Your Craziest EA Dream

KYRA YOUR DREAM WAS HILARIOUS -KNEESLAPPER- and I wouldn’t be surprised if EA IS CROWLEY… also… Attis- it is possible for up to 12 people to be incarnated at the same time that share the same oversoul. It is just different aspects, but the soul is shared. This is what my order is all about… I found the 12 members all sharing the same soul.

Hey i take back what I said about the black haired guy… its more than likely Belial accompanying EA

I could actually see that. huh …

Well he looks like a bit of a drug fiend… its not disconcerting… it was more like he had been on a high every other day with stuff pumping in his system… the black hair dude i am refering to… he seemed cheerful if not a lil seedy :slight_smile:

The dude from my dream actually reminded me a lot of Sandor Clegane. Maybe with hair a bit more on the black side, and a long leather jacket with a black undershirt instead of chain mail :smiley:
ok, and without half his face having been burned off. But, in my dream, the black hair dude totally reminded me of Sandor

To misquote Harvey Keitel: “If you sacrifice me in a dream you better wake up and apologize…”

1 Like

In my Dream I remember I’ve Seen E.a koetting wearing like a Space Suit Beside Someone I haven’t recognized well in the dream ,They were sitting on a cinema Ticket office And Selling Tickets, Some where There was Hanging A Poster of Eric On A Harley Motorcycle wearing leather Jacket with blue Jeans(james Deen Style)Looked to me alot like matt damon .

This Dream was during The days of Releasing The Mastering divination course
It Pushed me to ( Buy the course ).

He does look like Matt Damon

No…Matt Damon looks like EA…

Uncle Fester

lol. Ea is actually a hybrid trident. The left tip is Mick Jagger, the Middle is EA, and the right tip is Matt Damon!

A trifecta of EA, so to speak.

At first I thought “wow, really, an EA dream thread…” then boom last night I had one lol. We were sitting at a table in a old style convention hall looking deal. It was a plain white long table and there was others around.but me and EA was sitting across from one another. He was doing a reading or something of the sorts. He took my hands in his made a strange looking face and asked if I was into music and something else I can’t recall. Then my body started to feel funny and I stood upat that point I started to vibrate. I the was like levitating on my tiptoes feeling hella crazy so I broke away from his hands. After I asked wtf just happened he said “I opended all the gateways to the Goetia for you”. And that’s basically all I remember…

I had a ridiculous dream last night that EA made a guest appearance in. I was in a bus or some large transport vehicle and EA was there talking about mastering divination. I think this was sort of a joke, but he mentioned that when learning to scry with a mirror, you should first paint the back of the mirror with [I]peanut butter[/I], get good at that and then move onto black mirrors, which I thought was really funny.
That was all for EA, but the rest of the dream played out with my friend watching the mastering divination course at night, causing is highrise apartment to become haunted by an evil spirit trying to suck us out the windows. The spirit took on the form of a monkey (or some small anthropomorphic animal) and after trying to kill me, my friend and apparently Bon Jovi as well, we gave chase to it, wrung it’s neck and replaced its head with a tennis ball.

Holy sh…I had a dream too about EA a couple nights ago (maybe reading all this conditioned me???) but I can`t share the details…(blushing) LOL

Well, I now can join the pack…sort of…upon the transition of coming from dreamworks to waking…there in the middle of that and between the two, I saw EA sitting at a table with the tarot cards in his hand…the moment I saw him I received the impression that he was thinking about getting married…so we shall see…and I remember EA saying on the video that there really are no secrets…

Uncle Fester

[quote=“PyreOD, post:33, topic:603”]I had a ridiculous dream last night that EA made a guest appearance in. I was in a bus or some large transport vehicle and EA was there talking about mastering divination. I think this was sort of a joke, but he mentioned that when learning to scry with a mirror, you should first paint the back of the mirror with [I]peanut butter[/I], get good at that and then move onto black mirrors, which I thought was really funny.
That was all for EA, but the rest of the dream played out with my friend watching the mastering divination course at night, causing is highrise apartment to become haunted by an evil spirit trying to suck us out the windows. The spirit took on the form of a monkey (or some small anthropomorphic animal) and after trying to kill me, my friend and apparently Bon Jovi as well, we gave chase to it, wrung it’s neck and replaced its head with a tennis ball.[/quote]

bahahahaha!!!
Dude! A+ !!!
:stuck_out_tongue: I had to lol for real. that was great. hehe, a tennis ball - wtf? lolz

Haha yeah I still can’t imagine that peanut butter part with a straight face. It was one of those tennis balls with 2 draw-on dots for eyes and a slit for a mouth, kind of like this: [url=http://www.upcyclethat.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/09/tennis_ball_upcycle2.jpg]http://www.upcyclethat.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/09/tennis_ball_upcycle2.jpg[/url]

Haha don’t ask me why!

this in morning the in the end of seemingly unrelated dream, EA showed up and killed me with a knife. i had no emotional response, as far as i can tell. but i woke up and realized that i overslept and i must hurry to get to my office on time.

it wasnt a crazy dream but i had one a few nights ago that E.A., Timothy, and one other dark haired gentlemen were sitting on the floor in this apartment and Timothy had a metalic vial of blood with a strip that you could see inside that there is blood. then us getting up and leaving the apartment. thats all i remember

Again with this mysterious dark haired dude. lol - It’s gotta be one of the kings, mayhap even Azazel? :stuck_out_tongue: