You can leave here your (bad) experiences with Angels

Michael helped me a couple times, but I never call him during the day as I have nothing to ask him for. He has provided me protection, which I haven’t requested, but unlike Azazel and Astaroth, he is nowhere to be seen during most of my daily life.

3 Likes

You side you have worked with an Angel can you pls share?

Share who I’ve worked with or…?

EDIT: I’ve worked with Samael (my guardian), Azrael, Raziel, Raphael and Gabriel in the past. All of them have been wonderful and I’ve learned so much from them.

3 Likes

Lol ok here is my understanding because it happened with Belial and Michael too! I was with Belial on the astral and needed to get back and wake up but couldn’t! Belial stood a side while I was calling on Michael because Belial couldn’t wake me up! So when Michael arrived the first thing he did is drive Belial away… i had to apologise to Belial later… then Michael asked me what I needed and I told him I had trouble waking up… he slapped my forehead and I woke up!
So now i realised when working with both i must call the angels first before calling any demon so we don’t get any misunderstanding happening :neutral_face: if they don’t agree then they take their fits elsewhere…

3 Likes

I’ve only had one encounter with an angel I’d class as bad.

Angelic workings are something of a forte of mine. One time one showed up unannounced and paralyzed me solid with fear, giving the sensation of menacing me with something very sharp as he told me in no uncertain terms not to perform a working I’d planned for later that evening or there’d be hell or worse to pay.

5 Likes

What would be the best way to wake up, Michael?
Michael :- Yeets forehead

8 Likes

:rofl: ironically he slapped my forehead everytime i struggled to wake up or sometimes he just wanna wake me up when I need to do something but tend to oversleep…
I wake up like “ouch OK am up am up am up…”

5 Likes

Oh woow , why they didn’t want you to work with them?! What a grumpy behavior :laughing:

1 Like

!!! Hahaa hope he didn’t leave any red sign in your cheek :joy::joy:
But it seems Belial except Gabriel, doesn’t like Michael too…!! @DarkestKnight

1 Like

You don’t wanna know… You don’t wanna know. Those Fuckers. If they keep on throwing hits at me I know where this will head. They will squirm and shiver… Those Fuckers fuckers

1 Like

Just my opinion based on my experience which is not vast. A demon is like a loving parent who drives you in the middle of the woods, gives you a knife and basic instructions. If you make safe back home it’s good. If the bear gets too close, the demon shows and makes sure you land on your feet. And these lessons repeat till you learn better.
An angel is like that uncle who shows up two days after your birthday and buys you a cool car. You are happy, drive that car, fall in love and next day you realize the guy who knocked you up is your cousin and eventually crash the car. But the uncle had a good laugh for setting this in motion.

7 Likes

I really laughed with your example :joy: makes sense… as i have realized also, most of the demons are like teachers. They show you the way but you have to do the rest which is absolutely fair enough.
The angels seem to be just next to you in tge whole process, but more with a protective character. Some of them tho can just bring your life upside down to make you initiate the changes you need to do, and some of them… yeah it seems they can just be a negative note into your life.
I wonder, Are there the called, “tricksters” angels as some of the demons too? And which are they?
If someone knows also the called “trickster demons” they can leave a reference here…

3 Likes

Tell us anyway? Uwu

3 Likes

It was something unrelated actually.

he know you like anime so he’s just doing the anime method of waking up. lol

1 Like

To me it seems mostly important to keep your crown and third eye chakras activated to hear/see/sense demons.

2 Likes

I used to call upon archangel Michael for protection all the time, but he became less reliable after a while. My super medial healer friend told me he said “I am not a baby-sitter”. LOL But it is true, we are here to learn and if they constantly helps us, we never learn.
Used to get crazy god help from God himself too. Even when under the fiercest of attacks, asking Him for help completely melted away the attacks, but he too helped out less after a while. Only when I really suffer and have fought long and REALLY hard to defend myself does he help out.

What, God, are you crazy many will say here now. I started on the dark path 7y, got burnt by demons and crap, did the light side 18y and have just returned when the light side could not provide the help I need. But seriously, just asking big guy is by far the easiest way to begin, so I am surprised so few try it. No rituals needed or anything.

2 Likes

So which path are you following now to find the help you need…?!
And yea as you correctly guessed, we re gonna ask you, after 25y in occult which is the"big guy" for you? What is God?
Welcome to our daily interview :rofl::rofl:

I am on both paths. I breathe God to fill up with energy, since the dark side put blockages in me so I can no longer do the Pillar of white light. Loved that :sob: :sob: :sob:
Work with demons for personal development and stopping a person who has been doing painful psionic/astral attacks on me several times a day for 7 years. Could not get any lasting help from upstairs on that one, or maybe they led me to this, so I am baaack. That breathing btw also heals the constant damages to my astral skull.

I feel I will be tarred and feathered for answering this q. :stuck_out_tongue:
What is God? lol Let’s begin with the small Qs first, right lol For me God created the universes out himself (Conversations with God) and is like a spirit permeating everything, us too. I listened to a New creation church sermon by chance once and tried their way: get Gods favor by creating a relationship with him, so I started love bombing him and boy did things start to happen. An overwhelming amount of coincidences. Then I started love bombing the son and that’s when the fireworks really began. It was crazy, all good though, only positives. They want us to be with them, so they make sure we cannot explain them away by just FLOODING us with positive coincidences.
Phew, so there!

1 Like

Pillar of white light ritual:

1 Like