Yogic and Chi-Gong Exercises Taught By Demons

Ok, I made a video instead of trying to type it all up. It was much easier to explain everything :slight_smile:
The Three Forms of Pirasca

3 Likes

DKM ā€¦wow! BIG Thanks for the care & effort you invested to share this. Iā€™m eager to give it a go ā€¦ tomorrow. (Its 4am where I live; sleepytime.) :wink: Z

1 Like

Brilliant Video DKM :wink:
Stellar!

1 Like

Superb DKM many thanksā€¦Similar to Chi Kung exercises particularly the second one. The third one though is a much more active imagining and use of the energy ball than in standard Chi Kung, very interesting.
Will definately give it a try.

1 Like

Wow! Thanks so much for creating & sharing this video with us DKM! :slight_smile:

1 Like

No problem guys, this is fun :slight_smile:
One thing that specifically came to mind is that this set of 3 exercises targets the 3 burners. I would be fascinated to hear what everybody thinks about each specific exercise.
The first exercise appears to separate, or short-circuit the path of earth to universe - or yin to yang. Iā€™m not sure yet if this begins to create a permanent circuit, or just hyper activates the third-eye vortex.
The second exercise follows the nature cyclic field movement of the body as it dumps and replenishes the lower dan-tien.
The third is the most interesting to me. It definitely does what itā€™s supposed to do. The energy created after only very few reps of this exercise is astounding. I would be interested to hear what others think about the high rpm energy created with this. And the ā€œdissolvingā€ at the end.
Also, it seems to stabilize oneā€™s assemblage point. I would like to hear if this is what others discover as well.
:slight_smile:

2 Likes

I will try it today and let you know! Timing is good for me for this right now, so I hope that this exercise is something I can do and works for me :wink:

Anyways this is amazing. Advanced demonic energy raising techniques being shared, what a treat!

1 Like

I just did #3, 3 times. I felt it worked, surprisingly, as I felt it would take practice and I didnā€™t think I was doing it nearly at any level of skill or expertise. I felt light-headed and very tall, immediately afterwards.

Itā€™s only been a few moments since I have done this and I will do it again. I was doing it mainly to replenish lost energy rather than to raise energy to put into a working, but I can see how this (and the others which I have yet to try), may be an effective means to use at the start of a ritual in order to fuel a working. I will let you know how it turns out for me, as I have a few castings to do this weekā€¦ if I havenā€™t raised enough energy in advance, obviously I get drained after as the results manifest.

Kinda off topic but, I guess that is why they do blood sacrifices in some traditions. Raising energy with any sort of efficiency is difficult, being personally drained is undesirable, offering the blood of an animal is easy.

So I will be really interested to use these methods and report back as to their effectiveness for me in my castings :slight_smile:

1 Like

[quote=ā€œDKM, post:21, topic:67ā€]Ok, I made a video instead of trying to type it all up. It was much easier to explain everything :slight_smile:
The Three Forms of Pirasca[/quote]

I gave the first and third form a try. One thing I tried doing was using some magic daggers to try to amplify some of the energy going through it by holding the dagger in my back hand while assuming the third position, I used the demonic dagger I got from dante and I also used another one charged with something Iā€™m not supposed to talk about. Both times it seemed to give a bit of an energy boost when I tried focusing the power through them.

1 Like

Well believe it our not most of the really old qigong excersizes were learned this way. It is awsome that some people are reconnecting with this direct line of learning. But lets push the envelope how about qigong excersizes for energy manipulation of our selfs and others, raising mental abilities, causing change in our own bodies and the bodies of other. I have a limited amount of experience with these but I do get results even if they are sporadic :stuck_out_tongue: lol
BP

1 Like

[quote=ā€œdefectron, post:29, topic:67ā€][quote=ā€œDKM, post:21, topic:67ā€]Ok, I made a video instead of trying to type it all up. It was much easier to explain everything :slight_smile:
The Three Forms of Pirasca[/quote]

I gave the first and third form a try. One thing I tried doing was using some magic daggers to try to amplify some of the energy going through it by holding the dagger in my back hand while assuming the third position, I used the demonic dagger I got from dante and I also used another one charged with something Iā€™m not supposed to talk about. Both times it seemed to give a bit of an energy boost when I tried focusing the power through them.[/quote]

Interesting. Will you keep me posted on this? Iā€™m definitely interested in using external effects to boost and hone the energies.

@blackpheonix
I absolutely agree with that. I am aware of a few planetaries and angels who are keen on teaching the art of telekinesis and hypnotism. Though, these techniques are more of the utilization of the energies cultivated with energy work, it is definitely possible that there are certain energy exercises designed to cultivate energy specific to PK, TK, and persuasion. From what I understand, much of this is knowing how to combine the elements. For example, pyrokinesis is supposedly simply knowing how to cause the fire and air element to interact in specific ways. Apparently, one of the beginning exercises is to learn to light a candle from miles away.

2 Likes

Exactly I am told there is a myrid of diffrent kinds of energy psych spirtual and physical to name a few. They are suppose to be broken down too. I beleive the is a key if u will to further ascent.

1 Like

@DKM

thank you for doing this video and showing the exercises. i have implemented them in to my daily routine. after i do 3T (three threasuries - pratice of inhaling energy into 3 energy storage centres - subnavel, heart and third eye), LBRP and Middle Pillar, i exercise the forms you explained.

i start with the 2nd form, dealing with lower dantien, which i find serene and relaxing, although not sure if i am achieving anything. i do feel slight warming beneath my bellybuttonā€¦ very soft if any.

ā€“>how long do you do it? how many times do you inhale and what is your expected feeling and overall goal you try to achieve with it?

then i do the 3rd form, i cannot seem to get the ball to be cold. i spread my arms and visualize the arctic gold sphere in my right hand and itā€™s hot, and when i punch the other hand, i do not experience it moving through my arms or heart. i did it since you uploaded it every day, and last night i did this exercise alone god knows how many times and i was exhausted and sweaty and couldnā€™t use my hands anymore. but i still didnā€™t feel it moving through my arms, and i couldnā€™t say if the ball forming in my hand was hot or cold.

and lastly the first formā€¦ after doing all that stuff waving my arms all around i usually donā€™t have much strength left. the feeling i get from it is a short pulse of pressure in the middle of my forehead. then my arms get tired and i give up.

do you assume this first form many times allowing your arms to rest before reassuming it, or do you only do it once to the exhaustion?

when do you have enough? how do you know? how often do you do it and how long does the session last?

and most importantly, do you SEE this energy? do you just relax and feel it, or do you force the feeling until in really becomes real feeling?

if iā€™d live near you iā€™d buy you an icecream and ask you all that stuff in personā€¦ but now youā€™ll have to type.

1 Like

[quote=ā€œbahamuthat, post:33, topic:67ā€]ā€“>how long do you do it? how many times do you inhale and what is your expected feeling and overall goal you try to achieve with it?

then i do the 3rd form, i cannot seem to get the ball to be cold. i spread my arms and visualize the arctic gold sphere in my right hand and itā€™s hot, and when i punch the other hand, i do not experience it moving through my arms or heart. i did it since you uploaded it every day, and last night i did this exercise alone god knows how many times and i was exhausted and sweaty and couldnā€™t use my hands anymore. but i still didnā€™t feel it moving through my arms, and i couldnā€™t say if the ball forming in my hand was hot or cold.

and lastly the first formā€¦ after doing all that stuff waving my arms all around i usually donā€™t have much strength left. the feeling i get from it is a short pulse of pressure in the middle of my forehead. then my arms get tired and i give up.

do you assume this first form many times allowing your arms to rest before reassuming it, or do you only do it once to the exhaustion?

when do you have enough? how do you know? how often do you do it and how long does the session last?

and most importantly, do you SEE this energy? do you just relax and feel it, or do you force the feeling until in really becomes real feeling?

if iā€™d live near you iā€™d buy you an icecream and ask you all that stuff in personā€¦ but now youā€™ll have to type.[/quote]

Yes, I would definitely be careful with these forms. I donā€™t do them to exhaustion however. Before doing these exercises, you might find it helpful to cool down first and get into a decent meditative state.
If you require it, get a few ice packs and practice pulling the cold energy up from the icepacks into your body. The control of the temperature of these exercises are crucial to their success. It may also help to stick your head in your freezer for a bit right before you start them.
The reason for this is that you want to keep these energies from becoming too yang. Itā€™s easy to let that happen since these are quite physical exercises, especially the third one. But trust me - you donā€™t want too much yang energy going around with these as that these are cultivation exercises, meaning that what you produce is what is also stored. When you build up too much yang, it becomes volatile and you will find yourself getting pissed off easily, getting ravenously horny, your body temp will randomly sky rocket, youā€™ll get headaches, and if it gets bad you could have random ejaculations, hallucinations, massive headaches, and get pretty sick. Yang energy, though it can be both creative AND destructive, in the dynamics of our bodies - tends toward destructive when there is too much of it.
So PLEASE do be careful. Should you experience any of these symptoms or begin to feel out of sorts - discontinue for at least a few days until you re-stabilize.
So - there are a few things I would ask that you do before you get back on these exercises. The first thing is to work on temperature control. And only do it for a few minutes each day. Just practice pulling the cold from an ice pack and moving it from one hand to the other until your other hand actually begins to cool down.
The other exercise is for sensitivity. Lightly move energy (at this point stay away from doing this with any heated energy) around your body by touching it. Then reproduce the ā€œtouchedā€ sensations with your mind. When you can sufficiently move energy with only your mind through your body (especially the circuit in the third exercise) and feel it.
After becoming efficient with these two, the third exercise should be much easier to do.
Now, for the explanation of how I do them.

Before I do any standing meditations, I do a 10 min sitting meditation to get into a trance-ish state. I then do my best to maintain the trance state throughout the exercises.

The First Form:
I probably only do this form for about 3-5 minutes. While extremely relaxed and tranced, I allow the energy beneath me to merge and connect with the energy above me. From below to above - always in this direction for this exercise. Yes, you will begin to feel pressure in the forehead - this is normal. When I feel that the connection from the ground to the universe is sufficient, I stop. If you donā€™t reach the ā€œconnected stateā€ before 5 minutes is up, stop anyway. You will with daily practice. However, overdoing will most likely have a reverse effect, making the exercise more damaging than helpful.

The Second Form:
With this exercise, I simply pull a light condensate of earth energy up, and push it out my perineum. This will also produce a light pressure at your perineum. This exercise should definitely NOT be done forcefully, hot, or yang. This is an easy exercise to fuck up with and you can seriously hurt yourself. So PLEASE do be careful. I do not recommend doing this exercise for any longer than 5 minutes. You will - after a few weeks or so, of performing this correctly, notice an increasing ā€œlight swirlingā€ sensation in your lower dantien as the energies begin to churn and become more active.

The Third Exercise:
Ok, this one is definitely tricky, I admit that. I usually do three good reps of this exercise, and have never done more than 5. Should you, after becoming sufficient with the two practices I described earlier, still have a bit of a hard time keeping it cold, try sticking your hand in your freezer, getting it nice and cool. Or perhaps, if you have a metal bowl, set that in your freezer for ten or so minutes, then pull it out, hold it in your hand, so you can get a really good sense of what the freezing ball of gold feels like. This usually helps with your ability to shift the temp of your energy.
For the first week or two, you may wish to just get a good feel of the motion. Instead of bringing the ball in until it settles in your heart chakra, simply let it go around the arm circuit between 5 and 10 times. Just get a good feel for the form. When youā€™re comfortable with this, and you can feel it moving through the arms quite well, move onto bringing it inward. Remember - the two aspects crucial to this exercise is HEAVY, and COLD. They are absolutely key to the success of this exercise.

When I do energy work, I am aware of the energy both visually and physically. At some point, a while back, the visual aspect of the energy and the physical (feeling it) aspect began to merge. I have no other way to explain it, but what I see, I feel and what I feel I see. I feel the shapes I see and I see the energies that I feel. But I would suggest working on the ā€œfeelingā€ it side of things first.

So - as I finish this, please let me know if you need more clarification.
But please do remember to avoid the hot temperatures, the yang, and too much of the forceful / powerful / explosive side of energy. These are good for karate, kung fu, boxing, climbing, lifting weights, etc. But the explosive nature of yang energy when working with cultivation is EXTREMELY dangerous. Please avoid it like the plague. There will come a time when you will be able to work with the fire element easily within your own body. But it sounds like you just need a bit of work with your temperature control. Until you can absolutely control every aspect, the temperature, the emotion, and the imagery that energy is created with, then I would stay away from the fire element for now.

Even I, personally, work very little with the fire element (or yang energy). I only work with it when I need to. For reasons of personal health, sanity, and safely, I avoid yang energy in cultivation for the most part.

Please let me know of your progress. If I can help you avoid what my old teacher used to call ā€œyanging outā€, it would be well worth it. :slight_smile:

Let me know how this all goes for you. That goes for anyone who might need help with this.

Namaste! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

well thank you sir for your knowledgeable and patient answer. you propose practical and logical and i will inform you on my progress in two weeks!

1 Like

Great :slight_smile:
And, in the mean time, should you have any questions or problems feel free to post it. I will answer any question I can as soon as I get to it. Iā€™m no chi gong master, but I know a fair amount of what Iā€™m talking about :wink: hehe

1 Like

DKM,

Damn it, Iā€™m late to the party and havenā€™t enough time to read everything thatā€™s been posted here. My answer is yes! Fuck yes! Iā€™ve got a couple that have been passed down to me, and I love the results. Unfortunately I do not have time to share them at the moment, but Iā€™m going to post up a new thread about singing through your chakras, capturing light, and using wing-chun kung fu as an exercise to build your spiritual energy. I canā€™t wait to share this with you guys and read the rest of your responses!

1 Like

Ya know? Iā€™ve been thinking a lot about this topic over the past day and a half. It occured to me how all throughout china and japan there are legends of demons living among humans in ancient times and I wonder if maybe thatā€™s how these arts came to be. I mean if you look at some of the mythologies surrounding different deities in these regions the physical descriptions of them sound a lot like some of the demons sorcerers have evoked throughout the years. Just food for thought.

1 Like

Thats an interesting idea Kitariā€¦I feel sure that the external forms were doubtless influenced by animals and how they moved and used their energies as is traditional, but yes perhaps the internal forms were divulged through spirit contact and channeled knowledge.

1 Like

When I was attending college in Detroit I had the privilege of studying Wing Chun kung-fu under Master Cedric Ali. We focused on serious hand to hand practical applications of the small circle style, at the same time we too all of our forms and slowed them down while standing in a very difficult goat stance, we focused on being precise, and feeling the qi energy flowing from our dan tien, or sacral chakra. Later on I started to work with a reiki masseuse who used crystals to harmonize my chakras. I had an easy time achieving out of body experiences, and received visions on the massage table.

Now to the real subject at hand. Iā€™ve had multiple astral experiences of doing kung fu exercises with a spiritual being. Anyway thatā€™s not really what Iā€™m getting atā€¦you know the typical Chakras chart that looks like this:

Chakras Color Pitch
Root Red C
Sacral Orange D
Solar Plexus Yellow E
Heart Green F
Throat Blue G
Third Eye Indigo A
Crown Violet B

This attempts to harmonize your chakras to the western major scale. After an evocation I was in meditation with the entity and he impressed upon me that this was wrong. He also said remember Skryabin.

Skryabin, was a Russian Occultist composer who was famous for his deviation from tonality. I recommend listening to his symphony ā€œDivine Poemā€ itā€™s dark and crazy. Anyway, he suffered from synesthesia a condition in which a person sees colors every time he plays a pitch. I started looking into this and discovered that colored light has a direct corresponding pitch. If you understand what an octave is, (a pitch like G, reoccurs higher and higher when the actual wave frequencies double), if you continue this doubling up 40 octaves, way past the audio perception range of the human ear, a light wave matches exactly the sound wave just at higher frequency. For example G=347hertz 40 octaves higher becomes the color Red, which of course corresponds to the Sacral Chakras. I also found out that each sound and light wave has a corresponding brain wave several octaves below the audible frequencies the human ear can hear. As a side not, the major scale did not exist in China, India or anywhere in Asia when the concept of Chakras was created. So taking this in mind I propose the following re-harmonization of the 7 Chakras, relating to their color.

Chakras Color Pitch
Root Red G
Sacral Orange A
Solar Plexus Yellow Bb
Heart Green C
Throat Blue D
Third Eye Indigo Eb
Crown Violet E

Iā€™ve been singing those pitches while doing a middle pillar type exercise and harmonizing my chakras. I like the results so far. And the added bonus from this exercise is I discovered a new scale outside of the western major/minor system or any of the other common scales used internationally. I checked a compendium of 50+ known scales looking for this sequence. Iā€™m going to check this with my other music geek friends but for all purposes Iā€™ve found a brand new scale to work with!!! For you fellow music geeks who may also be sorcerers hereā€™s some harmonyā€™s based on this new scale system

G-A-Bb-C-D-Eb-E-G

Gmi6-Ami7b5-Bbma7b5-Cmi7-D7sus9-Ebma7-Esus11b13

Yes expect a new composition from me using those harmonies! Evocation and telepathic communication is fucking bad ass!

2 Likes