Your best experiences with Kabbalah Angels?

What do you mean by that

They will work by what they are and not by what people say they are. However, your perception of them will certainly influence the way you work with them, as it happened to the authors of the books

1 Like

The authors explain that directly in the books. The powers they list are the ones they themselves have had success with so they know they are true. They also say you are supposed to use your intuition, and read between the lines as to what a particular demon can do.

2 Likes

Thatā€™s were I have difficulty. When they say read between the lines, I end up getting too analytical instead of intuitive. I start referring to other books to fill in the gaps. Itā€™s just me :pensive:

1 Like

The Shem Ha-Mephoresh Angels, they just referred to them by different name

I used to pray to them and get visions .

1 Like

Vehuiah was one

1 Like

Looks like you are called to work with them. Nice!

Idk , but I had a book that had them in it .

1 Like

You have only to pray them and ask?

When invoking angels for money, wealth, fight against your enemies, do you see clear results?

1 Like

I donā€™t work much with the Shem angels now, but when I have done so they worked well for me. I used 72 Angels of Magick by Damon Brand, but Angelic Sigils, Keys, and Calls by Ben Woodcroft is another good one that I know. You can technically be heard by an angel just by praying to it, but adding in a few extra steps can make the connection much clearer.

Something Iā€™d like to point out because you mention money and wealth is that you are not going to immediately (or even quickly) get buckets of cash dumped on you when doing wealth magick. This could happen (especially with more short-term oriented magick, which wealth magick is not), and if it does that means that you were already quite close to receiving the result, and the angel helped ā€œpush you to the finish line.ā€

Thus far for me, all the different workings that I have done relating to wealth have guided me down a path that I know will one day reward me with wealth. I donā€™t know the exact details of every step of the journey, but I have a general idea of where Iā€™m going, and I know that others who have walked similar paths have become wealthy by doing so. There have even been times when I began to stray from this path, but the spirits ensured that I found my way again. Iā€™ve manifested little bits of money here and there, but my focus has been on the long-term. Iā€™ve passed on opportunities for a quick buck because they would have taken time away from my more important work.

If you want results, find a book that works for you and stick to it for a bit. Lots of people pick up a new book every other week, skim-read the instructions (if they read any of it at all), and generally just half-ass the magick and then complain on the internet when it doesnā€™t work for them. Thatā€™s like whining about losing a game when you didnā€™t even know the rules. Donā€™t be like those people. Or do, and try to enjoy your normal life without the power of magick.

1 Like

Are 72 Angels, and Angelic sigils safe for beginners?

Yes. Thatā€™s who the books are written for.

Hey yo, in the Nap book there is a spell with some angels, I think, for winning In legal world, I donā€™t remember which angels call upon but I think it could work!

1 Like

Thanks for the reminder on that book!