone on this forum), who I don’t remember was the reincarnation of another dead magician, who I don’t remember either, and I myself was the reincarnation of a danish singer named Lars HUG…Apparently Lars HUG was a magician in my dream… o_O
Another funny thing is that Lars HUG is still alive. I remember being quite frustrated with the fact that I was the reincarnation of another person than myself. I wanted to be me, not someone else. I don’t remember any other detail of the dream. It didn’t seem like an important dream unfortunately. But it was funny! :slight_smile:

[quote=“Kyra, post:17, topic:603”]Well, uhm… it was dark and I was with DK, driving a van into the wilderness to perform a ritual. When we arrived at the spot, we were both so excited it was a problem. We had this kind of dry, technical, casual discussion about it that sort of went as follows.

“Look, DK, both of our sacral chakras are way too active. We’re unbalanced, it’s a bad idea to go into a ritual like that. I think it would best if we just fuck and get rid of the excess energy and tension.”

“Well ok Kyra, I see your point and the exchange might even supercharge us for the ritual, intensifying the link. But uh… no telling the spouses ey?”

“Are you nuts, this for MAGICK, let’s keep the mushy stuff out of it ok? Ow, and maybe we could something with your spunk?”

“Ah yes, but did we bring anything we can put it into?”

Then we rummaged in the back of the van between all the items we had brought for the ritual, till we found some sort of cup we could use for it.

Next we simply stripped naked and went at eachother like animals in the back of the van…twice (DK, you have stamina man LOL). When we were finished we did the cup thing, got half dressed and started hauling the stuff for the ritual out of the van.

Suddenly we heard a noise and that’s when we noticed EA and Dante standing a few yards away from us behind some bushes, simply watching. EA was smirking and Dante looked a little bored. Obviously they had been standing there for a while…ahem. Apparently they had also come to that spot that night to perform a ritual, but when they saw we beat them to it, EA decided to stay and watch the hilarious performance of two measly mages.

(I can’t believe I hit the post button on this one)[/quote]

For MAGICK!!! :smiley: