You can leave here your (bad) experiences with Angels

he know you like anime so he’s just doing the anime method of waking up. lol

1 Like

To me it seems mostly important to keep your crown and third eye chakras activated to hear/see/sense demons.

2 Likes

I used to call upon archangel Michael for protection all the time, but he became less reliable after a while. My super medial healer friend told me he said “I am not a baby-sitter”. LOL But it is true, we are here to learn and if they constantly helps us, we never learn.
Used to get crazy god help from God himself too. Even when under the fiercest of attacks, asking Him for help completely melted away the attacks, but he too helped out less after a while. Only when I really suffer and have fought long and REALLY hard to defend myself does he help out.

What, God, are you crazy many will say here now. I started on the dark path 7y, got burnt by demons and crap, did the light side 18y and have just returned when the light side could not provide the help I need. But seriously, just asking big guy is by far the easiest way to begin, so I am surprised so few try it. No rituals needed or anything.

2 Likes

So which path are you following now to find the help you need…?!
And yea as you correctly guessed, we re gonna ask you, after 25y in occult which is the"big guy" for you? What is God?
Welcome to our daily interview :rofl::rofl:

I am on both paths. I breathe God to fill up with energy, since the dark side put blockages in me so I can no longer do the Pillar of white light. Loved that :sob: :sob: :sob:
Work with demons for personal development and stopping a person who has been doing painful psionic/astral attacks on me several times a day for 7 years. Could not get any lasting help from upstairs on that one, or maybe they led me to this, so I am baaack. That breathing btw also heals the constant damages to my astral skull.

I feel I will be tarred and feathered for answering this q. :stuck_out_tongue:
What is God? lol Let’s begin with the small Qs first, right lol For me God created the universes out himself (Conversations with God) and is like a spirit permeating everything, us too. I listened to a New creation church sermon by chance once and tried their way: get Gods favor by creating a relationship with him, so I started love bombing him and boy did things start to happen. An overwhelming amount of coincidences. Then I started love bombing the son and that’s when the fireworks really began. It was crazy, all good though, only positives. They want us to be with them, so they make sure we cannot explain them away by just FLOODING us with positive coincidences.
Phew, so there!

1 Like

Pillar of white light ritual:

1 Like

3x Say “I breathe in God and fill myself with God”
Breathe until you are so full with energy that you almost faint.

You will feel the air that you breath gets a completely different character - velvety.

This sounds familiar protype, its what they are teaching in the christian church, but what’s the name of that new church creation?!

No, I just heard it, read it and improved it. The church works though. Once When I was out of a job they prayed for everyone’s economy and career on the Sunday and
Monday: I got a phone interview,
Tuesday: another phone interview,
Thursday: please come in for live interview Friday phone call, then another phone interview.
Friday: phone rang with a recruiter wanting to have an interview with me as I was leaving out the door; went in for the previously planned interview and signed a contract; got another call from yet another recruiter who wanted me for an interview as I was leaving!

The church that got me was New creation church. I started listening to their music on TV and then the pastor begun talking and was very pedagogic and with a powerpoint like presentation , so I figured this is good education for me and from there it went.
The church that prayed for everyone’s career was Hillsong. I have only gone to their meeting a few times though. Mostly listen to sermons on youtube from those or Bethel church sometimes.

Hah, can’t help laughing about myself. Writing about church and God whilst listening to the Baal enn in the background! And before this I was calling a dark demon to do my bidding. :stuck_out_tongue:

I don’t think so. I spend around two hours a day powering my chakras, and have done that for a while. Still cannot sense energy outside of my body

1 Like

wrong method or not doing proper training or having right mind process.

I never worked on my chakras to do any of that I simply went into experiencing, talking to them, etc. when you drive a car you don’t learn about the engine you learn to drive the car. Same with this you don’t worry about the chakras you worry about the ability, as you improve the chakras will improve by default.

9 Likes

For me it is a clear correlation, but then I am constantly getting stuffed with all kinds of astral crap, clogging my chakras.

And by agendas you mean???

Did He heal the person? Or did things get worse

1 Like

The person is working on healing their trauma now. They revealed something they had been carrying around for years, and now that they spoke about it, things are getting better step by step.
It was something I really did not expect and it affected my life also, so that’s what I said I did not now what healing that person really meant.

2 Likes

Glad things are getting better

3 Likes

They have their own purposes and reasons to help you.

1 Like

Meaning they might just do what you didn’t instruct them to do…