You win a "Head Fuck"!

I have wrestled with an item which i think on one hand, is probably inappropriate, irreverent maybe, but on the other hand, seems nicer than a damaging Baneful magick working on a basically broken moron.
I have a neighbor who i am always helping- gratis, taking care of the pets when they should do it. itsa long list- not to be a saint, just trying to lessen others suffering abit like a good neighbor. Well she has declared war on me and my wife, because their Female rottie is in heat for the to many time- and she won’t breed or fix her, so she gets all bent outta shape, because one of my 6 dogs {barely a year old and not fixed], is really talented at escaping our fenced yard, and finding a way into her yard. I agree it must suck for them, it sucks for me, but i have him on lockdown now, but she feels duty bound to travel the neighborhood telling all who can [actually will] listen what evil person I am, abuse my dying wife, and “He is a Devil Worshipper:” you may all pick up your jaws now! blah blah- sadly for her, they all love me, and loathe her and her racist husband. She is going to call the cops [which everyone has gotten that package from her] going to have the pound take my dogs away [please o oplease call the pound!!] blah blah. her husband wants to dance with me- i am arthretically lucky to even lift 20 pounds- so I really welcome him to dance with me as best he can to his hearts content;[ i am sure the video will present well ] .
my question is, i could do all kinds of “spellwork” I have a great imagination- but I feel I should really reserve that for a situation I really feel a serious threat for. I don’t- folks like her have a history of being the sorry assed bug on my windshield of life. But how ethical ? is it for me to robe up, make afew poppety type things, bloody them; then walk back and forth by their property and throw mojo’s and look like i am “spelling it up crazy” , only because they are so ignorant and weakminded it would be better than an actual curse- i would rather them be bitchslapped by their own stupidity than to exert much of my own effort to do it.
isn’t throwing a good head fuck at someone just as ok -kinda a ‘minor magickal working’.?
I would love a heads up on this. not sure what I am going to do, just thinking.
Thanks
FDM

7 Likes

If they’re threatening your dogs, go get 'em!

No grey area there for me, even if the threat fails there’s no excuse.

18 Likes

I’d give em a head fuck lol but two questions why isn’t Your dog fixed? And why are you letting someone walk on you like that??

You are bringing the shit on yourself by being this person’s doormat.
That might solve your issue. Stop helping her, even the dog because this isn’t helping the dog, getting her to a new home would be(so call the ASPCA on her :wink: ) and aside from head messing put up wards specifically to keep the neighbors off your property.
I have a moocher, asshole neighbor too :wink: thank god she doesn’t have pets.

2 Likes

I agree with @Lady_Eva on this, as with many things. Your dogs are a part of your family. If that old crone threatened your children, how would you handle it? Your dogs are your adopted children. Go get em!!

6 Likes

Fix a male dog too young and they grow up wrong, they need the testosterone until fully grown. Not speaking for Frater D_M here just throwing that in because he said the dog’s barely a year old. :thinking:

7 Likes

Ahh ty, I missed that. I was wondering if there was a medical reason or just that they didn’t want too (which is their choice of course).

It’s something the officer might ask about but with the age they probably wouldn’t even mention it too OP.

3 Likes

Hmm wondering could a familiar be used in this case? Have one “encourage” better upkeep by them of their dog or push them to surrender the dog to the ASPCA?
It’s always tricky surrendering a pet, you’d have to put in safety measures to get the dog adopted out.

If they surrender, I’d have it keep them from bringing any more pets into their home. Since you’re neighbors you could also keep tabs with the familiiar.

This, of course, with some much needed lessons for your lovely neighbor on not being a C. :grin:

3 Likes

Destroy them.

3 Likes

great reply, lemma see if I can cover it well. Why is my dogNOT fixed- 1- I like to let nature be nature as much as is possible, and only ‘fix’ them when it becomes a hassle, ie fighting, aggressivness. he’ll likely get it next month, maybe, we will see. Even though he is a houdini, and will find a way to escape, and then ingress someone elses [really shitty fence that their own dogs escape from— [and come straight to my house for love treats and to be brought home safely] the other half of this equasion is quit being a dumbass for years and put up a fence that other dogs cannot get into. As it is, she called me early last weekn in the morning because her husband was gone and a ‘strange dog’ was trying to get in.
As it is, my boy ain’t a knee humper or a pest— thanks to him i have a new fencing plan for Auschwitz?
As for letting someone walk all over me like that. mostly it is my over security over my life. When I moved here, we bought a house which is right on the top of a hill, so one midnight i robed up and Consecrated the entire section of real estate, houses and all, as ‘Territory of the Kingdom of Belial’ only 3 people know about it, and since I am a High Priest of Belial, I kinda feel I am mostly His Tenant [Lieu-tenant] as such for her to ‘walk all over me may make her feel so good’ but she is a blind dog in a minefield as far as I am concerned- beside, I like allowing people a rediculous amount of rope so if I need to i can play tether ball with their life— should I feel I have had enough of their— stupidity. Truthfully i think I am mean as hell.
nope, I am not a doormat for anyone, i do allow myself to be treated that way sometimes; but i never let anyone leave without them noticing nails in their once proud feet.
As for helping her- yeah; she done screwed herself when her next emergency occurs-- her husband is worse, and I do believe she is abused- after watching my step dad beat my mom to death and walk away free, I do feel receiving too much hell from me is abit much. And her rotty and collie have been brought home by me and saved from being toted off by animal control, she knows at best she owes me, she sends cops or whoever after me- 1- when they find out it is her, they will bail; or 2- when I show animal control they have no food or clean water, living in mud. and poor sue the rottie lives 24/7 on a 10 ft 30 lbs chain, go pet them, once you get through the grime in their fur because they have not been bathed in 2 years, and you can feel really healthy ribs and spinal vertebra, worrying about my dog [1 of 6] getting out ONLY to get to her, will be a short conversation.
Other neighbors have watched me on hot days take them treats of chicken turkey whatever, only to spend 20 minutes cleaning their mud encrusted water buckets-empty of course, and then fill them and leave [ if I could I wish I could leave with them, they are so wonderful and sweet, and why do they run up to me and ignore the shit out of her and her husband if they are such great doggy parents ?
When I say ignorant- i mean it [voted for Trump, because he does so much wonderful work for the disenfranchised uneducated white folk] knowledge, learning are outside their perameters of life. Shit, sounds like I am running for sainthood, i sooo am not, just a guy, [who picks up worms on asphalt and clearly not going to make it across the road- and helps them across and plants them in shady moist soil, swerve from hitting wooley worms, and stops to help turtles across the road or turn them over so they can continue on their way, and I don’t apologize for shit, nor do I expect browny points, I just love to do what love does.]
just hit some button and lost the rest of what I was going to address- sorry.
This was pleasant therapy though, thanks.

2 Likes

I’m not gonna lie, my expectations for this thread were very different.

From the title, I thought this was about giving or receiving a throat fuck to/from someone as part of a reward.

6 Likes

i usually always fix if I am not breeding them, girls kinda get first chance,

ya never know what crazy assed shit you will get from me; just aks anyone!!! hahaha

4 Likes

Sounds good to me. Lol

1 Like

^^ I love the hell out of this, seriously.

^^This pisses me off so much. How can animal control not do anything?? I’d want to do the same. Where i live it’s harder because bastards will try to get you FOR helping their pets. People are crackheads.
I don’t see it as wanting brownie points for making loving animals feel better.

I would sympathies with her problem but i also see it as she is letting her kids be abused and (i’m sure you agree) it’s not okay. Just shitty :confused:
Please don’t tell me she calls herself a good parent O.o

1 Like

Nothing to really think about here. She is going out of her way to cause problems. Whether she succeeds is irrelevant. Fire away. Regarding the type of spell, it seems that what you really want is to be left alone. Causing misfortune isn’t necessarily going to effect that because people seldom connect their misfortunes to the trouble they are causing. So my take on it is to do something to either make them become friendly or to move away.

2 Likes

If someone threatened my dogs I’d punish them. Second, that “headfuck” ritual is a curse. Even if you’re not serious with it, you’re going through the motions and your subconscious would pick it up. And they will self-curse by believing you’ve cursed them. All that said, if you’re going so far as to put on the whole fake curse shindig, you might as well cast a bloody spell man

4 Likes

Yes, clearly i misread what he said. He’s talking about using psychology to get them to curse themselves. There could be potential legal repercussions to that approach. I agree with you here. Actual spellwork doesn’t have to be that complicated. Could be something as simple as taking a handful of dirt, charging it with negative energy, tell the energy what you want it to do, and then sprinkle the dirt where they will walk on it.

6 Likes

Ahaha I thought the same thing :joy:

1 Like

@Prophet
I thought the same thing when I first saw the thread. Lol. Not that the topic isn’t amusing. I just thought there was some real amazing face fuckin going on. LMAO!! :joy: It’s an eye catcher!!

1 Like

I think nothing but reversal spells should do the trick since you want to be easy on her.

If it gets out of hand, then…,., You know the rest!:muscle::+1:

1 Like