Your best experiences with Kabbalah Angels?

your belief.
me, i think curses arent useful imo, especially done under a persons will without full knowledge of a situation,

but curses are a part of magick, if one wants to use them they can

Yes I did feel some psychological relief in asking for the sprititual world to help me deal with the person, because at least I felt in a sense that I was doing something to stand up for myself to not be pushed around. Something more than what I could do in mundane terms alone.

I do prefer working magick for myself to bring better circumstances and money etc. Dark magick can be very draining. My life would be 100% better anyway if this person was sane and reasonable and would back off.

72 Angels of Magick by Damon Brand is a wonderful book that I’m starting to work with, I think it pretty much covers most things people need to better their lives. I wish the rituals weren’t 11 days though but it’s good practice.

2 Likes

Jeliel, he is one of the 72 angels, I asked him to punish every person that has ever done something against me during my present incarnation. As I’m currently away from those people, I didn’t see the results, but he reported that the work was done and my Higher Self told me that it was true.
I didn’t use any particular ritual

1 Like

which number

number 2?

I don’t remember, maybe there are other transliterations. There is somewhere a document which features all those angels with what they do and other information

1 Like

yo i just read something, its true they got a…not so pleasant aspect to the invocations? like, one may give you virtue but he may also make you lose your way? but i think its only if you stray from spiritual path

nah nevermind, i think i understood better what it meant, lol

1 Like

Yes, I think it was more clear in your Yetziratic space, or maybe in your Yechidah :sweat_smile:

1 Like

yechidah? not yetzirah?

ahh yechidah is soul yes?

Like what you said was clear in the most ideal realm

Yes it’s the second angel (Yeliel/Jeliel)

Thank you @MagusOfGamaliel I wasn’t aware that Jeliel could do that. I just looked up Baal Kadmons book of 72 Angels and it does say that this Angel will defend you if you are wrongfully accused so I guess that fits in. There are no elaborate rituals there to work with the Angels, just simple calls so I might give his methods a try.

1 Like

Kabbalah angels ?

1 Like

If you’re interested in 1-time rituals, Angelic sigils keys and calls (Ben Woodcroft) has a simple ritual that you do for only 1 day (or 3 if you feel like it).
I recommend it, it’s effective for me, the only thing that is lacking is all the powers of the angels imo.

2 Likes

As with demons, different sources will speak of different powers, and some may speak of some powers and others won’t. In the case of demons, for example, there is Crowley’s Illustrated Goetia, which is not focused in damaging people, while the book that comes with Lucifer’s Tarot speaks of baneful powers that are quite underrated. Some sources about angels that comes from Christian background will depict them as fluffy bunnies of unconditional love, while others, from other currents, will show them as warriors or as guys who like gay sex

2 Likes

Thanks for the recommendation! I’ll check it out. Yeah I find that too, sometimes you like the rituals but it doesn’t have the powers to work on your need.

I’ve noticed that and I have wondered if you can still work the rituals in one book for a certain need if it doesn’t list the same powers that are listed in another book, or if you need to stick to what it says. For example the Demons of Magick by Gordon Winterfield doesn’t list all the powers that the Goetia demons can do, so I’m not sure if that’s because they work under the Angelic supervision/guidance and therefore some powers are muted.

Yes